Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like Fun, will i be able to join? It really has caught my interest ;~;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This seems like Fun, will i be able to join? It really has caught my interest ;~;

Why, of course! As I had mentioned a gazillion few times already, it's open for everyone without any deadlines and we also need as many members as possible! I'm happy that you showed some interest towards the roleplay! (^w^)

Why, of course! As I had mentioned a gazillion few times already, it's open for everyone without any deadlines and we also need as many members as possible! I'm happy that you showed some interest towards the roleplay! (^w^)
Plus the more people we get, the more incentive Annie has to not be lazy and write more stuff ^_^

Reactions: Annie
Plus the more people we get, the more incentive Annie has to not be lazy and write more stuff ^_^
That's actually true and I have no idea if I should cry at that fact or laugh because it's actually pretty funny. Maybe both, haha, but that actually is true. By the way, I have the answers to my procrastination when it comes to things that include art~ As I am not good enough at finding the 'perfect' images for the stories and characters I've thought of, I prefer to draw the things myself. And then I'm still bad at art, I lose motivation because of that and BOOM! Art block. That's the answer to my infinite never-ending art blocks XD

That's actually true and I have no idea if I should cry at that fact or laugh because it's actually pretty funny. Maybe both, haha, but that actually is true. By the way, I have the answers to my procrastination when it comes to things that include art~ As I am not good enough at finding the 'perfect' images for the stories and characters I've thought of, I prefer to draw the things myself. And then I'm still bad at art, I lose motivation because of that and BOOM! Art block. That's the answer to my infinite never-ending art blocks XD

Well do you need any help Drawing things? I could try ive always attempted to Draw manga but with me if i make a slight mistake i freak out over it, But i can help if you want. c:

• Thank You
Well do you need any help Drawing things? I could try ive always attempted to Draw manga but with me if i make a slight mistake i freak out over it, But i can help if you want. c:

What works best for that is concept arting! Rather than focus on drawing one thing and making it perfect, you rough sketch or draw many many different images, trying to get what you see in your head on paper. You don't worry about the quality, you draw a sketch, and good or bad, you draw another one, and so on, and so on, and so on. If you're tired of working on one picture, start another one on another part of the sheet. I'm artfully inadequate, but when I write or am practicing my piano, I'll do similar things, if I feel I have writer's/musician's block, I'll try learning something else, or writing something new, or doing what I've already done. It helps!

• Love

Well, if you wish to draw, then you're free to do so~ I don't specifically need help with drawings, but if you actually want to help, then that'd be great! The thing that's bugging me is drawing non-human characters, such as the demons. Or buildings, landscapes and so on. I'm terribly bad at those and I find them difficult. But if you'd like, you can help with drawing some of the female characters or requests from others? I mean, the outlooks are quite specific and I doubt that it'd be easy for people to find compatible images for their characters. And I appreciate the fact that you offer assistance, so thank you!

What works best for that is concept arting! Rather than focus on drawing one thing and making it perfect, you rough sketch or draw many many different images, trying to get what you see in your head on paper. You don't worry about the quality, you draw a sketch, and good or bad, you draw another one, and so on, and so on, and so on. If you're tired of working on one picture, start another one on another part of the sheet. I'm artfully inadequate, but when I write or am practicing my piano, I'll do similar things, if I feel I have writer's/musician's block, I'll try learning something else, or writing something new, or doing what I've already done. It helps!

I actually do move on whenever I get bored or too dissatisfied with a drawing. But the thing is that I'm still not a good enough level and although me newer drawings turn out better, I still can't get them to be pleasant to the eye. And it takes a lot of time to improve, too. But the idea with concept art on the same sheet is really a good idea that can get me somewhere even at my level of skills! So I really like it and will attempt to do something like that!

