∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
Feel free to tell me if I messed up somewhere, but I really liked the idea of falling in love with Galaxy. Thanks @Vio for the suggestion! I didn't know if you were already planning to do something like this with one of your characters, but we can always make Galaxy a player, eh? :bsmile: But seriously, if there is an issue with it, then let me know as soon as possible. I would like to finish this tomorrow and expect most sheets to be done by the beginning of next week. If you cannot finish by that approx. date, then let either @Henri or me know beforehand and we'll work something out. Thanks!

P l a n e t
∞ Buri

N a m e
∞ Anari

A g e
∞ 552 years old as Goddess of Buri; 21 years old as Human of Earth

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
∞ Demiromantic/sexual (presently sexually confused)

S e x
∞ Female

H e i g h t
∞ 5'9"

J o b P o s i t i o n
∞ Sales associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
∞ A hardworker to the end, Anari gives it her all to keep the citizens of her planet live a bit easier than they currently do. However, she is harsher than most gods when it comes to punishments. One step out of line and citizens will suffer dire consequences - some even sent to Elyrion for centuries. There was always en emptiness inside of her, though she never figured out what it was. With a family who only cared about themselves and the money they circulated in the galaxy, she grew up craving for something she didn't know herself. But maybe, there was a sweetness within her, hiding under the layers of tough skin she put on.

H i s t o r y
∞ Born and raised by a bunch of royal douchebags, the only caretaker in her life was her father's mistress, Aurora. She was gorgeous, something that Anari was always jealous of. Aurora, on the other hand, was nothing less of humble which was surprising for her position. Honest yet bold, Aurora taught Anari to be confident in herself and accept herself for who she was. And, Anari believed all of it wholeheartedly despite all the ridicule she received from her family members and the citizens of the planet.

That is, until Aurora was murdered by a mysterious threat.

To say everything changed after that would be an understatement. Buri, which was once lush with all kinds of plants only native to the planet, lost all of its beauty as her dad became miserable after the incident. Her mom, who was ecstatic, took control and made the planet the way she wanted it to be: hot as fuck and drier than her frizzy hair. Anari's mom only wanted the precious jewels that could be underground and be showered in all the money she could have by selling them to rich tycoons. Anari's siblings, who wanted nothing to do with Buri anymore, spread out across the galaxy to become gods of other planets, leaving Anari to inherit the damned planet after her dad died and her mom being too busy drowning in money to care about power anymore.

Anari lived a miserable life as a goddess in her first hundred years ruling, not knowing a single ounce of knowledge on the new climate her mom had created, nor the people who surprisingly adapted to it . While her powers were never as strong as her parents, she did try to help her people out as much as possible by creating small spots of land here and there. However, her mom saw this as an opportunity to make more money and sold them to the rich rather than keep them for the rest of the citizens.

So, when Galaxy, the dark yet mysterious man, came along and lured her mom away to another planet that made much, much more money than Buri, Anari was forever grateful. In return, Galaxy asked to stay by her side for a little while as he explained his situation to her as thoroughly as possible.

"My sweet, I am being chased by a unfathomable creature far too strong for me. May I stay by your humble side in order to stay out of sight of this foul beast?" Galaxy had said, smirking ever so devilishly.

She had felt uncomfortable being called anything but Anari, but let it slide. "As long as you stay out of my way."

And from then on, a deep bond started to connect the two. He shared horrible tragedies that he had to go through, and she believed them all. She never got to connect with someone so closely, so she was drawn to him after a few years of spending time together. He helped her powers grow into something unimaginable, but would disappear for weeks before coming back with cuts and bruises. Fooled every time, Anari assumed he was fighting for a better universe.

Oh, was she wrong.

One night, Galaxy confessed his feelings for her, proposing to her in the most grandiose manner. Anari, touched and honored by his so-called love, accepted him fully. However, after she ran up to hug him, he took her shard which she hid in her back pocket stealthily. After a passionate night in which she noticed nothing wrong with herself, Anari woke up on Earth in human form, confused, shocked, and angrier than she had ever been before. The only note Galaxy left for her was an "I'm truly sorry" note-card near the bed she woke up on, which she tore up in seconds.

