∞ Dei Mundi ∞

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the mystery person at the end of your post someone specific or can it be anyone @Ellery ?

It's hinted towards Roman, but you're free to post before him ^u^. You can help Roman, too, if you'd like (or hang around in the background, whatever floats your boat)!

Im posting now :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Ellery
Roommates:

GODS
Anari - Emma
@Ellery @Vio

Crescent - Juno
@Estrèlla

Iris
@koolkat4595
You will have your own room to yourself

HUMANS
One room per character.

P l a n e t

Geyunnif

N a m e
Iris Lovelace. Formerly Celestine the wise and benevolent. Peacekeeper of Geyunnif and conqueror of evil.

A g e
eons spiritually, as celestine 5,013, appears 23

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
Panromantic

S e x
female

H e i g h t
Iris use to be able to manipulate her body matter, growing hundreds of stories tall and becoming transparent. on her home planet she was a towering 6'5. Now on earth she is only 5'6.

J o b P o s i t i o n
customer service associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
Iris despise all injustice and evil acts. she is a kind person at heart, Making sure her citizens, even the law breakers, live a decent life no matter their situation. On her planet It was her duty to reside over her people peacefully, never to impose burdensome laws on them. Iris knows that fleshly human are imperfect, and readily forgives lawbreakers who makes sacrifices to her many temples. Iris loves all life, right now to the insects. She would never kill bugs, preferring the catch and release technique. Iris is use to being a mediator for her citizens, so she is quick to resolve problems that arise whenever she can. She is not a calm person. Iris loves celebrations and festivals, always wanting to have a good time and spend time with other beings.

H i s t o r y
Celestine, currently iris, does not know how long her spirit has been in existence. All she knows it that she was birth from the last goddess, Shiri. Even though she shares the same spirit with shiri, Celestine does not have her memories. From the extensive historical text in palace library, Shiri and the previous gods and goddesses protected their planet from all outside and internal harm. Celestine was found in the greenhouse of the palace, hours after shiri's death. Geyunnif god's soul never dies, they reincarnate in the next form. Celestine was born with the usual ability to control vegetation and her unique ability to talk to animals. All the countries on Geyunnif have their own kings and queens, but they all answer to the god or goddess at the time. Born to no real parents, Iris was raised by the priests and priestess residing in her palace/ high temple.

Celestine was a fast learner, and great listener. She learned how to ride dragon horses, cook meals for the orphans at her temples, and soon connected with her people about the various issues on her planet during her teenage years. She learned so much from her foster parents, but her real knowledge would come from the archives. Celestine would spend her first 500 years of life reading through the vast and plentiful archives scattered on the planet. The ones open to the public were well detailed accounts of the history of old and new countries.

There was no problem with food or hungry on her planet, however her subjects always found something to quarrel about. whether it be small things like armies being bigger than others, or resources not being spread equally through out the land, the lords and rulers of the many lands never could grow out of their warring ways. Celestine knew how imperfect and easily corruptible her citizens minds were. While they may have few wars, celestine knew that she needed to learn how to fight, to decrease senseless deaths. She has mastered martial arts and swordsmanship. Celestine knows that peacefulness does not mean that discipline is not needed.

When she was old enough to rule, celestine kept her realm fair and just. Everyone was to be treated with dignity and respect. There was no such thing as being hungry on planet Geyunnif, though there has always been a problem with spreading the wealth among the wealthy and working. To keep her subjects mind off the little problems, Celestine would frequently host balls and travel around her lands hosting festivals for her people. She enjoyed seeing them having fun and smiling, dancing and singing their worries away. Her people loved her and regularly gave their thanks in her temples for the ongoing prosperity.

The truly evil men where sent off to Elyrion, for there was no repentance in their heart. There was no jails on celestine's planet. only set aside lands for the wrong doers to serve their time and fend for themselves. celestine saw no need to continue to punish those individuals. there was special schools to teach ones trade and farming, so that no one would be burdened with poverty. The colleges on Geyunnif are one of the best in the galaxy, which Celestine sees as one of her pride and joys on her planet. There was not many issues to fix when celestine was reborn, it was mostly work to keep the peace in the land and improve relationships with other planets. Celestine is widely known for her grace and intelligence in the political world. Though she rarely concern herself in mortal affairs, she keeps tabs on events to make sure serious fighting does not break out.

