∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a three bedroom one! :P

models-01.jpg
It's nice but, remember, I said that the condos are two floors.

Don't worry about looking for pictures, I'll find some later.

Reactions: Esmeray
Okay -
Here's the new plan:

Roman will live in his own home, your choice, so long as it is in close proximity to where everyone else lives.

I know. I mentioned before that I hadn't had the time to change it yet. The images are still the same apartments and will be changed later.
I'll be changing it soon or later tonight.
Alright!
He'll probably just live in the apartment building that's across the street? o 3 o

Alright!
He'll probably just live in the apartment building that's across the street? o 3 o
Sounds good ~

Roman's history is almost complete.

Roman's profile is complete. I am creating his Relationships thingy now. ^^

Reactions: Ellery
Roman Relationships

Juno: Greatly appreciates Juno's blunt honesty and dry humor. Watching Juno fascinate over the TV at work is one of the most hilarious things he has seen. Roman wonders if Junuo will get a cat any time soon.

Royal: Roman finds him the most difficult to work with as Royal seems to not understand the concept of personal space, nor when to take work seriously. He is always having to reprimand Royal for doing something that could be considered rude towards Eagle's customers. They tend to not get along very well, and if it wasn't for the fact that the aliens need the job he would have fired Royal by now.

Emma J: He thinks of Emma J. as a sister or daughter figure. He doesn't mind being her anchor, that support she needs in her time in need. He is the one that suggested she see a psychiatrist. He cares deeply for the fallen immortal, and does his best to help her learn their earthly ways.

Crescent: He doesn't mind Crescent, he seems to do well with customer's. Roman has heard of Crescent's temper, and will often take over if a customer is being difficult with Crescent to avoid any incidents. Other than that, Crescent is a great employee.

Anari: Roman is intrigued by Anari, and wishes to get to know her better. He really likes her dedication she has for her new job, and sees great potential in her.

~

Rumi: Roman is completely oblivious to the fact that Rumi likes him. He doesn't understand Rumi's subtle hints, and to be frank Rumi's cryptic comments frustrate him greatly. He wishes Rumi would just say it. However, there is a part of Roman that is attracted to Rumi, which makes Roman question his sexual orientation. He is unsure if he is attracted to Rumi because he appears female, or if he actually isn't straight at all. It's something he doesn't really plan on talking about or mentioning, so for now he just treats Rumi like he would any other employee. Even if he did like Rumi, Roman would feel uncomfortable dating his employee as it is against policy. The only way he could see it working is if they kept it a secret, which would go against everything he believes in. :Y

Seonadra: He finds her unpredictable personality to be very annoying. Roman is a creature of constant's, and something that changes on a whim or is unpredictable is something he has troubles understanding. Fortunately for Roman she has grown on him over the year, and he has gotten used to her trickster happy go lucky personality. She is an excellent worker that always seems to know how to lighten the mood. She's probably the only one that has gotten him to loosen up a little, if it was anyone else he would dislike them. Still they have a long way to go before Roman would consider her close.

Claudia: Words cannot describe how much he loves his sister. He has a very close bond with his entire family, and his sister Claudia is the one he could depend on for everything since elementary school. They know everything about each other, and he honestly couldn't have hoped for a better sister. He is everything he needs in a sister.

Lucas: Has been his friend for several years now, and the both of them are exceptionally close. Unfortunately Lucas moved away to start a business and they haven't really spoken to each other for a while. Roman understands that Lucas is trying to spread his wings, and occasionally they do speak over Facebook.

Uuuhm have you guys checked up on the guy playing Royal? XD

I'm getting impatient and want this rp to start.

Uuuhm have you guys checked up on the guy playing Royal? XD

I'm getting impatient and want this rp to start.
I feel you. I am currently messaging him, so don't worry. IC will hopefully go up either tomorrow or Sunday regardless ^^.

• Love
Welp. Time to move on.

Roommates.

Preferences. Choices. Gods: 3 bedrooms; 5 people
Humans: 2 bedrooms; 3 people; 1 separate apartment

So god - roommate preferences? Otherwise, they'll be put in randomly.

Still need to get new pictures up. Will do. Soon.

Welp. Time to move on.

Roommates.

Preferences. Choices. Gods: 3 bedrooms; 5 people
Humans: 2 bedrooms; 3 people; 1 separate apartment

So god - roommate preferences? Otherwise, they'll be put in randomly.

