∞ Dei Mundi ∞

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeezing in this convo here. ... Juno will happily room with anyone.

Well Eriax has a long drawn out boy crush on Anari, so it may not even be Eltrix that's returning Anari's affections (if we get to that point.)

It could very well end up with Emma/Eltrix liking Seon, but Eriax liking Anari. Shits going to get confusing to say the least. So you are right, anything could happen.

As for the names Eltrix sort of expects to be called Eltrix by the fellow immortals, so she is fine with whatever she is called. Ellie can be a cute nickname that Anari and Eriax gave her after they all became friends as neighboring gods. So when that name is used now it can be an indication of concern/care/endearment. Especially if they are arguing, she hears that Eltrix might soften up a bit and cease the argument all together. XD

Oh, god. Or gods. @_@;;;

Is it possible that you can seperate them once Eltrix is settled into this world and feels more powerful even without the shard? Because the shards are going to be in an area that will be unreachable to them at first, so it'll take a while (the area is still undecided, will remain obscure, and to be discussed).
But, yo, don't think you gotta split 'em up. It's fine if you don't.

Oh, god. Or gods. @_@;;;

Is it possible that you can seperate them once Eltrix is settled into this world and feels more powerful even without the shard? Because the shards are going to be in an area that will be unreachable to them at first, so it'll take a while (the area is still undecided, will remain obscure, and to be discussed).
But, yo, don't think you gotta split 'em up. It's fine if you don't.
Once Emma J finds all three shards it will make sense that the other two will manifest once she reunites with the shards. If she finds the shard that belongs to Eriax then he will manifest. If she finds one that belongs to their surrogate mother (forgot her name already, need to look it up lol) then her mother will manifest. If she finds the shard that was originally her own she will simply just return back to her normal self.

Once Emma J finds all three shards it will make sense that the other two will manifest once she reunites with the shards. If she finds the shard that belongs to Eriax then he will manifest. If she finds one that belongs to their surrogate mother (forgot her name already, need to look it up lol) then her mother will manifest. If she finds the shard that was originally her own she will simply just return back to her normal self.

Alright, cool. Whatever floats your boat. Awkward moments, here we come :D.

Reactions: Esmeray
hii, kinda read through the current plot and was interested, is the RP still open?

hii, kinda read through the current plot and was interested, is the RP still open?

Hi! Thanks for taking interest in Dei Mundi! Right now, we are trying to get one inactive member to respond and deciding whether or not to NPC his character. Since you came wonderfully came along, I can either give you his character, let you recreate it, or make a human and we'll NPC his character. After talking to @Henri, we will let you know what to do :D!

@koolkat4595

Alright, so after talking about the matter at hand with Henri, you can choose to be either the god of Geyunnif or a human. We will replace @Celane for now as he has not responded to any of my messages.

Okay, I'm going to assume that everyone has decided who they'd like their characters to preferably room with. For the character that don't have a roommate, I'll randomly assign them one.

Roommate decisions: Closed

I will begin the IC. It should be up by tonight or by tomorrow night. Get excited.

• Love
Reactions: Ellery and Esmeray
Okay, I'm going to assume that everyone has decided who they'd like their characters to preferably room with. For the character that don't have a roommate, I'll randomly assign them one.

Roommate decisions: Closed

I will begin the IC. It should be up by tonight or by tomorrow night. Get excited.

tumblr_mst8jgesT41sgpb26o1_500.gif

Reactions: Ellery

While you're waiting, can you give me a picture/description of Eriax so I know what he'll look like in human form (if you make him human) after the shards are found? Or is he just like Eltrix, except with shorter hair and other minor things?

While you're waiting, can you give me a picture/description of Eriax so I know what he'll look like in human form (if you make him human) after the shards are found? Or is he just like Eltrix, except with shorter hair and other minor things?
Well they are supposed to be twins. Let me see if I can find something.

Well they are supposed to be twins. Let me see if I can find something.

Yeah, that is true, so I guess it is unnecessary. Maybe personality description then?

EDIT: LMAO, okay, I'll just imagine him. It's cool, yo.

WAIT I FOUND SOMETHING. o-o

• Bucket of Rainbows
BAM! there you go.

Keithhhhhhhhh_zpsits4fo5x.jpg

• Love
BAM! there you go.

Keithhhhhhhhh_zpsits4fo5x.jpg

OH FUCK ME HE'S SO ATTRACTIVE THANK YOU VERY MUCH NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED THIS IS ALL I NEED

Ahem, I mean, yes, this is perfect. Thank you for searching so hard to find this beautiful picture. I appreciate it :D.

@Ellery YAY! i would like to recreate Geyunnif. i saw that there is a general background for each planet. Does that determine the god/goddess personality? also does my character need to be a certain gender? i know that the picture has to be realistic

@Ellery YAY! i would like to recreate Geyunnif. i saw that there is a general background for each planet. Does that determine the god/goddess personality? also does my character need to be a certain gender? i know that the picture has to be realistic
General backgroubd does not determine personality. The backgrounds are merely there for reference.
For example, you may have a depressing, pessmistic piece of shit for a planet that is known for peace.

You may pick any gender you wish. Most decisions are left to you and there are little restrictions on the creation of your character save for the planet's background and such.

Human visual representation of Aphine

Suda.Ayaka.600.1829162.jpg

-patiently waits for IC thread, stares intensely at thread-​

Status
Not open for further replies.