Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Annie

Original poster
Okay, so I remembered one of my *amazingly genius awesome everything*not really ideas. (This is actually a terrible idea, please keep that in mind. If you want an actually good roleplay, please don't read the rest of this post.) Okay, so, as much as I remember, it was about an all-girl's school, where the students were demon slayers or something of the sort. The principal of the school is an immortal(?) skelleton-like creature, representing a Shinigami or something of the sort. All the students learned a different type of martial arts, physical strength, endurance, studied about the demons, different types of demons, powers of the different types of weapons each student can wield and the such. There are different groups of students that have different assignments (usually during night time; I have no idea when they sleep). Oh, and they wear a uniform, which looks gothic-themed (you know, like in the old times~). Most students usually modify it to look by their tastes, but it MUST look similar to the others'. As for the weapons I mentioned above, they can range from absolutely anything. Scythes, guns, swords, snipers, everything you can think of. But they have to have at least one element that represents their school (which I will try to remember what it was like much later or modify it). And I can't think of anything else about it. So, basically, this is just a rough memory idea which will be modified and fully thought upon after getting a decent number of participants, who actually don't think it's that bad. There are no restrictions on the number of participants and characters per one. And if you wish for there to be male characters, they can be either teachers, friends of the other characters, relatives, demons, etc. Anything but students in that particular school~ WELL, that's all, really. I'm looking forward to volunteers (^w^)

These are the sign-ups, by the way~

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooooo I like it! I mean I'm not too great with martial arts and have little knowledge of it BUT I'm willing to spend 6 hours of Google to join a roleplay like this xD

What if there was a rival boys only school

Reactions: 2 people
Heh sounds like an interesting concept actually... Count me in!

There are actually volunteers? (O.O) OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS I am glad about that~

@Rainjay , I like the idea about the rivalling school! And there is no need to do research on martial arts, as they probably won't have that much of an impact on the roleplay (^u^)" I was just thinking that adding those in would be interesting and would fill in with the plotting quite well. I AM EXTREMELY FLATTERED THAT YOU'D DO THAT JUST FOR MY IDEA OF A ROLEPLAY (O///O)

• Love
Reactions: Rainjay and York
I DO VERY LIKE YOUR IDEA FOR A ROLEPLAY

KICKASS DEMON SLAYERS

HECK YAH

now in...

GOTHIC UNIFORM!!

xD

KICKASS DEMON SLAYERS

HECK YAH

now in...

GOTHIC UNIFORM!!

xD

Wow, saying it like that makes me feel it the same way as before 3-4 years when I thought of it XD And the gothic uniforms may lead to a parody of... "MY IMMORTAL" DUN DUN DUNNNN! Actually, that's why I thought it was terrible, cause... Ebony/Enoby... *shivers in fear*

BUTT when I said "gothic", I meant those old clothes from the 19th century, ya know~ The frilly black-and-white ones! I love those ( owo )

KICKASS DEMON SLAYERS

HECK YAH

now in...

GOTHIC UNIFORM!!

xD
I'm thinking of that being said Sailor Moon Style for some reason o-o

I'm thinking of that being said Sailor Moon Style for some reason o-o

Now that you mention it, I can imagine it with Sailor Moon's English voice actor and it's stuck in my head... BUTT it's so in-character, don't you think? XD

Reactions: Rainjay
Now that you mention it, I can imagine it with Sailor Moon's English voice actor and it's stuck in my head... BUTT it's so in-character, don't you think? XD
giphy.gif

Oh! Sorry for a double post but I just got word I won't have Wifi on the plane I'm going on so I'll be away for around 12-16 hours ;-;

OKAY, SO, BACK TO TOPIC! I need a minimum of five people, who are willing to play in this! For now there are two(as I ain't counting myself) and I will try to be patient enough ('^')~ Also, I'd like to exclaim that people CAN play as someone/something different that a female student (like a family member, a pet, a boy from the rival school, teachers, the Shinigami principal(although I'd like to take the honor of roleplaying as them, as I would be the host~), etc.). That may also include side characters, needed for a specific scene (like shop managers, neighbours or someone who won't appear as often) without the need for a sheet about any of those. I dunno, I feel that choosing a character and/or ammount of them shouldn't be restricted in this kind of roleplay. You know what they say - the more, the merrier!

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Oh! Sorry for a double post but I just got word I won't have Wifi on the plane I'm going on so I'll be away for around 12-16 hours ;-;

Ah, okay, no worries about that! I'm sure that by the time you come back, the members still may not be enough and you won't miss out on absolutely anything! (^w^) I wish you a nice flight~

I can play more than one character if they're side characters (depending on the roleplay speed/type I can play more/less. I tend to over book my roleplay schedule though xD)

I can play more than one character if they're side characters (depending on the roleplay speed/type I can play more/less. I tend to over book my roleplay schedule though xD)

I'm glad to hear you may be playing more than one character! (And don't worry about postponing or procrastinating or anything of the sort. Take your time and do what you wish and whenever you feel doing so~)

Heh back, and I don't mind playing more than one character either o-o (most probably will to some extent)

Reactions: Annie
Heh back, and I don't mind playing more than one character either o-o (most probably will to some extent)

I'm glad you will, too, play as more characters even of they're side ones! And since I don't think test for now many people will appear, I'll try and work on the sign-ups and think of somewhat good base character sheets and a not-so bad introduction. Just a question - should I be poetic or epic?

Hmm... A mixture of both would be nice :3 (if you wanna o-o)

Reactions: Annie
Cheesily epicly poetic works with me

or poetically epic

either or

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cheesily epicly poetic works with me

or poetically epic

either or

Hmmm... "Cheesily epicly poetic". THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! OH GOD, IMMA MAKE THIS A ROMANTIC ROLEPLAY BETWEEN THE GIRLS AND OTHER GIRLS/GUYS/DEMONS/THE SHINIGAMI PRINCIPAL! Rainjay, you are one genius little bird~ You can't stop giving me good ideas~

Status
Not open for further replies.