L i k e s
∞ [WIP]

D i s l i k e s
∞ [WIP]

P o w e r s
∞ Crescere [WIP]

∞ Mortem [WIP]

O t h e r
∞ [WIP]

This is perfect. I think my planet is the other one that is full of riches??? I don't necessarily remember. If so, Emma's planet could be the one her mother ended up on. Her mother and Galaxy teaming up to take out Emma. Galaxy getting her shard, and Anaris mother getting to co-rule both planets?

It could be reasoning behind a tension between Anari and Emma J, because drama is fun to play with! :D

• Love
Reactions: Ellery
@Vio

Yes, that would create a lot of tension between the characters which can become something else later on ;D! I am totally fine with her mother doing that with Galaxy, but damn does her mom have issues xD.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray

N a m e

Seonadra "Seon" Brooks

A g e

Bi-Curious

S e x

Female

H e i g h t

5'4

J o b P o s i t i o n

Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

Seonadra (prefers Seon) has a contradicting personality you could say. Shes pretty unpredictable. One moment she can be the sweetest person you'll ever meet, willing to help out or listen to near anything. The next she'll kick you for calling her short. Shes very protective over her friends and will do almost anything for them. She loves to make people laugh and smile so she'll often put herself in an awkward position to do so. She has a pretty tough exterior but those close to her know its just a front. Inside shes as soft as a marshmallow. That doesnt keep her from punching out anyone that threatens/upsets those she cares for though. Her energetic aura can be infectious, except in the morning, she hates mornings...Its not pretty. She has a bit of a tomboy side as well, if you were to ask if she wanted to go shopping or play Hockey, she would choose Hockey.

H i s t o r y

Seonadra has lived a...Complicated life. Born in Aberdeen, Scotland, she was raised there with her parents and 3 older siblings till the age of 8. After that her family moved to the U.S for work. Her father did construction, building houses and all that. While her mother was a CNA (certified nursing assistant). Both jobs were pretty stressful and time consuming so Seon learned from a young age how to entertain herself. Her siblings were all 4+ years older so playing or doing anything with Seon was seen more as a burden than a joy.

Her father was always slacking off on his jobs, taking his time and always waiting to the last minute to get anything done. While her mother was very efficient and strived to do her job in a quick, orderly manner. Finally tired of her father's disorganization and laziness, her mother proposed an idea, start they're own construction business. She would do all the managing/paperwork and so on. He would do the building and manual labor. They're business started off quite nicely. Her mother refused to let her father get lazy and kept him organized so they built incredible houses with amazing speed. Seon picked up many things about construction during this, since she spent a good lot of time on the site's.

The business only lasted 4 years though. After a major f*ck up on her dads part, they had to take out bankruptcy. It was a year after that her parents got divorced thanks to her father's cheating. Seon lived with her mother, occasionally seeing her father. This was when Seon started showing a passion for cars, atvs, pretty much all things with a motor. Her mother wanted her to be a Vet since she was so good with animals, but she couldn't stand the thought of seeing animals suffer daily. When she was 14 her mother gave her run down Fourwheeler for her birthday. Seonadra loved it, she spent hours tinkering with it, fixing it up (shedding blood on more than one occasion) till finally it rode like new.

Skip ahead 7 years and Seonadra has hardly changed, just a little more street smart. She works part-time at Eagle and part-time as a Mechanic in a Auto shop called "Billy's Auto Repair & Restoration". She lives with 3 others. Oh! And shes helping some Gods that are trapped on Earth, who are now her friends....Totally normal.

L i k e s

Music/Singing
Dancing
Swimming/Basketball/Skating
Animals
Helping others
Baking
Reading
Mechanics/Vehicles

D i s l i k e s

Spiders
Humidity
Racists/Sexists/Judgers
Being Underestimated
Spicy foods
Getting up early
Drugs
Being Scared

O t h e r

Seon sounds like this when she sings.
She owns a Corvette that shes currently restoring.
She still has a light Scottish accent, especially when angry.
Doney done done! Lol

Reactions: Ellery
Doney done done! Lol
Content wise, you're good to go on my part (EDIT: Henri and I both accept)! I like the fact that she tinkers with cars. If you want me or @Henri to help you edit it thoroughly, just let us know as there as a few mistakes here and there (i.e. don't capitalize after an ellipse).

Last edited:

N a m e

∞ Rumi Park

A g e

∞ 21

∞ Strictly homo.

