∞ Dei Mundi ∞

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Esmeray
UPDATE:
EDITED CHARACTER SHEET BB CODES, FIXED.

Last edited:
YES!!!! The last human is up for grabs! Take it<333

Edited the post~

I shall do so. Though it may take a little while before I can get up my CS. o 3 o

• Love
Reactions: Ellery
I shall do so. Though it may take a little while before I can get up my CS. o 3 o
Awesome!!!

Take your time. Once your CS is up and there are no problems, I'll have Ellery look over it and when you're accepted, we can finally move on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Gah! I'm so sorry!! I completely forgot you were also making a human ;~;
I hope it's all right that Gladis will be taking the human. More player the merrier, right?

EDIT:
@Ellery has said that you can go ahead and make a human. We'll be adding an extra human just for you.

@Estrèlla

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Gah! I'm so sorry!! I completely forgot you were also making a human ;~;
I hope it's all right that Gladis will be taking the human. More player the merrier, right?

EDIT:
@Ellery has said that you can go ahead and make a human. We'll be adding an extra human just for you.

@Estrèlla
Lol true, I'm glad we have more people =)

Oh thats great! =D thank you both!! *does a happy dance*

Reactions: Henri and Ellery

N a m e

Seonadra "Seon" Brooks

A g e

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n

Bi-Curious

S e x

Female

H e i g h t

5'4

J o b P o s i t i o n

Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

Seonadra (prefers Seon) has a contradicting personality you could say. Shes pretty unpredictable. One moment she can be the sweetest person you'll ever meet, willing to help out or listen to near anything. The next she'll kick you for calling her short. Shes very protective over her friends and will do almost anything for them. She loves to make people laugh and smile so she'll often put herself in an awkward position to do so. She has a pretty tough exterior but those close to her know its just a front. Inside shes as soft as a marshmallow. That doesnt keep her from punching out anyone that threatens/upsets those she cares for though. Her energetic aura can be infectious, except in the morning, she hates mornings...Its not pretty. She has a bit of a tomboy side as well, if you were to ask if she wanted to go shopping or play Hockey, she would choose Hockey.

H i s t o r y

Seonadra has lived a...Complicated life. Born in Aberdeen, Scotland, she was raised there with her parents and 3 older siblings till the age of 8. After that her family moved to the U.S for work. Her father did construction, building houses and all that. While her mother was a CNA (certified nursing assistant). Both jobs were pretty stressful and time consuming so Seon learned from a young age how to entertain herself. Her siblings were all 4+ years older so playing or doing anything with Seon was seen more as a burden than a joy.

Her father was always slacking off on his jobs, taking his time and always waiting to the last minute to get anything done. While her mother was very efficient and strived to do her job in a quick, orderly manner. Finally tired of her father's disorganization and laziness, her mother proposed an idea, start they're own construction business. She would do all the managing/paperwork and so on. He would do the building and manual labor. They're business started off quite nicely. Her mother refused to let her father get lazy and kept him organized so they built incredible houses with amazing speed. Seon picked up many things about construction during this, since she spent a good lot of time on the site's.

The business only lasted 4 years though. After a major f*ck up on her dads part, they had to take out bankruptcy. It was a year after that her parents got divorced thanks to her father's cheating. Seon lived with her mother, occasionally seeing her father. This was when Seon started showing a passion for cars, atvs, pretty much all things with a motor. Her mother wanted her to be a Vet since she was so good with animals, but she couldn't stand the thought of seeing animals suffer daily. When she was 14 her mother gave her run down Fourwheeler for her birthday. Seonadra loved it, she spent hours tinkering with it, fixing it up (shedding blood on more than one occasion) till finally it rode like new.

Skip ahead 7 years and Seonadra has hardly changed, just a little more street smart. She works part-time at Eagle and part-time as a Mechanic in a Auto shop called "Billy's Auto Repair & Restoration". She lives with 3 others. Oh! And shes helping some Gods that are trapped on Earth, who are now her friends....Totally normal.

L i k e s

Music/Singing
Dancing
Swimming/Basketball/Skating
Animals
Helping others
Baking
Reading
Mechanics/Vehicles

D i s l i k e s

Spiders
Humidity
Racists/Sexists/Judgers
Being Underestimated
Spicy foods
Getting up early
Drugs
Being Scared

O t h e r

Seon sounds like this when she sings.
She owns a Corvette that shes currently restoring.
She still has a light Scottish accent, especially when angry.