Throughout her 5,000 years of life celestine has enjoyed her time with her people. She has never considered herself lonely, since there is always a number of orphans to keep her busy. Everything was manageable for celestine, nothing too bad has happened for decades. Celestine will always regret letting her guard down during her reign. It was during a new campaign of celestine to have all of the orphanages closed down, and have all the children relocated to her temples to be cared for properly. in a rather small village there was a young boy who no one knew belonged to. Celestine especially bonded with the boy, having come into the world without parents as well. She took him to the nearby temple to be with the other children, but none of them wanted to be around him.

This was an ongoing problem, and soon he ended up traveling all the way home with her. Soon celestine would find out why none of the child would have anything to do with him. 13 years after living with the now teenage boy, celestine was slowing getting weaker and weaker. She and even the priests that it was going to be her time soon, though it was troubling to them that it was so soon. In the middle of one faithful night, celestine was out for a walk, and saw the boy morph into infamous galaxy. He fooled celestine, and was poising her with a potent toxin that even effected celestial being such as herself. Too weak to use her powers she called for the guards, but it was too late. Galaxy blasted her with a ball of energy, causing her to fall back and hit her head on the stone wall behind her. Taking his chance, galaxy took her shard that was embedded in her chest and left her for to bleed to death.

Celestine does not remember anything else. She woke up, being patched up by an unfamiliar face. They did not speak her language. It did not take her long to realize that she was not on Geyunnif. To her surprise she does not look like her old self. she has totally different features, and even has black hair now. It felt weird calling herself celestine when she had none of her goddess powers or worshipers on planet earth, so she took up the name iris lovelace.
L i k e s
music, swords, spinach, romance novels, learning, gardening, volunteering, cooking, parks,out doors

D i s l i k e s
young boys( because of galaxy's trick ), dishonesty, injustice, meat, animal cruelty, cramped places,pollution

P o w e r s
plant manipulation: As celestine, iris could make plants and flowers in areas as large as a forest grow at will, and into whatever she wanted. In her current weaken state, Iris can only speed up a plants natural growth cycle, at her expense. After the act, Iris usually is very hungry or may even past out if she pushing too much.

animal affinity: Being reborn with an affinity to animals, iris use to be able to fully communicate with them and even in list their help for various tasks. Now she can only feel their emotions, and push her emotions to them, but she can not tell what they are thinking.
O t h e r
Iris really wants to attend this planets university and to learn about its history. However the more she learns about earth history, the more she dislikes the planets government. Iris, as a result , is developing a rebel attitude, but tried to hide it since she prides herself in her mannerisms and friendly demeanor.

Form as celestine:
All customer associate positions are taken. There is one cashier open.
Once you fix up your CS like @Ellery said, you'll be able to post in the IC.

@Ellery is the good cop.
I'm the bad cop.

Thanks for posting! It looks great except for a number of grammatical and other mistakes, but we can help you fix that!
  1. Capitalization. Sometimes you do it, sometimes you don't. Reading through your CS, I found some words to be capitalized that shouldn't be (words like "making"), and vice versa. Always capitalize nouns and pronouns. Please do fix those mistakes as they are throughout your CS.
  2. Spacing. Make sure you only hit that spacebar when necessary. For example, in the following sentence located under your 'Other' section, you space after result: "Iris, as a result , is developing a rebel attitude . . .". Commas go right after a word. There are a few other spots where you mess up a bit here, but nothing too major.
Those are the most common mistakes you made. The other mistakes you made were simply the incorrect usage of words (tense, upon instead of on, etc.). Please reread through your CS and check for these mistakes. We both like it when CS's and roleplay posts are mostly clean of grammatical and other errors, and will always help you out to find them. However, if it's minor, we usually just let it go.

I need to ask @Henri for rooming and job positions, so I'll let you know when she's available.

Sorry if that scared you somehow, but I'm only trying to help, I promise ^u^. After you are done cleaning up these mistakes, then I will accept you and you will be allowed to post in the IC. Thanks!
ahhh i knew it would need some work. dont worry you did scare me off. just glad it was not something too big. well let you done when ive finished so you can look it over again. i will be the first to admit that unless i sit down and focus i am very prone to grammatical mistakes.

