∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juno

Royal - Likes him enough. Thinks he's too weak sometimes. Needs to grow a spine but likes his peaceful natures. Thinks he's good company.
Emma - Likes her as a good friend. Thinks she's very wise.
Crescent - Thinks he's very handsome. Likes that he's very strong. Maybe a little crush.
Anari - Interesting person. Good company.
Seon - Thinks she's very strange. Her conflicting personality is odd and tends to avoid her.
Roman - Likes to poke fun at him. Calls him 'Row Row Boat'.
Rumi - A cute little kid who needs to grow a backbone and stop liking every handsome man to pass his way. But likes him as a little brother.

Rumi

Seon - Adores her hair. Thinks she's very pretty.
Roman - Has a huge crush on him. Confessed once. (( @Vio You can decide whether or not Roman took a liking to Rumi. I'll edit this when you make your decision cx ))
Royal - Thinks he's very handsome but too nice sometimes.
Emma - Loves her eyes but thinks her skin needs moisturizing.
Anari - Thinks Anari lived in a desert her entire life and is in desperate need of a makeover. But views her as a good friend.
Crescent - Adores his hot temper. Thinks he's very cute when he gets mad. Used to like him before finding interest in Roman.
Juno - Thinks he's hilarious. Loves Juno like a big bro.
If Rumi did confess it probably went straight over Roman's head OR he told Rumi he was unsure. Which I would imagine would make Rumi feel like shit regardless.

I think it depends on when and where it happened, or if we should save it for a plot bunny. Like maybe Rumi has been eluding to it, trying to hint at it, which is where Roman's oblivious can come into play. The frustration just builds up until Rumi eventually blurts it out in the most blunt and simple way you could imagine.

Which would then freak Roman out because he is an awkward potato. xD

I dont know, I dont mind if it's already happen or if we save it. I feel like we should save it and do this fabulous scene I just thought of! Maybe Rumi sort of develops his boy crush on Roman after a confrontation with a customer. A rude customer getting on Rumi's case about being abnormal blah blah blah typical hateful bullshit and they demand to see Roman. Roman is brought out looking his typical grumpy self and they start trying to tear into Roman. Questioning his capability of running management. He stands up for himself and for Rumi and calls security an has them thrown out of the store. Total knight in shining armor, a rare occurrence by their usual grumpy manager.

I DUNNO. nasdkjanskjdnakjsdnaksdkakjndkn -foams at the mouth-

There are five gods and three humans, total of eight. It should be even.
Regarding where your human lives, Henri knows best, so I'll leave it to them to answer that question for you.
I totally forgot to count Emma J.

I am the specialest of snowflakes. :D

I have to apologize. I will not be able to finish Roman's character sheet tonight. It's 11:50 pm and I have to get up early tomorrow for school. It will be completed tomorrow. ^^;

Reactions: Ellery
Looks good to me lol. I wont make any decisions until I rp involving relationships =P

Reactions: Ellery and Esmeray
@Celane

You've been kind of quiet XD

I am having the shitties time coming up with background stories right now. LOL

HALP IM STUCK IN A RUT.

I am having the shitties time coming up with background stories right now. LOL

HALP IM STUCK IN A RUT.
For Roman? You can expand on that globophobia if you want c:. Seems interesting that he's afraid of balloons, and has to be for some reason. Or, you could go ahead and explain if he still has parents/siblings, if he's an orphan, how he grew up, or how he just found himself in Eagle. He also seems super strict about deadlines and things, so you can perhaps explain how he was academically in school (seems like he was super intelligent).

I DUNNO MAN. YOU DO YOU. :rotfl:

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
For Roman? You can expand on that globophobia if you want c:. Seems interesting that he's afraid of balloons, and has to be for some reason. Or, you could go ahead and explain if he still has parents/siblings, if he's an orphan, how he grew up, or how he just found himself in Eagle. He also seems super strict about deadlines and things, so you can perhaps explain how he was academically in school (seems like he was super intelligent).

I DUNNO MAN. YOU DO YOU. :rotfl:
Haha yeah I wanted him to have a phobia or fear of something but I couldn't decide between insects or something different. I've done insects before, and decided that I would incorporate a part of myself into him...so he got my fear of balloons lol

Some of what you suggested is actually pretty helpful ^^ I kind of like the idea of him being adopted.

Reactions: Ellery
Also I have a question, does Roman also room with the humans or does he live in his own apartment?? I would imagine he would as he is their manager and it would be super weird if he did LOL
I haven't changed it yet, but rather than apartments, they will be living in two condos. I imagine that the condos will be adjacent to each other.
One condo will be designated for the Gods, and will have two floors and 4 bedrooms.
The other condo will be for the humans and will also have two floors. However, it will only have three bedrooms, meaning one bedroom for each human.

