∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of lost interest... I'm sorry!
Ah all right. Thanks for the interested ^^

Majority of Emma is finished, do any of you want to create history with me??

Oh and can I reserve the human with the manager position?? o w o
Sure, we could create a history. What do you have in mind?

And most definitely, you can. I'll go ahead and reserve it for you.

Ah all right. Thanks for the interested ^^

Sure, we could create a history. What do you have in mind?

And most definitely, you can. I'll go ahead and reserve it for you.
I was just thinking that it's possible for the Gods from the different planets to know one another and that might serve as some significant background history, maybe tag teamed to take on Galaxy and got horribly wrecked?

I was thinking of past loves and what not, but Emma was an unfeeling goddess who put her work before selfish desires so I can't really use that.

It wasn't until after I created her personality that I thought of her falling in love with Galaxy and he took advantage of her love by stealing her Gem. Some one else can use that idea though if they want lol

I did have an idea that maybe Emma can see premonitions and actually forsaw the fall of the gods, but when she tried to warn them all they didn't take her seriously.

It is definitely possible. The inhabitants of the planets are also welcome to travel to different planets with an expensive fee so it's assumed that the Gods know each other. My boy from Elyrion already has it in his history that he's taken Galaxy on by himself so, maybe you could tag-team with Ellery <:
That, and, I'm on my phone at the moment so going in to edit would be too much of a hassle ;~;

I adore that idea though, falling in love with Galaxy then being betrayed, haha.
Hope somebody uses it.

She could have that power. Just remember that Gods are limited to two powers.

It is definitely possible. The inhabitants of the planets are also welcome to travel to different planets with an expensive fee so it's assumed that the Gods know each other. My boy from Elyrion already has it in his history that he's taken Galaxy on by himself so, maybe you could tag-team with Ellery <:
That, and, I'm on my phone at the moment so going in to edit would be too much of a hassle ;~;

I adore that idea though, falling in love with Galaxy then being betrayed, haha.
Hope somebody uses it.

She could have that power. Just remember that Gods are limited to two powers.
I knoooow. I might change it, but I really like the idea of playing someone who has never experienced what it is to be in love or have had any sexual desires. It sets myself up for some great character development.

I really hope someone does, but if it ends up with just the four of us and no one else joins we can make an npc god that fell in love with Galaxy or someone can make a second god character. Not sure.

Is Vyceria available or no? Oh and hi =)

Is Vyceria available or no? Oh and hi =)
Hey there! Sorry, but I took Vyceria. There's one more planet available though, would you like me to quote the information for it? I hope Vyceria not being available doesn't turn you away, we desperately need players lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Hey there! Sorry, but I took Vyceria. There's one more planet available though, would you like me to quote the information for it? I hope Vyceria not being available doesn't turn you away, we desperately need players lol
Hello! Lol I was wondering about that since I saw your CS for it but it isnt stated as "taken" in the Accepted Characters list. No worries though I'm not turned away, I think I'll make a male for Buri then, since its more of a solid/rocky planet XD

Thank you though!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
Hello! Lol I was wondering about that since I saw your CS for it but it isnt stated as "taken" in the Accepted Characters list. No worries though I'm not turned away, I think I'll make a male for Buri then, since its more of a solid/rocky planet XD

Thank you though!
Buri was also taken. The only available planet is Dystpov I think? I think I spelled the name wrong.

Dysphöv (i was so close lol)
Terrain: With sand dunes filling every corner of the northern hemisphere, water is a rarity only to be found in the tropicals in the southern hemisphere. Only 22% of the north half is water, most of it in the atmosphere. The temperature is off the charts, reaching up to 200 degrees on a normal day. In the south half, forests of all kinds thrive on the heavy rainfall and oceans border the vast amounts of land available for all to more or less equally live on. 72% of the water is on land, the rest in the atmosphere.
Specialty: Strange enough, the inhabitants are much more modernized than many other planets. Advanced technology unlike any other planet outweighs Earth's current achievements by at least twenty years. However, they are still oblivious to the existence of humans and planet Earth.
Dyphöv Life: Inhabitants thrive and diversify by mating with various species. With over 600,000 species living only in the southern half, spits of war occur here and there, but most are accepted as long as the god in ruling is respected. Exotic and gorgeous creatures come from this planet, making them popular with gods of other planets.