Last edited:
Glad to see this picked up, sorry if I haven't been around very much, but I actually hurt my pinky, dislocated it. So I won't be dropping the rp, just a little slow on posts to make sure I am typing correctly.

Ouchie that sucks, its amazing how much you dont realize you use an appendage so much until you cant use it for awhile XD I hope you feel better @Celane!

@Ellery @Henri I'm done with my human CS

N a m e

Seonadra "Seon" Brooks

A g e

Bi-Curious

S e x

Female

H e i g h t

5'4

J o b P o s i t i o n

Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

Seonadra (prefers Seon) has a contradicting personality you could say. Shes pretty unpredictable. One moment she can be the sweetest person you'll ever meet, willing to help out or listen to near anything. The next she'll kick you for calling her short. Shes very protective over her friends and will do most anything for them. She loves to make feel laugh and smile so she'll often put herself in an awkward position to do so. She has a pretty tough exterior but those close to her know its just a front, inside shes as soft as a marshmallow. That doesnt keep her from punching out anyone that threatens/upsets those she cares for though. Her energetic aura can infectious, except in the morning, she hates mornings. Its not pretty. She has a bit of a tomboy side as well, if you were to ask if she wanted to go shopping or play Hockey, she would choose Hockey.

H i s t o r y

Will rp

L i k e s

Music/Singing
Dancing
Animals
Helping others
Baking
Reading
Going Fast

D i s l i k e s

Spiders
Humidity
Racists/Sexists/Judgers
Being Underestimated
Spicy foods
Getting up early
Alcohol/Drugs
Being Scared

O t h e r

Looks good so far but please finish the history and on your other character, too.

Glad to see this picked up, sorry if I haven't been around very much, but I actually hurt my pinky, dislocated it. So I won't be dropping the rp, just a little slow on posts to make sure I am typing correctly.
D:! I hope you feel better, soon!!!

I've sprained my pinky before and now I can't bend it as far as i could before. xD

I started Emma J's history! it is not finished, but you can read what I have so far as like a teaser of some sorts. xD

Looks good so far but please finish the history and on your other character, too.
Ah I wasnt sure if that was mandatory since Emma J's wasnt filled in but now I see @Vio is working on it. I'll add mine soon =)

Reactions: Esmeray and Henri
Planet
Dysphov

N a m e

Crescent "Cres" Abaddon

A g e

Lost count (appears 26'sh)

Pansexual

S e x

Male

H e i g h t

6'10

J o b P o s i t i o n

Sales Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y

Crescent is a bit of a hot head. His temper has a short fuse, especially when it comes to protecting someone either physically or emotionally. But surprisingly enough he rarely shows his temper to women (unless they're really asking for it) and never to children. Despite his hot head he actually dislikes confrontation, especially if it cant be settled by a...Physical means. On the other hand Cres has a very sweet side. Though more quiet than most, he tends to surprisingly thoughtful, even to complete strangers. But his true feelings are always kept under lock and key, a seemingly impenetrable wall between him and anyone who tries to get close.

H i s t o r y

Crescent was appointed as God of Dysphov at the young age of 400 when his father, the previous God, was murdered. His lack of knowledge, naivete, and his stubbornness led Cres to make a lot of mistakes at first and his people paid for it. But instead of turning they're backs on him and shunning him for it like he expected, they helped and coached him with how to be a true God. Of course being mortals they didnt know everything, but they're guidance taught him many things. One being that no matter how insignificant someone might appear, they can always surprise you. To this day he lives by that, nobody is insignificant.

After 2000'sh years Crescent grew to be a rather famous and beloved God. He treated his people as fairly and as best he could. And in return they respected and worshiped him. Of course there was the occasional hater, one that longed for the power Cres possessed. Or thought he wasnt suited to be they're God. These people he learned to ignore. Until 800 years later a large band of these dark souls started to wreak havoc on his people. Slaughtering any and all who worshipped Crescent. Outraged by the needless death of his people and arrogance of these mortals, Crescent finally intervened.