S e x

∞ Male.

H e i g h t

∞ 5'5''

J o b P o s i t i o n

∞ Cashier.

P e r s o n a l i t y

∞ Rumi has trouble showing his emotions, generally putting on a blank expression. Sometimes he would forget to smile and other times, he would smile too much. He is blunt and straightforward, never quite the one to understand the social cues and tends to be rather pushy, resulting in some annoyance from the other party. But for the most part, Rumi is a pretty nice guy.

H i s t o r y

∞ Growing up in an all-female home and home-schooled, Rumi was the daughter his father never wished for. His sisters enjoyed dressing cute little Rumi up with dresses while his mother only encouraged it. When his father came back from work overseas, imagine his horror to find out that his beloved son had become a daughter. Today, Rumi is often seen putting on little bits of makeup and dressing up in a feminine manner. He is often mistaken for a female with his short, slim stature. Rumi may frequently wear dresses and skirts to work, to casual outings, and to college.

Deep down, Rumi wishes for someone to understand him.

L i k e s

Dresses/Skirts/Frills/Lace
It's fun.

Teddy bears/cute stuff/jewelery

It's cute.

Coffee

Gives him energy.

Maybelline makeup

Works well on his skin.

Men

He likes the masculine nature of men.

Juno

Juno is perhaps the only person Rumi could call a true 'friend'.

D i s l i k e s
Being told he can't wear 'girly' shit.

Being called weird.
It hurts his feelings.

O t h e r

∞ Rumi fancies any handsome man at his college and around town and sobs like a baby when he is rejected.

∞ He doesn't understand why he keeps getting rejected.

∞ Sometimes he goes through phases of believing there is something wrong with him.

Last edited:
Kay~ So I think that's everyone?

@Gladis
Will you be posting your sheet soon?

• Thank You
Reactions: Henri
RITE. LOL

I am no good at keeping track of these things.

So the only people missing characters sheets now are:
@Vio @Gladis

Please get them up as soon as possible c:
Working on it.

N a m e
∞ Roman Archibald Halloway. He has several nicknames such as; Row, Romie, and Giant. He is not necessarily fond of any of the nicknames that have been given to him. Although, he doesn't seem to mind Row as much.

A g e
∞ 25

∞ Questioning

S e x
∞ Male

H e i g h t
∞ 6'6

J o b P o s i t i o n
∞ Manager

P e r s o n a l i t y
ISTJ

[spoili] Introverted, Observant, Judging, Assertive. Some defining characteristics are integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication. He enjoys taking responsibility for his actions, and takes pride in the work he does. When working towards a goal, he holds back none of his time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience. He has little tolerance for indecisiveness, but loses patience even more quickly if his chosen course of action is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details. If challenges becomes time-consuming debates, he can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer. [/spoili]

H i s t o r y
∞ Born In November

[spoili] Roman's biological parent's were a looming almost non existential presence in his life. His mother was a french reporter who had fallen in love with a military man on leave from the United States. They found themselves quickly being enveloped in a heart warming, and passionate love. After several years, his parents now newly wedded found themselves settling in a comfy, yet lavish home. His mother had become a US citizen, and found a job at a popular magazine while his father remained on duty. While on duty his father's unit was attacked and soon enough the man was titled as M.I.A. The news was heartbreaking for his mother as she was already five months pregnant with Roman, and had no immediate family for support. With some help from the US government, Roman's mother was able to get all the essential she needed for living on her own as a single mother, and military widow. Despite the nice accommodations, his mother couldn't seem to cope with the loss and her health began to decline during the pregnancy. He was born on a day where the sky was clouded with grey and a light shower fell from above. His mother passed away giving birth to him, and he was immediately left with foster parents. [/spoili]

Cynics and Critics
[spoili] Roman after living a few years with a foster family, was then adopted by a distant uncle on his mother's side. Roman's time with the old man was nothing short of pleasant, as his uncle was very strict. His uncle had high expectations, and made it very clear from the beginning that if Roman was going to live with him certain rules and guidelines must be followed. His uncle was a busy man, but despite his hard exterior Roman latched onto him. He admired how incredibly intelligent his uncle was, how everything always seemed to get done. Roman liked the order of it all, and almost became obsessive over it. Unfortunately, as Roman grew older he realized that the old man was very narcissist and cynical to the point that he often belittled Roman. Roman, who liked being in control himself begin to clash with the old man. They got into frequent arguments, most resulting in them not speaking to each other. After Roman's thirteenth, his uncle died of a heart condition that Roman was unaware of, and to this day he feels horrible for how he treated the old man. [/spoili]