• Thank You
Buri was also taken. The only available planet is Dystpov I think? I think I spelled the name wrong.

Dysphöv (i was so close lol)
Terrain: With sand dunes filling every corner of the northern hemisphere, water is a rarity only to be found in the tropicals in the southern hemisphere. Only 22% of the north half is water, most of it in the atmosphere. The temperature is off the charts, reaching up to 200 degrees on a normal day. In the south half, forests of all kinds thrive on the heavy rainfall and oceans border the vast amounts of land available for all to more or less equally live on. 72% of the water is on land, the rest in the atmosphere.
Specialty: Strange enough, the inhabitants are much more modernized than many other planets. Advanced technology unlike any other planet outweighs Earth's current achievements by at least twenty years. However, they are still oblivious to the existence of humans and planet Earth.
Dyphöv Life: Inhabitants thrive and diversify by mating with various species. With over 600,000 species living only in the southern half, spits of war occur here and there, but most are accepted as long as the god in ruling is respected. Exotic and gorgeous creatures come from this planet, making them popular with gods of other planets.
Ah XD so confusing with the list, thank you =)

Hmm....This can be male or female, what to do what to do....*Strokes imaginary beard*

Hmm....This can be male or female, what to do what to do....*Strokes imaginary beard*
They could be Androgynous and you can decide their sex later xD

They could be Androgynous and you can decide their sex later xD
Lol nah I decided. Male God, female human =)

Planet
Dysphov

N a m e

Crescent "Cres" Abaddon

A g e

Lost count (appears 26'sh)

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n

Pansexual

S e x

Male

H e i g h t

6'10

J o b P o s i t i o n

Sales Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y

Crescent is a bit of a hot head. His temper has a short fuse, especially when it comes to protecting someone either physically or emotionally. But surprisingly enough he rarely shows his temper to women (unless they're really asking for it) and never to children. Despite his hot head he actually dislikes confrontation, especially if it cant be settled by a...Physical means. On the other hand Cres has a very sweet side. Though more quiet than most, he tends to surprisingly thoughtful, even to complete strangers. But his true feelings are always kept under lock and key, a seemingly impenetrable wall between him and anyone who tries to get close.

H i s t o r y

Crescent was appointed as God of Dysphov at the young age of 400 when his father, the previous God, was murdered. His lack of knowledge, naivete, and his stubbornness led Cres to make a lot of mistakes at first and his people paid for it. But instead of turning they're backs on him and shunning him for it like he expected, they helped and coached him with how to be a true God. Of course being mortals they didnt know everything, but they're guidance taught him many things. One being that no matter how insignificant someone might appear, they can always surprise you. To this day he lives by that, nobody is insignificant.

After 2000'sh years Crescent grew to be a rather famous and beloved God. He treated his people as fairly and as best he could. And in return they respected and worshiped him. Of course there was the occasional hater, one that longed for the power Cres possessed. Or thought he wasnt suited to be they're God. These people he learned to ignore. Until 800 years later a large band of these dark souls started to wreak havoc on his people. Slaughtering any and all who worshipped Crescent. Outraged by the needless death of his people and arrogance of these mortals, Crescent finally intervened.

But little did the God know that it was all a trick. Galaxy had gathered these murderers and riled them up so they would slaughter all in they're path and thus, summon Crescent's wrath. While Cres was distracted with the lowlife plaguing his planet, he didnt realize Galaxy's true intent until it was too late. Galaxy ambushed the Dysphov God. He struck a deadly blow, but Crescent wasnt going down without a fight. They're battle raged on for what seemed like forever, Cres was on the verge of winning, when Galaxy tricked him once more. Using his own people as hostages, Galaxy threatened to kill every last one unless he relinquish his shard.

Torn by his pride and duty as a God, and his duty as a Guardian for his people. Crescent battled with himself but in the end, he gave Galaxy what he wanted. As soon as the shard left his hand, Cres was thrown out of his planet and cast off to a new world.

L i k e s

Cool Weather
Sparring
History/Reading
Working out
Sweets
Night/Stars/Moon
Singing/Playing Guitar
Water
Snow - Hes never seen it before
Animals

D i s l i k e s

Hot Weather
Swimming - Doesn't know how
Crowds
Loud Noises/people
Judgemental people
Bugs
Sand
Short Doorways/Buildings

Powers

Pyromancy
In his full glory Crescent could manipulate, create, and control any and all fire-related elements at will. Now without his shard he can barely create a spark of flame. If he concentrates hard enough he can manipulate an already lit fire but only barely. Though he does maintain is immunity to fire/extreme heat. When created his flames are blue.