But little did the God know that it was all a trick. Galaxy had gathered these murderers and riled them up so they would slaughter all in they're path and thus, summon Crescent's wrath. While Cres was distracted with the lowlife plaguing his planet, he didnt realize Galaxy's true intent until it was too late. Galaxy ambushed the Dysphov God. He struck a deadly blow, but Crescent wasnt going down without a fight. They're battle raged on for what seemed like forever, Cres was on the verge of winning, when Galaxy tricked him once more. Using his own people as hostages, Galaxy threatened to kill every last one unless he relinquish his shard.

Torn by his pride and duty as a God, and his duty as a Guardian for his people. Crescent battled with himself but in the end, he gave Galaxy what he wanted. As soon as the shard left his hand, Cres was thrown out of his planet and cast off to a new world.

L i k e s

Cool Weather
Sparring
History/Reading
Working out
Sweets
Night/Stars/Moon
Singing/Playing Guitar
Water
Snow - Hes never seen it before
Animals

D i s l i k e s

Hot Weather
Swimming - Doesn't know how
Crowds
Loud Noises/people
Judgemental people
Bugs
Sand
Short Doorways/Buildings

Powers

Pyromancy
In his full glory Crescent could manipulate, create, and control any and all fire-related elements at will. Now without his shard he can barely create a spark of flame. If he concentrates hard enough he can manipulate an already lit fire but only barely. Though he does maintain is immunity to fire/extreme heat. When created his flames are blue.

Blend
Being the God of a planet largely comprised of large expanses of sand where any prey can stalk you from miles away. Crescent has mastered the art of camouflage (yes even with his giant frame). He use to be able to "blend in" anywhere he wished with the help of his powers. But now he can only blend in to one solid area at a time and he cannot move or his camouflage breaks.

O t h e r

Human Appearance
Due to the feral terrain he lived in for so many millenia, Crescent has extremely heightened senses. Almost supernatural compared to humans.​
Finished my God's history. Sorry it took longer than intended, had some writer's block.

Planet
Dysphov

N a m e

Crescent "Cres" Abaddon

A g e

Lost count (appears 26'sh)

Pansexual

S e x

Male

H e i g h t

6'10

J o b P o s i t i o n

Sales Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y

Crescent is a bit of a hot head. His temper has a short fuse, especially when it comes to protecting someone either physically or emotionally. But surprisingly enough he rarely shows his temper to women (unless they're really asking for it) and never to children. Despite his hot head he actually dislikes confrontation, especially if it cant be settled by a...Physical means. On the other hand Cres has a very sweet side. Though more quiet than most, he tends to surprisingly thoughtful, even to complete strangers. But his true feelings are always kept under lock and key, a seemingly impenetrable wall between him and anyone who tries to get close.

H i s t o r y

Crescent was appointed as God of Dysphov at the young age of 400 when his father, the previous God, was murdered. His lack of knowledge, naivete, and his stubbornness led Cres to make a lot of mistakes at first and his people paid for it. But instead of turning they're backs on him and shunning him for it like he expected, they helped and coached him with how to be a true God. Of course being mortals they didnt know everything, but they're guidance taught him many things. One being that no matter how insignificant someone might appear, they can always surprise you. To this day he lives by that, nobody is insignificant.

After 2000'sh years Crescent grew to be a rather famous and beloved God. He treated his people as fairly and as best he could. And in return they respected and worshiped him. Of course there was the occasional hater, one that longed for the power Cres possessed. Or thought he wasnt suited to be they're God. These people he learned to ignore. Until 800 years later a large band of these dark souls started to wreak havoc on his people. Slaughtering any and all who worshipped Crescent. Outraged by the needless death of his people and arrogance of these mortals, Crescent finally intervened.

But little did the God know that it was all a trick. Galaxy had gathered these murderers and riled them up so they would slaughter all in they're path and thus, summon Crescent's wrath. While Cres was distracted with the lowlife plaguing his planet, he didnt realize Galaxy's true intent until it was too late. Galaxy ambushed the Dysphov God. He struck a deadly blow, but Crescent wasnt going down without a fight. They're battle raged on for what seemed like forever, Cres was on the verge of winning, when Galaxy tricked him once more. Using his own people as hostages, Galaxy threatened to kill every last one unless he relinquish his shard.

Torn by his pride and duty as a God, and his duty as a Guardian for his people. Crescent battled with himself but in the end, he gave Galaxy what he wanted. As soon as the shard left his hand, Cres was thrown out of his planet and cast off to a new world.

