Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okedoke. Gonna wait for those be4 doing the clothing part of the CS. But I'm working on the rest of it now.

Actually, if I'm being honest, I got sidetracked watching martial arts videos on Youtube X_X

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okedoke. Gonna wait for those be4 doing the clothing part of the CS. But I'm working on the rest of it now.

Actually, if I'm being honest, I got sidetracked watching martial arts videos on Youtube X_X

Okay then! I'll start them (again) when I finish my characters (someday...)! I'm really looking forward to your character~

And... are you seriously serious with the martial arts thing? Oh, God, for the first time ever do I feel so loved!
(/▽\*)。o○♡

• Love
Reactions: Rainjay
Okay then! I'll start them (again) when I finish my characters (someday...)! I'm really looking forward to your character~

And... are you seriously serious with the martial arts thing? Oh, God, for the first time ever do I feel so loved!
(/▽\*)。o○♡
I don't know too much about martial arts myself so I at least owe it a few documentaries or something before I butcher it xD But it's fun to research and stuff

If only I wasn't such a lazy idiot, I'd actually learn some of this stuff

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
- w - While I was in China these past two months, my group and I got to see a martial arts demonstration...the most badass shit ever o - o"

I don't know too much about martial arts myself so I at least owe it a few documentaries or something before I butcher it xD But it's fun to research and stuff

If only I wasn't such a lazy idiot, I'd actually learn some of this stuff

Now I feel terrible. I personally only know a bit of Karate and some Taekwondo and how to differ those two from Kung Fu(although the differences are obvious) and that's basically it XD And you do research! Research is hard! I know that from personal experience! I admire you, Rainjay. Leave me do that.

People always remember at least tiny bits, so you must've learnt a lot!

- w - While I was in China these past two months, my group and I got to see a martial arts demonstration...the most badass shit ever o - o"

Wow, that's amazing! I guess it must've been astonishing to watch it from Chinese people -after all, it's home to many types of martial arts! I guess it's best when they're made by natives from the root country, no? (*O*)

I wish I could see it in person X_X My friend is I'm pretty sure black in Taekwondo. She's learned how to use these swords too- we joke around and say that if a robber ever comes into her house, if she can't grab the BB gun, her switch, or anything else, she's got giant pointy swords. And she's really short too. A short badass xD She taught us how to break a chokehold once :o But I've never gotten to see her actually do anything.

It probably sounds weird but martial arts is so pretty in a way. I mean, in actual combat, shit gets ugly, but it's still rhythmic as heck. Rhythmic and weirdly beautiful

Wow, that's amazing! I guess it must've been astonishing to watch it from Chinese people -after all, it's home to many types of martial arts! I guess it's best when they're made by natives from the root country, no? (*O*)
YESSSSS!!~~~ Omfg this guy did like some crazy tiger pretzel shit and it was so badass o - o

I wish I could see it in person X_X My friend is I'm pretty sure black in Taekwondo. She's learned how to use these swords too- we joke around and say that if a robber ever comes into her house, if she can't grab the BB gun, her switch, or anything else, she's got giant pointy swords. And she's really short too. A short badass xD She taught us how to break a chokehold once :o But I've never gotten to see her actually do anything.

It probably sounds weird but martial arts is so pretty in a way. I mean, in actual combat, shit gets ugly, but it's still rhythmic as heck. Rhythmic and weirdly beautiful

Your friend sounds pretty neat just by the fact that she's done an amazing job in Taekwondo, plus the swords tho XD And I personally think that height isn't a necessity in physical activities, including fighting arts. I think that if you're short and healthy, then that's a great Plus in physical activity, as the small weight you have let's you move a lot faster! That makes it even more logical how she got the black belt, when you think about it!

And I think that they actually are beautiful! First of all, as you have mentioned, it has a particular rhythm, allowing you not only to keep a steady pace and keep track of your own movements, but also making it look more like a dance than a way of fighting. Second, each martial arts has differences, making it unique in its own kind. It's just like personalities - one of a kind and with big variety. And that's number three! Variety is always a good thing! That's what makes the thing interesting and enjoyable to look at. If you don't like one style, you go to another which differentiates nearly completely! That's basically a thing in every aspect of life, when you think about it, but it's something that I'm glad martial arts also has~ (Why do I keep spurting out obvious things? DX)

YESSSSS!!~~~ Omfg this guy did like some crazy tiger pretzel shit and it was so badass o - o
I bet it was! I've seen similar things in videos and I found them to be simply astounding! I want detailed descriptions on what you've seen then! (Plus some sleep. G'night!)