∞ A New Home
[spoili] After the death of his uncle, Roman was adopted by his English teacher Mrs. Halloway. After having befriended Claudia, their daughter, in elementary school Roman had grown on the family. Eventually he became considerably close with them, and became part of the family. It was only natural that he would be adopted if anything where to happen to his uncle. He has many memories with them, one of which resulting in his fear of balloons. It was Claudia's birthday and they all went to party city to get balloons for her upcoming party. Well during the drive home, several of the balloons popped in the car while floating right beside Roman's ear. The suddenness of the noise, and the impact startled Roman. Since then there have been several other instances that only further solidified his fear of balloons. For example, the Halloways were having a huge family reunion, and Claudia's great uncle teased Roman by igniting a lighter under a balloon threatening to pop it. Eventually it lead to a mild case of globophobia, and now Roman gets extremely uncomfortable when balloons are present. [/spoili]

Young Loves
[spoili] Roman was a straight A student, and very ambitious in academics in high school. He did not participate in Physical Education due to his health issues caused by his freakishly tall height or in any sports. As a result all of his attention was focused on the student council, the year book committee, the debate team, and his grades. His ambition to reach the top only strengthened his high positions in his class and his clubs. Anyone that knew him would say that school was his first love, but it was no match against his affections for Janette O'Neil. She was the first woman Roman had ever had any romantic feelings for. They met in the library, and eventually began dating in their junior year. During this, Roman's grades started to waver and eventually it all collapsed on top of him. He couldn't balance out his time for everything, so as a result he had to prioritize certain things. He left the year book committee, and the debate team. Now that some of the weight was lifted off his shoulders, he had no problem putting his attention to both his high school loves; Academics and Janette. Putting his attention towards his relationship, his role as student body president, and his grades his final year was complete bliss. He graduated with honors, and as valedictorian. [/spoili]

Bliss Doesn't Last
[spoili] Shortly after graduation Roman was met with bad news, Janette was going out of state to attend university. Thankfully, both were open to the idea of having a long distance relationship. Roman was skeptical that it would work at first, but eventually the both of them got used to being apart. The frequently scheduled skype dates, and planning visits back and forth. It wasn't until Roman was contacted via Facebook message did things fall apart once again. Apparently Janette had been casually seeing other people behind Roman's back, and her roommate noticed what was going on and took it upon herself to contact him and let him now what was going on. This wasn't something Roman was particularly fond of, as he had a strong distaste for dishonest people. Not only this but the ordeal left him with completely shattered image of the woman he had fallen in love with. She had changed since graduation, she let herself go. Roman contacted Janette the moment she was available and ended their relationship via Skype. After the brake up, Roman finally realized just how alone he was in the world. He no longer had Janette, all his high school friends abandoned him after graduation, and he wasn't making any new friends in community college. The only thing that managed to keep him sane during this time, was his family and his academics. [/spoili]

Life After University
[spoili] After two and a half years of study, Roman graduated from community college early and moved on to a local university. Once there he lived on campus, and worked not only his academics, but his social skills as well. The first friend he made at University was his roommate, Lucas. Making friends in his classes proved difficult, and in the end was fruitless. Fortunately, Roman did decide to participate in extracurricular activities and clubs. He also did volunteer work. From both of this combined not only did he make solid friendships, but beefed up his resume. After two years at University, Roman dropped his volunteer work and started searching for actual work. Being employed was something Roman absolutely hated because as an employee he had to rely on other co-workers to complete tasks at work. Never the less, Roman stuck with is small job at a local clothing store he frequently shopped at. After working there for two years, a manager position opened up for the taking. Fortunate for Roman who had just graduated early with a business and management degree. Having an degree in business and management only made obtaining a management position at Eagle easier. He has been manager at Eagle for a year now, and know finds himself loving his job. [/spoili]

L i k e s
∞ Working
He loves it. It makes him feel alive.

