∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to Emma's introduction

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
12038018_768205263305198_2527762961541527153_n.jpg

12038164_768205286638529_5164071021643671788_n.jpg

Just something that reminded me of roman if ever pushed over his limit on a bad day -w-

@Estrèlla

Heeeey, just read your post. Could you edit it so the npc didnt leave the store? We kind of weren't done with her ^^;

I'm actually gonna drop out of this, sorry but I need to focus on my current rps since they've become quite active. Feel free to NPC or ignore my characters.

i am soooo sorry. I have not been about to get on iwaku at all. I was able to sign in once but my account has been locking me out every time i try to log in. Its weird. but i hope this and all my other RPs are still somewhat active and have not thrown me out. Again i am sorry and i understand if you guys have already kicked me.

i am soooo sorry. I have not been about to get on iwaku at all. I was able to sign in once but my account has been locking me out every time i try to log in. Its weird. but i hope this and all my other RPs are still somewhat active and have not thrown me out. Again i am sorry and i understand if you guys have already kicked me.
I dont think anyone has been kicked out, I'm honestly just waiting on the GMs to...do something. Im not sure if they want to continue or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.