Still need to get new pictures up. Will do. Soon.
Well, Emma NEEDS to sleep with someone, a cuddle buddy at night. Someone that wouldn't mind being woken up by any possible nightmares or sleepless nights. o w o

Well, Emma NEEDS to sleep with someone, a cuddle buddy at night. Someone that wouldn't mind being woken up by any possible nightmares or sleepless nights. o w o
Seonadra wouldn't mind =)

Sorry, the gods and the humans have separate condos c:

@Vio

Anari could room with Emma <3
Omg that would be so awkward for them both. I'm not sure if Emma J is ready to cuddle Anari at night xD

Then again if Emma J is having a rough time she can go cuddle with Roman. Sooo sure Emma J can room with Anari. ^^

Omg that would be so awkward for them both. I'm not sure if Emma J is ready to cuddle Anari at night xD

Then again if Emma J is having a rough time she can go cuddle with Roman. Sooo sure Emma J can room with Anari. ^^

Ah, sorry, that was @Henri on my computer. But if you're uncomfortable with it (because tension and things), then feel free to room with someone else, but Anari will always be open to everyone ^^. And, no, she won't hit on her anytime soon because of Galaxy, so you needn't worry about that.

Ah I forgot about the God/Human separation (blonde moment). I would suggest Crescent but I think he would more than likely crush her in his sleep lol.

Reactions: Esmeray and Ellery
Ah, sorry, that was @Henri on my computer. But if you're uncomfortable with it (because tension and things), then feel free to room with someone else, but Anari will always be open to everyone ^^. And, no, she won't hit on her anytime soon because of Galaxy, so you needn't worry about that.

Non non non!!! Its okay, I already thought of something that could happen when things settle between them *evil laugh*

So I think its been obvious that Eriax and their surrogate mother are trapped in the human entity that is Emma J. So there will be points in time where those two will surface and do things. XD

One thing I thought of involves Anari, Emma J waking up in the middle of the night, Anari being woken up by Anari, Emma J then like is on top of Anari, and there is this awkward staring, and Emma J will say something, and then Anari can like knee her in the gut. XD

Non non non!!! Its okay, I already thought of something that could happen when things settle between them *evil laugh*

So I think its been obvious that Eriax and their surrogate mother are trapped in the human entity that is Emma J. So there will be points in time where those two will surface and do things. XD

One thing I thought of involves Anari, Emma J waking up in the middle of the night, Anari being woken up by Anari, Emma J then like is on top of Anari, and there is this awkward staring, and Emma J will say something, and then Anari can like knee her in the gut. XD

Oh, damn. I totally forgot about those two. Wow. This is going to be hella awkward, especially if they do end up together @_@ (i.e. makeout sesh with mom and bro watching inside Em like um).

I don't know if Anari would exactly knee her since she wants her forgiveness, but it's a possibility. Tbh, anything is a possibility here until we roleplay it out.

By the way, Anari would probably know Em by her godly name Eltrix the best since they knew each other, so is it okay if she calls her that most of the times (i.e. when they're alone or there aren't any humans around)? Perhaps even Ellie?

Oh, damn. I totally forgot about those two. Wow. This is going to be hella awkward, especially if they do end up together @_@ (i.e. makeout sesh with mom and bro watching inside Em like um).

I don't know if Anari would exactly knee her since she wants her forgiveness, but it's a possibility. Tbh, anything is a possibility here until we roleplay it out.

By the way, Anari would probably know Em by her godly name Eltrix the best since they knew each other, so is it okay if she calls her that most of the times (i.e. when they're alone or there aren't any humans around)? Perhaps even Ellie?

Well Eriax has a long drawn out boy crush on Anari, so it may not even be Eltrix that's returning Anari's affections (if we get to that point.)

It could very well end up with Emma/Eltrix liking Seon, but Eriax liking Anari. Shits going to get confusing to say the least. So you are right, anything could happen.

As for the names Eltrix sort of expects to be called Eltrix by the fellow immortals, so she is fine with whatever she is called. Ellie can be a cute nickname that Anari and Eriax gave her after they all became friends as neighboring gods. So when that name is used now it can be an indication of concern/care/endearment. Especially if they are arguing, she hears that Eltrix might soften up a bit and cease the argument all together. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.