*giggles* I took taekwando myself for a few years, only got to blue, but it was super fun, and I enjoyed it a lot ^_^. It's a lot harder than it looks just doing the super basic stuff, but super fun, I totally recommend it :D

@DoomyCakez

Oreo's lovely. :D ....I have a feeling that Oreo and Tsurumi would hate each other though XD They're both on the student council too.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
But isn't the idea of Oreo-chan to act all tsun-tsun and hate everyone (or at least look like it)? (°o°) Plus, I'm sure she's not gonna get along with Asa-chan either, mainly because of the fact that Asayano isn't cute and that she's probably gonna act like a jerk towards Oreo XD Oh my Goodness, I just thought of something! What do you guys say if we add a 'Relationships' section in the CSs or another spot and write in the relationships between your characters and other characters? And, of course, edit them depending on whether they change their relationship or find other friends/enemies? I think that'd be neat! \(*o*)/

• Love
@Annie

Lol. Well, Tsurumi's kind of a mix of ojousama/tsundere/kuudere (so many deres...*pants*) type...who's actually just a big kid that wants to play with everyone else. (she needs to keep that adult image, silly girl). Adding a Relationships section would be cool! We can have rivalries and stuff >:D Although, I probably won't put anything in the relationships right now since she doesn't know anyone...except maybe Oreo since she's in the student council. It's up to DoomyCakez though, it could just be that they haven't had a chance to talk or something so they don't really know each other. Idk...should some of them already have established some relationships?

• Love
@Annie

Lol. Well, Tsurumi's kind of a mix of ojousama/tsundere/kuudere (so many deres...*pants*) type...who's actually just a big kid that wants to play with everyone else. (she needs to keep that adult image, silly girl). Adding a Relationships section would be cool! We can have rivalries and stuff >:D Although, I probably won't put anything in the relationships right now since she doesn't know anyone...except maybe Oreo since she's in the student council. It's up to DoomyCakez though, it could just be that they haven't had a chance to talk or something so they don't really know each other.

Oooh, that actually makes sense! Now the future possible disliking is clear now XD

So, then it's settled! I'll edit that for the CSs and will add a description for it(you know where I posted the character sheets spoilers, one being with 'descriptions', right? That's where I'll add a description~)! And of course, you can write the relationships down when you are fully aware of what they exactly are. I mean, Wendy can't say that Linda's her best friend when they don't even know each other, right? Maybe we should ask everyone what their character's relationships can be at this point before the start and later on think of other sorts of friendships, rivalries, strangerhoods and lovey-dovey things? That'd make things easier, ya know!

ANNOUNCEMENT: From now on there will be a relationships section! Will add additional details on it later!

@Annie

Yeah ; - ; Tsurumi probably wouldn't get along with Asacchi either...or most of the girls for that matter *cries*

Roger that~! :D I guess for now it would only make sense that Tsurumi knew Oreo. Though, I would need DoomyCakez's permission first ^^

@Annie

Yeah ; - ; Tsurumi probably wouldn't get along with Asacchi either...or most of the girls for that matter *cries*

Roger that~! :D I guess for now it would only make sense that Tsurumi knew Oreo. Though, I would need DoomyCakez's permission first ^^
Hey, Asacchi is a coldhearted jerk, so that's logical XD And don't worry, Miya-chan will love Tsu-chan! (But only when I finish her one day~)

Hey, why don't we think out the relationship between Tsurumi and Asayano in the meantime? I mean, that'd be funnnnn! \(ºuº)/

AH, I just realised I can't post anything with more than five pieces of media (TTnTT). Guess I'll separate my characters then.

Annie said:
AH, I just realised I can't post anything with more than five pieces of media (TTnTT). Guess I'll separate my characters then.

Aw that sucks :(

We might have to actually rp to figure out Asayano and Tsurumi's relationship. *wiggles eyebrows*

and thanks for making the Interest Check link more noticeable on the sign up forum :D

Aw that sucks :(

We might have to actually rp to figure out Asayano and Tsurumi's relationship. *wiggles eyebrows*

and thanks for making the Interest Check link more noticeable on the sign up forum :D

I'll deal with them separated, I guess XD

That actually is kind of logical. Yeah, I guess we'll just wait and see where that will go on~

And no problem! I had to do that anyways! (^u^)''

Status
Not open for further replies.