L i k e s

Cool Weather
Sparring
History/Reading
Working out
Sweets
Night/Stars/Moon
Singing/Playing Guitar
Water
Snow - Hes never seen it before
Animals

D i s l i k e s

Hot Weather
Swimming - Doesn't know how
Crowds
Loud Noises/people
Judgemental people
Bugs
Sand
Short Doorways/Buildings

Powers

Pyromancy
In his full glory Crescent could manipulate, create, and control any and all fire-related elements at will. Now without his shard he can barely create a spark of flame. If he concentrates hard enough he can manipulate an already lit fire but only barely. Though he does maintain is immunity to fire/extreme heat. When created his flames are blue.

Blend
Being the God of a planet largely comprised of large expanses of sand where any prey can stalk you from miles away. Crescent has mastered the art of camouflage (yes even with his giant frame). He use to be able to "blend in" anywhere he wished with the help of his powers. But now he can only blend in to one solid area at a time and he cannot move or his camouflage breaks.

O t h e r

Human Appearance
Due to the feral terrain he lived in for so many millenia, Crescent has extremely heightened senses. Almost supernatural compared to humans.​
I really like your character and the history you've created for him! He wasn't perfect to begin with, and that's a good aspect to his personality. However, there are a few mistakes here and there. For example, the sentences under your history for Crescent, "Of course there was the occasional hater, one that longed for the power Cres possessed. Or thought he wasnt suited to be they're God," should be joined together and the first sentence should have a comma after the "Of course". There are a couple missed commas here and there, but all in all, I think your content is good to go! I would say accepted on my part, too! ^u^

P l a n e t
∞Vyceria

N a m e
∞ Eltrix Goddess of the planet Vyceria, She who brought life and prosperity. The human name that was given to her is Emma Jordan Marie Fitzgerald. The humans have given her the nickname her Emma J. for short.

A g e
∞ She is several million years old, but appears to be in her early twenties. A rough estimate of her earth age is twenty-one.

∞ Emma has never thought of such matters, as she was previously a Goddess. Her guess is as good as a strangers. She's never had sexual desires before, nor understands the concept of love. Now that she is human, she can explore her sexuality and what it means to feel human emotions. (Note: She will identify as Pansexual eventually.)

S e x
∞ Female

H e i g h t
∞ Five foot, Eight inches.

J o b P o s i t i o n
∞ Customer service associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
ISFJ

H i s t o r y
∞ Once upon the time at the dawning of creation, the Terra Goddess Vydite walked her barren planet shrouded in perpetual darkness, until one day shimmering rays of light began to break through the ashen sky. The stormy and restless cloud dispersed, her barren planet illuminated by a shining brilliance. HIS shining brilliance. He was brilliant, aspiring, confident, powerful, and captivating. For the first time in both their lives they were no longer alone in this universe. Like from a fairy-tale they fell in love at the first sight of each other. They leisurely spent all day together, whispering sweet nothings and discussing their hopes and dreams.

As the day began to come to and end, the both experienced the sight of eternal darkness eating away at the bright sky. Hungrily it ate away at the Sky god's radiating light until he the newly found lovers found themselves separated once again, leaving Vydite in tears. Shielding her face from the horror Vydite wailed sorrowfully at the sudden death of her love, and the return of the darkness which she despised so much. Until a voice shyly rang in her ears "Why are you crying?" to which Vydite looked up to find the abyss littered with twinkling lights and a mysterious woman gazing down at her. The woman strangely resembled herself, as if they were sisters, and her presence was comforting.

"I am scared of the dark." Vydite shuddered as she stuttered, cheeks wet from tears.

The woman, graceful and kind wiped the tears away as she spoke. "You neednt fret, for my friends and I will always be the light to protect you from the darkness."

Both goddesses spent the entire night together, the poised, youthful moon goddess Aphine sharing her unending wisdom and creativity. While Vydite overcame her fears with Aphine, demonstrating her strength and will. At the end of night Aphine began to fade away, as the Sun God Ymas began to return to the sky. In a specific time where the both the moon and the sun graced the skys, and fate planted her seed. Watching Vydite and Ymas swoon for each Aphine began to feel out of place. With each passing day Aphine's heart began to ache with an incredible loneliness for she had fallen in love with Vydite. With each passing day fate's seed, a seed of darkness, sprouted and continued to grow. It grew and grew until it's thorns poisoned Aphine's heart and soul.