∞Control, Order, Rules and Guidelines
Everything has a place and there are rules for a reason. He feels like clear rules and regulations are the quickest way to getting work done, and he enforces them with a passion.

∞Dedication, Honesty, and Loyalty
These traits and characteristics are probably the most appealing to him for many reasons.

∞Coffee
He could not survive with out it, he is probably a coffee addict.

∞Fall and Winter
He prefers the colder seasons, he feels like his winter attire is much more appealing.

∞Scented Candles
He finds the aroma to be very relaxing. He realizes bubble baths and scented candles are not very manly, but at least he is manly enough to tell you to fuck off for telling him candles and baths are not very manly. :D

∞Books, Reading, and Puzzles
Anything that challenges and strengthens his mind.

∞Cats
He likes how fluffy they are....

D i s l i k e s
Indecisiveness, Laziness, Procrastination, Unreliable individuals
Basically anything or anyone that amounts to or contributes to wasting his time. Roman has a very strict quota, and deadlines. If something needs to be done at a certain time, he expects you to have it done at the time. If you can't make the deadline, then it needs to be said the moment he gives you the task and not five days before the deadline is coming up.

∞Dishonesty
Even the tiniest of secrets can feel like an utter betrayal. If you are not an open book he will not like you. He feels like keeping things from him is an insult, that you view him as untrustworthy. He also views secrets, or information being kept from him as time bombs waiting to go off, something that may seem small at first but will later cause a problem. He hates problems, and dishonesty causes problems.

∞Spring
He has allergies.

∞Balloons
He has globophobia.

∞ Opinions
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant." is a quote by Harlan Ellison that he lives by. If your opinion is not supported by any facts or proof he will turn you away, as he wants nothing to do with uneducated hateful bullshit.

O t h e r
∞ He has a cat, Wintson. Winston is also called Big Daddy by Roman's younger sister.
∞ Roman's younger sister Claudia Halloway.
∞ Roman lives in an apartment complex across the street called Spring Crossing. His room is 209, and Claudia is his roommate.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Applepiefasna.600.1701585.jpg

Plus.L.full.1660258.jpg

Pixiv.Id.94846.full.1360453.jpg

is this good enough, its like borderline animeish and semi realism?? I can look for more, its just semi realistic images for guys isnt something I have a lot of LOL

Never mind I found one that I liked ^^

XD God Giant vs Human Giant. Dun dun duh!

Reactions: Esmeray
XD God Giant vs Human Giant. Dun dun duh!
Human Giant is kind of an stick in the mud. I might make him taller. Mostly because I want to experiment on a really tall man having like muscle or joint issues because of how tall they are. Apparently freakishly tall people can have a world of pain in store if they are not built right.

blue ANNOYING PSA ANNOUNCEMENT
Updated n' finished Anari.

ALL PLANETS/GODS ARE TAKEN. Right now, there are 4 humans (including @Gladis), so in order to make it even, ONE HUMAN SPOT IS AVAILABLE. If no one takes it by Monday night, I will take the spot.

Make sure sheets are in, finished and polished by the finest writing polish in town, by next Monday at the least :bouncy:. After sheets are accepted, the IC will go up, along with the inquiry on how relationships will be starting out in the RP (and maybe even later on, too).

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Henri
I finished Elrtix's character sheet. ^^

[warning=red]
LAST ANNOYING PSA ON CHARACTER SHEETS
@Vio and @Gladis still need to finish their character sheets. Please finish by tomorrow as we will start the IC very soon.

Also, we will probably skipping the relationship step discussed in the main posts as that might be better off decided in the RP itself.
EDIT: We will go over it briefly. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not be afraid to contact either @Henri or I through this thread or PM.

[/warning]

Last edited:
[warning=red]
LAST ANNOYING PSA ON CHARACTER SHEETS
@Vio and @Gladis still need to finish their character sheets. Please finish by tomorrow as we will start the IC very soon.

Also, we will probably skipping the relationship step discussed in the main posts as that might be better off decided in the RP itself. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not be afraid to contact either @Henri or I through this thread or PM.
[/warning]

I'm sorry I haven't managed to get anything done soon. Since my grandfather passed away recently I've had my hands full with a funeral and going back and forth between Sweden and Germany. As it is right now I may need to drop out. My sincerest apologies. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.