But I have another question of opinion - would you mind if the drawings were rough and/or sketchy? I work really slowly and if I take too long on a drawing, I just get bored of it and either quit or start a new one. It usually goes in a cycle where I sketch, outline, add a bit of base colour and as soon as I start shading, I quit because it took me too long to get there. I have no idea why it usually turns out that way ('~')

I could try the Demons and Human drawing and peoples request, and if people have harder time they can always go on reddit and request drawings. Though i will do my best all you need is to ask and I will do everything in my power! ^~^ also you can ask for my opinions ^~^

• Love
I could try the Demons and Human drawing and peoples request, and if people have harder time they can always go on reddit and request drawings. Though i will do my best all you need is to ask and I will do everything in my power! ^~^ also you can ask for my opinions ^~^
Dawwwww, you're adorable~ We all appreciate your effort and help on this! And keep in mind that that is your wish and no one is obliging you to do this, so don't push yourself, okay? (°u°)

Well, if you wish to draw, then you're free to do so~ I don't specifically need help with drawings, but if you actually want to help, then that'd be great! The thing that's bugging me is drawing non-human characters, such as the demons. Or buildings, landscapes and so on. I'm terribly bad at those and I find them difficult. But if you'd like, you can help with drawing some of the female characters or requests from others? I mean, the outlooks are quite specific and I doubt that it'd be easy for people to find compatible images for their characters. And I appreciate the fact that you offer assistance, so thank you!

I actually do move on whenever I get bored or too dissatisfied with a drawing. But the thing is that I'm still not a good enough level and although me newer drawings turn out better, I still can't get them to be pleasant to the eye. And it takes a lot of time to improve, too. But the idea with concept art on the same sheet is really a good idea that can get me somewhere even at my level of skills! So I really like it and will attempt to do something like that!

But I have another question of opinion - would you mind if the drawings were rough and/or sketchy? I work really slowly and if I take too long on a drawing, I just get bored of it and either quit or start a new one. It usually goes in a cycle where I sketch, outline, add a bit of base colour and as soon as I start shading, I quit because it took me too long to get there. I have no idea why it usually turns out that way ('~')

Of course I don't mind if they're rough and sketchy, I'd prefer it if it was taking you too long after all ^_^

Of course I don't mind if they're rough and sketchy, I'd prefer it if it was taking you too long after all ^_^
I'm relieved to read that! But I will try to make them at least look well! (Colours are one of my weak points, so there wont be many, unless someone really wants them included. (>~>))

I'm relieved to read that! But I will try to make them at least look well! (Colours are one of my weak points, so there wont be many, unless someone really wants them included. (>~>))

I don't really color often besides necessary shading but i can always attempt by making more copies of my drawing xD

That might be important for uniforms, but that's it, and if they're just black or white, then they're not needed of course ^_^

I don't really color often besides necessary shading but i can always attempt by making more copies of my drawing xD

Well, I personally find colouring to be something really time-consuming, so I don't recommend it to anyone XD Oh, and I also want to ask - do you draw digitally or traditionally? Cause when you said 'copies' and thought of traditional art, I got nearly scared as it's hard to copy works traditionally (°o°)

That might be important for uniforms, but that's it, and if they're just black or white, then they're not needed of course ^_^

I'm thinking of just leaving colour bases for the uniforms, of course, as they MUST have colours. But I don't promise anything of the such for the other drawings... OOOOOR I can do the same with the others, as usual - line art and base colour! Does that sound satisfying? XD

Well, I personally find colouring to be something really time-consuming, so I don't recommend it to anyone XD Oh, and I also want to ask - do you draw digitally or traditionally? Cause when you said 'copies' and thought of traditional art, I got nearly scared as it's hard to copy works traditionally (°o°)

I'm thinking of just leaving colour bases for the uniforms, of course, as they MUST have colours. But I don't promise anything of the such for the other drawings... OOOOOR I can do the same with the others, as usual - line art and base colour! Does that sound satisfying? XD

What i meant is I draw the final copy and if i wanted to add color, Just incase I draw it again exactly the same way so i don't mess up coloring on the first one and have to start over.

I'm happy with whatever personally. Not picky in the least! :3

What i meant is I draw the final copy and if i wanted to add color, Just incase I draw it again exactly the same way so i don't mess up coloring on the first one and have to start over.
Oh, so you did mean that type of copy? I can never draw anything in the exact same way as before! Like, I attempt to redraw a character of mine in a different pose or something of the sort, then I mess up something with the style and that particular character looks much different. I have no idea how you do it, so consider yourself praised!
I'm happy with whatever personally. Not picky in the least! :3
Okay then! I'm glad it's sure that one person here won't be picky! And I just hope no one here will be disappointed by the outcome.

P.S.: Why am I still awake? G'night!

Status
Not open for further replies.