Roman will room with the humans.
The store that they work at is generally pretty laid-back rather than too strict.

@Vio *raises hand* I has a question! Would it be okay if the night before (IC time) Seonadra snuck into Roman's room and sprayed shaving cream on his hands/face as a prank? =D

I haven't changed it yet, but rather than apartments, they will be living in two condos. I imagine that the condos will be adjacent to each other.
One condo will be designated for the Gods, and will have two floors and 4 bedrooms.
The other condo will be for the humans and will also have two floors. However, it will only have three bedrooms, meaning one bedroom for each human.

Roman will room with the humans.
The store that they work at is generally pretty laid-back rather than too strict.

That still doesn't really work. Managers living with their employees is a big no-no, it's pretty much a lawsuit waiting to happen. That also doesn't seem to make sense in terms of payment as Roman is the one that gives them paychecks. Its kind of silly that they all work for him in the store, only to have to give up a large sum of their money to paying rent to him right after. Unless it was a family owned business and the shop was right down stairs. People who rent out their rooms pay their rent by working for the store, but that means they wouldn't get paid.

Its an issue, that's why I brought it up.

@Vio *raises hand* I has a question! Would it be okay if the night before (IC time) Seonadra snuck into Roman's room and sprayed shaving cream on his hands/face as a prank? =D
That's up to you, Roman would most likely retaliate by forcing extra chores onto her for it. Oh, and paying for a new can of shaving cream. o 3 o

@Henri

You didn't answer my response about Rumi and Roman.

If Rumi did confess it probably went straight over Roman's head OR he told Rumi he was unsure. Which I would imagine would make Rumi feel like shit regardless.

I think it depends on when and where it happened, or if we should save it for a plot bunny. Like maybe Rumi has been eluding to it, trying to hint at it, which is where Roman's oblivious can come into play. The frustration just builds up until Rumi eventually blurts it out in the most blunt and simple way you could imagine.

Which would then freak Roman out because he is an awkward potato. xD

I dont know, I dont mind if it's already happen or if we save it. I feel like we should save it and do this fabulous scene I just thought of! Maybe Rumi sort of develops his boy crush on Roman after a confrontation with a customer. A rude customer getting on Rumi's case about being abnormal blah blah blah typical hateful bullshit and they demand to see Roman. Roman is brought out looking his typical grumpy self and they start trying to tear into Roman. Questioning his capability of running management. He stands up for himself and for Rumi and calls security an has them thrown out of the store. Total knight in shining armor, a rare occurrence by their usual grumpy manager.

I DUNNO. nasdkjanskjdnakjsdnaksdkakjndkn -foams at the mouth-
I really like the idea of Rumi just dropping hints until he blurts it out. He'll likely like Roman at first just for his appearance but this like might turn stronger when that scene you suggested happens. <

I really like the idea of Rumi just dropping hints until he blurts it out. He'll likely like Roman at first just for his appearance but this like might turn stronger when that scene you suggested happens. <
Alright then! We shall do that then xD

I'm really excited for it! Dating Roman wont be easy though because Roman has a lot of loose ends. His ex Janette could return back to town and cause problems, and then there's Roman's dad. o 3 o

That still doesn't really work. Managers living with their employees is a big no-no, it's pretty much a lawsuit waiting to happen. That also doesn't seem to make sense in terms of payment as Roman is the one that gives them paychecks. Its kind of silly that they all work for him in the store, only to have to give up a large sum of their money to paying rent to him right after. Unless it was a family owned business and the shop was right down stairs. People who rent out their rooms pay their rent by working for the store, but that means they wouldn't get paid.

Edit: I just want to say that I know you are GM so if you are okay with what you have planned out so far then that's okay. I only brought it up because Roman is all about integrity and having a good image. Blah blah blah, but if Roman isn't going to be ridiculed for it later in the rp then that's alright that they all live together. xD

Roman wants the master though! >:T

@Henri

I was looking at the images for the human's and the immortal's condos. Are the images switched?? The Immortal's image is an apartment with three bedrooms, and the one for the human's only have two bedrooms.

^^;

If you want I can look for other images? o 3 o

Here's a three bedroom one! :P

models-01.jpg

Okay -
Here's the new plan:

Roman will live in his own home, your choice, so long as it is in close proximity to where everyone else lives.

@Henri

I was looking at the images for the human's and the immortal's condos. Are the images switched?? The Immortal's image is an apartment with three bedrooms, and the one for the human's only have two bedrooms.

^^;

If you want I can look for other images? o 3 o
I know. I mentioned before that I hadn't had the time to change it yet. The images are still the same apartments and will be changed later.
I'll be changing it soon or later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.