I posted. I tried my best with it for right now. My shoulder is killing me so it was very hard to concentrate lol

• Thank You
I give you drunk rating @Vio cuz Seon will not be happy having to deal with b*tchington lol.

Aww I'm sorry about your shoulder =(

I posted. I tried my best with it for right now. My shoulder is killing me so it was very hard to concentrate lol
Damn, you okay? Hope you feel better soon because that sound's like a bitch to deal with :/!
I give you drunk rating @Vio cuz Seon will not be happy having to deal with b*tchington lol.

You don't gotta put stars/asterisks around here unless you want to, yo. Just the cuss the fuck out (as long as you ain't offendin' nobody) :D.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈

Eeeh, I would have preferred the cookie rating for something like that....but okay. :err:

Thanks for the shoulder comment...thing.

amn, you okay? Hope you feel better soon because that sound's like a bitch to deal with :/!
Oh man, you have no idea. My entire back is literally fucked up. I even surprised the physical therapist with how fucked up it is. I dunno what the hell I did to my shoulder, but I am assuming my weak back muscles are causing it. >.<;

Oh man, you have no idea. My entire back is literally fucked up. I even surprised the physical therapist with how fucked up it is. I dunno what the hell I did to my shoulder, but I am assuming my weak back muscles are causing it. >.<;
Wow, that's something. Did your therapist at least give you some pain killer medication or some gentle shoulder exercises to do? Either way, hope it goes away one way or another. My mom has a similar issue where her shoulder and neck muscles are just all a jumble of pain and misery, so I feel you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Wow, that's something. Did your therapist at least give you some pain killer medication or some gentle shoulder exercises to do? Either way, hope it goes away one way or another. My mom has a similar issue where her shoulder and neck muscles are just all a jumble of pain and misery, so I feel you.
he gave me exercises to do. ive been slacking off with them v.v;

cant wait for the next posts!!! all of us are on so lets do this xD

Lol okay, wasn't sure if it would offend anybody XD

I recommend 4 Ibuprofen every 4 hours @Vio It takes down inflammation and relieves the pain a bit =)

Oh and....Cookie!

• Thank You
Lol okay, wasn't sure if it would offend anybody XD

I recommend 4 Ibuprofen every 4 hours @Vio It takes down inflammation and relieves the pain a bit =)

Oh and....Cookie!
Four is a lot. Normally I take two Ibuprofen and then two aleve. seems to work most the time, even for head aches. Thank you though, I would try taking four but my parents took all the meds with them on their trip to NC. lol

AND YES

I GIVE ALL THE COOKIES.

After you post I am going to wait for @Ellery or @Henri to post. After that I have something else I can do with Roman. :3

Somebody poooooost ;-;

@Estrèlla, it's your turn! Please try to reply as soon as you can in order to get the roleplay going!

After her, @Henri will probably reply, and once @koolkat4595 is done editing her CS, she will go afterwards. After @koolkat4595, there won't be a specific order, so post as you like. I might open up the signups (or just change the closed signups to open) in order for more activity to go on around here, but it would most likely be only human positions and they would be cashiers, customers, or part of a rival store of Eagle's.

We'll see when the time comes to add more people :D.

I have a question. Is eagle a clothing store chain or is it like a mom and pop shop???

I have a question. Is eagle a clothing store chain or is it like a mom and pop shop???
I think of it as more of a indie, underground mom and pop ('cept without the family) shop, though it might open up a chain, soon. Although, @Henri came up with it, so I'll ask her and edit this post later. Why do you ask c:?

I think of it as more of a indie, underground mom and pop ('cept without the family) shop, though it might open up a chain, soon. Although, @Henri came up with it, so I'll ask her and edit this post later. Why do you ask c:?
Hmm I was just wondering who the owner is then since obvious Roman would know them being Manager. I'm just thinking about Roman's future in the work force is all.

Hmm I was just wondering who the owner is then since obvious Roman would know them being Manager. I'm just thinking about Roman's future in the work force is all.
The owner is a mysterious lady that Roman sees very rarely. She is known to be strange and erratic at times, but means well. This owner frequently keeps an eye on the CCTV's and by seeing Roman's good performance, promoted him.

The end.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.