Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether they prefer to be safe or not~ Who knows, a demon or a pervert could jump at them any time! (Aren't those two the exact same thing?)

I might stick with something smaller so i don't feel so awkward. xD and they could be.

I might stick with something smaller so i don't feel so awkward. xD and they could be.

Well, Asa-chan, for example, has an extremely big scythe(just for the sake of size and weight; too bad it's not as strong as it looks), but it can be in Pocket size~ Like, you know those things that at first look like small cubes and when you press a button, the cube starts detaching and turns into something bigger(those describing skills, though XD)? Well, it's kinda like that, but it's in a different shape, like a handle or something like that. You know, you could do the same for your weapon or just hide it... somewhere... I dunno, you choose, I'm just giving ideas here XD

Well, Asa-chan, for example, has an extremely big scythe(just for the sake of size and weight; too bad it's not as strong as it looks), but it can be in Pocket size~ Like, you know those things that at first look like small cubes and when you press a button, the cube starts detaching and turns into something bigger(those describing skills, though XD)? Well, it's kinda like that, but it's in a different shape, like a handle or something like that. You know, you could do the same for your weapon or just hide it... somewhere... I dunno, you choose, I'm just giving ideas here XD

I decided on a metal Spiked club, Also are Bio's Needed >.< i hate them lol

I decided on a metal Spiked club, Also are Bio's Needed >.< i hate them lol
A good choice! I'm sure it'll come in handy~ And you have to write at least a little bit about your character's past! I mean, I hate bios too and either skip them, write nonsense in them or write a chapter of a novel. So, you know how important the story of your character is, right? That's why we need those annoying useful bios. (I'm curious if anyone even bothered to read Asacchi's one XD)

A good choice! I'm sure it'll come in handy~ And you have to write at least a little bit about your character's past! I mean, I hate bios too and either skip them, write nonsense in them or write a chapter of a novel. So, you know how important the story of your character is, right? That's why we need those annoying useful bios. (I'm curious if anyone even bothered to read Asacchi's one XD)

I read yours and I cried on how long it was ;^;

I read yours and I cried on how long it was ;^;

Oh, doG, I am so sorry about that! I tried keeping it short and yet I filled it with absolute nonsense, so I guess it turned put to be something between possibility two and three XD I did not intend it to look long at all. Man, no wonder some of the people are trying to keep them in the five-sentence span - it's for our own good, no?

Oh, doG, I am so sorry about that! I tried keeping it short and yet I filled it with absolute nonsense, so I guess it turned put to be something between possibility two and three XD I did not intend it to look long at all. Man, no wonder some of the people are trying to keep them in the five-sentence span - it's for our own good, no?

Its okay lol This is so difficult ;^; no not really im just a bit lazy to do this.

Its okay lol This is so difficult ;^; no not really im just a bit lazy to do this.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who doesn't wanna write it. I hated doing that and the whole time I was thinking ''What should I write to keep it short so that I can end this torture?''. The answer was ''Nothing'' and I kept on writing quick meaningless nonsense till I got there! I suggest you keep it epic, as it's usually quick and doesn't take much time!(But it may prevent people from imagining all the feels in between the epicness, so think about it wisely.)

Bios are the worse, I agree ;_;. But think about how much better your character is if we know something about them! ^_^

Bios are the worse, I agree ;_;. But think about how much better your character is if we know something about them! ^_^

Yes, that actually is true and it's one of the reasons for character bios to be a 'must' in roleplays! But they are still the most difficult thing in a character sheet to me, as you risk either missing important information or leaving unnecessary info.

P.S.: You won't skip on the first 'Preferences' part, right? I mean, your character has been a student there for some time and has to share if she is in any clubs at the very least. And she should share her preferred weapon, too, since it's one of the important things in this roleplay.

I posted it ;^; I hope everything in it is okay /~\

I hope there are anime like situations that leave people like images.jpg confused-sae.png confused2.jpg chihayafuru_2-07-chihaya-school-notebook-doodles-surprise.jpg Chihayafuru 2 - 10 - Large 02.jpg kotoura_san-03-haruka-funny_face-shock-dread-horror-fear-shaking-blue_with_streaks.jpg Watashi_ga_Motenai_no_wa_Dou_Kangaetemo_Omaera_ga_Warui_06_Tomoko_Kuroki_1.jpgBecause that would make things awesome and funny xD (I'm a huge anime fan btw >.<)

Reactions: Annie
I hope there are anime like situations that leave people like View attachment 35935 View attachment 35936 View attachment 35937 View attachment 35938 View attachment 35939 View attachment 35940 View attachment 35941Because that would make things awesome and funny xD (I'm a huge anime fan btw >.<)

There will always be those XD And I love anime, too~ I would've written all my dialogues in Japanese if I could, cause that'd make it more anime-ish~ (P.S. I'm not gonna be the only one including ecchi moments, right? (°O°)")

There will always be those XD And I love anime, too~ I would've written all my dialogues in Japanese if I could, cause that'd make it more anime-ish~ (P.S. I'm not gonna be the only one including ecchi moments, right? (°O°)")

Well of course not, I will too X3. But we do have to keep it away from the adult section, so don't go too overboard x.x. Some of us won't be able to join if it gets moved to [T] since we're [A].

I got an idea for some Demons. Some classes in Skyrim could count. Like The Argonian (Lizard Creature thing) and the cat people and the Orcs, They can all influence demon designs same with Skyrim monsters :3 I don't play but watching my friend do it got me the idea

Well of course not, I will too X3. But we do have to keep it away from the adult section, so don't go too overboard x.x. Some of us won't be able to join if it gets moved to [T] since we're [A].

Hooray for ecchis! XD And of course it's gonna stay away from the Mature section, which new name I forgot! Plus, I'm not of legal age to move it to the 18+ section, BUTT I'm close enough XD

I got an idea for some Demons. Some classes in Skyrim could count. Like The Argonian (Lizard Creature thing) and the cat people and the Orcs, They can all influence demon designs same with Skyrim monsters :3 I don't play but watching my friend do it got me the idea
Those are all good ideas for the Demon classes! I'm not much of a Skyrim fan either, but I do know of those. Also, I'm working on the common demon types right now(although I have 4 character sheets to do...) and I've come up with some similar ideas. Maybe make them under-types or however they're called? You know, like different breeds, where we have Dogs->Terrier->Yorkshire Terrier;English Terrier and so on. I think that wouldn't be a bad idea, amirite?

I hope there are anime like situations that leave people like View attachment 35935 View attachment 35936 View attachment 35937 View attachment 35938 View attachment 35939 View attachment 35940 View attachment 35941Because that would make things awesome and funny xD (I'm a huge anime fan btw >.<)
th

You forgot this one :3 (China blocked google images so sorry for low quality image >.<) one of my favorite moments!! XD

So can we change our weapons at any time, due to like if you have a baseball bat laying around the house or you steal a gun from parents gun storage or you grab a frying pan or a tennis racket >.>

My characters faces:

-Mischievous Face: oga_tatsumi___assembly_by_solci_chan-d4hfior.png

-Scary Face:Just+made+this+_28a750f2b773de45b4ff7a2ad7387c73.png This made me laugh too hard btw

-Laughing Face:tumblr_m3rv8k0eE31qi2rjuo3_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.