Blend
Being the God of a planet largely comprised of large expanses of sand where any prey can stalk you from miles away. Crescent has mastered the art of camouflage (yes even with his giant frame). He use to be able to "blend in" anywhere he wished with the help of his powers. But now he can only blend in to one solid area at a time and he cannot move or his camouflage breaks.

O t h e r

Human Appearance
Due to the feral terrain he lived in for so many millenia, Crescent has extremely heightened senses. Almost supernatural compared to humans.​

Last edited:
I knoooow. I might change it, but I really like the idea of playing someone who has never experienced what it is to be in love or have had any sexual desires. It sets myself up for some great character development.

I really hope someone does, but if it ends up with just the four of us and no one else joins we can make an npc god that fell in love with Galaxy or someone can make a second god character. Not sure.
Agreed~

Sorry, I haven't had enough time to update anything yet. Once I get on a computer I will. Might be in a couple hours, unfortunately. This might be my last message until tonight ;~;

Lol nah I decided. Male God, female human =)
Sounds like a plan. We needed some humans anyways <3

Planet
Dysphov

N a m e

Crescent "Cres" Abaddon

A g e

Lost count (appears 26'sh)

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n

Pansexual

S e x

Male

H e i g h t

6'10

J o b P o s i t i o n

Sales Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y

Crescent is a bit of a hot head. His temper has a short fuse, especially when it comes to protecting someone either physically or emotionally. But surprisingly enough he rarely shows his temper to women (unless they're really asking for it) and never to children. Despite his hot head he actually dislikes confrontation, especially if it cant be settled by a...Physical means. On the other hand Cres has a very sweet side. Though more quiet than most, he tends to surprisingly thoughtful, even to complete strangers. But his true feelings are always kept under lock and key, a seemingly impenetrable wall between him and anyone who tries to get close.

H i s t o r y

(Can I rp?)

L i k e s

Cool Weather
Sparring
History/Reading
Working out
Sweets
Night/
Stars/Moon
Singing/Playing Guitar
Water
Snow - Hes never seen it before
Animals

D i s l i k e s

Hot Weather
Swimming - Doesn't know how
Crowds
Loud Noises/people
Judgemental people
Bugs
Sand
Short Doorways/Buildings

Powers

Pyromancy
In his full glory Crescent could manipulate, create, and control any and all fire-related elements at will. Now without his shard he can barely create a spark of flame. If he concentrates hard enough he can manipulate an already lit fire but only barely. Though he does maintain is immunity to fire/extreme heat. When created his flames are blue.

Blend
Being the God of a planet largely comprised of large expanses of sand where any prey can stalk you from miles away. Crescent has mastered the art of camouflage (yes even with his giant frame). He use to be able to "blend in" anywhere he wished with the help of his powers. But now he can only blend in to one solid area at a time and he cannot move or his camouflage breaks.

O t h e r

Human Appearance
Due to the feral terrain he lived in for so many millenia, Crescent has extremely heightened senses. Almost supernatural compared to humans.​
I like him so far. Accepted on my part. I imagine @Ellery will be making the final decision. Till then, go ahead and finish up. (:

EDIT:
Just remember that his senses are muted due to lack of powers. So rather than superhuman, they would be slightly better than average.

• Thank You
Last edited:
  • Useful
I like him so far. Accepted on my part. I imagine @Ellery will be making the final decision. Till then, go ahead and finish up. (:

EDIT:
Just remember that his senses are muted due to lack of powers. So rather than superhuman, they would be slightly better than average.
I'm done with his CS unless I have to make his History (which I inquired about in the CS). Thank you =D

Thats what I was implying, they arent super just really honed lol.

I'm done with his CS unless I have to make his History (which I inquired about in the CS). Thank you =D

Thats what I was implying, they arent super just really honed lol.
Go ahead and finish up the history. I'm sure Ellery would like to see it - I'd like to see it, also. ^^

I'm kind of interested in joining this. o 3 o

If you want the manager spot I will give it to you.

I'm still considering what's be most suitable for the character I have in mind. XD

Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.