When it was Ymas' time to descend in the horizon, Aphine struck him. The two fought much to Vydite's horror and Aphine was victorious. To further punish the two for forcing her in such a state, Aphine refused to rise the following night. Her light remained engulfed by the sudden

L i k e s
∞ Water, Water Sports (swimming), Aquatic Life (Koi and Turtles), Sunlight, Fruits and Veggies, Books, Rain/Thunderstorms, Lists, Order, Spicy Foods, Dresses, Cute Fluffy Things, Ect.

D i s l i k e s
∞ Pollution, The Night Sky, Earth Currency, Grape Jelly/Jam, Shoes, Tight Garments, Cold weather (winter), Sleeping Alone, Walking Alone, Being Human, Change, Ect.

P o w e r s
∞ She can speak to and understand aquatic animals, and she can have premonitions. Her premonitions are not as clear as they were when she was a goddess. She used to be able to see whenever she wanted by looking into her spring, but now she has to rely on dream premonitions.

O t h e r

+ When she was still a Deity.
+
Your history is really intriguing and I can't wait to know more on how Emma J will tie into all of it! I will accept your sheet after you are done with the history, but otherwise you're good to go!

N a m e

Seonadra "Seon" Brooks

A g e

Bi-Curious

S e x

Female

H e i g h t

5'4

J o b P o s i t i o n

Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

Seonadra (prefers Seon) has a contradicting personality you could say. Shes pretty unpredictable. One moment she can be the sweetest person you'll ever meet, willing to help out or listen to near anything. The next she'll kick you for calling her short. Shes very protective over her friends and will do most anything for them. She loves to make feel laugh and smile so she'll often put herself in an awkward position to do so. She has a pretty tough exterior but those close to her know its just a front, inside shes as soft as a marshmallow. That doesnt keep her from punching out anyone that threatens/upsets those she cares for though. Her energetic aura can infectious, except in the morning, she hates mornings. Its not pretty. She has a bit of a tomboy side as well, if you were to ask if she wanted to go shopping or play Hockey, she would choose Hockey.

H i s t o r y

Will rp

L i k e s

Music/Singing
Dancing
Animals
Helping others
Baking
Reading
Going Fast

D i s l i k e s

Spiders
Humidity
Racists/Sexists/Judgers
Being Underestimated
Spicy foods
Getting up early
Alcohol/Drugs
Being Scared

O t h e r

Damn, Seon is gorgeous! A few mistakes under personality, like adding "be" before "infectious", but focus on finishing that history. (Sorry if you're already working on it and I'm just being a nuisance here, but I'm just making sure you don't forget). I can't wait to see the finished product!

Alright, that should be all the pending sheets I had to accept directly! I am assuming @Gladis is still working on theirs (which is completely fine as long as you commit to finishing it). I am officially back from vacation and have settled in, so feel free to ask me any questions. I will be working on my character sheet as I haven't even gotten the chance to post it yet, but it will be up soon. Thanks for all your patience!

Last edited:
I really like your character and the history you've created for him! He wasn't perfect to begin with, and that's a good aspect to his personality. However, there are a few mistakes here and there. For example, the sentences under your history for Crescent, "Of course there was the occasional hater, one that longed for the power Cres possessed. Or thought he wasnt suited to be they're God," should be joined together and the first sentence should have a comma after the "Of course". There are a couple missed commas here and there, but all in all, I think your content is good to go! I would say accepted on my part, too! ^u^
Ah ya I'm not the best with English in that sense lol sorry any grammar mistakes. Thank you! I tried to make him unique =)

Damn, Seon is gorgeous! A few mistakes under personality, like adding "be" before "infectious", but focus on finishing that history. (Sorry if you're already working on it and I'm just being a nuisance here, but I'm just making sure you don't forget). I can't wait to see the finished product!
I will work on hers today. Lol thanks, I can't wait to see your character too!

Reactions: Ellery

P l a n e t
∞ Buri

N a m e
∞ Anari

A g e
∞ 552 years old as Goddess of Buri; 21 years old as Human of Earth

∞ Demiromantic/sexual (presently sexually confused)

S e x
∞ Female

H e i g h t
∞ 5'9"

J o b P o s i t i o n
∞ Sales associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
∞ A hardworker to the end, Anari gives it her all to keep the citizens of her planet live a bit easier than they currently do. However, she is harsher than most gods when it comes to punishments. One step out of line and citizens will suffer dire consequences - some even sent to Elyrion for centuries. There was always en emptiness inside of her, though she never figured out what it was. With a family who only cared about themselves and the money they circulated in the galaxy, she grew up craving for something she didn't know herself. But maybe, there was a sweetness within her, hiding under the layers of tough skin she put on.

H i s t o r y
∞ Born and raised by a bunch of royal douchebags, the only caretaker in her life was her father's mistress, Aurora. She was gorgeous, something that Anari was always jealous of. Aurora, on the other hand, was nothing less of humble which was surprising for her position. Honest yet bold, Aurora taught Anari to be confident in herself and accept herself for who she was. And, Anari believed all of it wholeheartedly despite all the ridicule she received from her family members and the citizens of the planet.

That is, until Aurora was murdered by a mysterious threat.

To say everything changed after that would be an understatement. Buri, which was once lush with all kinds of plants only native to the planet, lost all of its beauty as her dad became miserable after the incident. Her mom, who was ecstatic, took control and made the planet the way she wanted it to be: hot as fuck and drier than her frizzy hair. Anari's mom only wanted the precious jewels that could be underground and be showered in all the money she could have by selling them to rich tycoons. Anari's siblings, who wanted nothing to do with Buri anymore, spread out across the galaxy to become gods of other planets, leaving Anari to inherit the damned planet after her dad died and her mom being too busy drowning in money to care about power anymore.

Anari lived a miserable life as a goddess in her first hundred years ruling, not knowing a single ounce of knowledge on the new climate her mom had created, nor the people who surprisingly adapted to it . While her powers were never as strong as her parents, she did try to help her people out as much as possible by creating small spots of land here and there. However, her mom saw this as an opportunity to make more money and sold them to the rich rather than keep them for the rest of the citizens.

So, when Galaxy, the dark yet mysterious man, came along and lured her mom away to another planet that made much, much more money than Buri, Anari was forever grateful. In return, Galaxy asked to stay by her side for a little while as he explained his situation to her as thoroughly as possible.

"My sweet, I am being chased by a unfathomable creature far too strong for me. May I stay by your humble side in order to stay out of sight of this foul beast?" Galaxy had said, smirking ever so devilishly.

She had felt uncomfortable being called anything but Anari, but let it slide. "As long as you stay out of my way."

And from then on, a deep bond started to connect the two. He shared horrible tragedies that he had to go through, and she believed them all. She never got to connect with someone so closely, so she was drawn to him after a few years of spending time together. He helped her powers grow into something unimaginable, but would disappear for weeks before coming back with cuts and bruises. Fooled every time, Anari assumed he was fighting for a better universe.

Oh, was she wrong.

One night, Galaxy confessed his feelings for her, proposing to her in the most grandiose manner. Anari, touched and honored by his so-called love, accepted him fully. After a passionate night, Anari woke up on Earth in human form, confused, shocked, and angrier than she had ever been before. She noticed her powers were extremely weak and her shard missing from the necklace around her neck. The only note Galaxy left for her was an "I'm truly sorry, but know that I love you" note-card near the bed she woke up on, which she tore up in seconds.

L i k e s
∞ Reading lore and such, exploring and adventuring into new corners of her planet, melodic music, and sugary fruits.

D i s l i k e s
∞ Parents (mostly mother), chocolate, Galaxy. Alcohol is okay once in a while, but she hates the atrocious smell and taste of it most of the time. And, of course, drugs are absolutely out of the question. Disgusting.

P o w e r s
Crescere: Once with the power to grow mountains and islands, Anari is now left with a mere shred of that power, only being able to grow little sprouts of plants faster than they usually can along with people (although it is much harder as it requires extreme concentration and exhausts all energy from Anari).

Mortem: Due to Galaxy's influence, Anari also learned how to kill enemies with the flick of her wrist. Now, her power has minimized to simply being able to poison humans and other living things enough to ail them, but not kill them.

O t h e r
∞ As a goddess in full form, she was almost two hundred stories tall. However, she wore a bit more armor than shown here. [spoili]
010-digital-art-anna-steinbauer-207x224.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.