∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i cleaned it up. i put it through Microsoft word for all the spacing errors and capitalization. i also reworded some of the sentences and omitted a couple. how did i do?

• Love
Reactions: Ellery
okay i cleaned it up. i put it through Microsoft word for all the spacing errors and capitalization. i also reworded some of the sentences and omitted a couple. how did i do?
Much better! There are still a few mistakes here and there, but you're good to go for the most part.
Accepted (at least on my part)!!

Please go ahead and post in the IC doing the position you were assigned! Thank you!!!

Reactions: koolkat4595
Much better! There are still a few mistakes here and there, but you're good to go for the most part.
Accepted (at least on my part)!!

Please go ahead and post in the IC doing the position you were assigned! Thank you!!!
y so formal

B))))))))))))))

y so formal

B))))))))))))))
You didn't accept. lord have mercy please accept her so she can post. I am like dying for anynone to post right now. This is why I don't prefer posting order, but it's okay I do it in my rp sometimes too xD

I just gotta be patient. x-x

You didn't accept. lord have mercy please accept her so she can post. I am like dying for anynone to post right now. This is why I don't prefer posting order, but it's okay I do it in my rp sometimes too xD

I just gotta be patient. x-x
Uh, the information said nothing about posting order, lmao.

And, yeah, shes accepted.

Uh, the information said nothing about posting order, lmao.

And, yeah, shes accepted.

Looks like you didn't read ellerys post on the previous page??

I also thought Ellery introduced some sort of posting order as well but if not I will gladly have a post up. also Some important news. I have to get the laptop fixed so I'll be using a mixture between my tablet and my phone. I will still be posting but it is be less often and may have mistakes in the posts. Hopefully it will be back soon! For this particular RP I will probably get some sort of word document to cut down on the typos.

Looks like you didn't read ellerys post on the previous page??
But, I also never said that you can't switch it up. If @koolkat4595 wants to post, she can go ahead and post since @Estrèlla is taking a bit of time getting to this. The posting order was just a temporary thing so things can be in order for the first set of posts, but we can always go out of order. So, @Henri is right. Guess I should've made it more clear that the order wasn't set in stone, so it's my fault.

I also thought Ellery introduced some sort of posting order as well but if not I will gladly have a post up. also Some important news. I have to get the laptop fixed so I'll be using a mixture between my tablet and my phone. I will still be posting but it is be less often and may have mistakes in the posts. Hopefully it will be back soon! For this particular RP I will probably get some sort of word document to cut down on the typos.
That's cool, yo! Totally understandable. I can always be there to help if I find any noticeable mistakes and let you know in PM so you can fix it right away without a problem C;. Feel free to go ahead and post!

y so formal

B))))))))))))))
LET ME BE A FORMAL MOTHERFUCKER DAWG GOTTA KEEP THINGS LOOKIN CLEAN AND SHIT CUZ IM JUST SO CLASSY /burstsintosong <3

B((((((((((((

But, I also never said that you can't switch it up. If @koolkat4595 wants to post, she can go ahead and post since @Estrèlla is taking a bit of time getting to this. The posting order was just a temporary thing so things can be in order for the first set of posts, but we can always go out of order. So, @Henri is right. Guess I should've made it more clear that the order wasn't set in stone, so it's my fault.

That's cool, yo! Totally understandable. I can always be there to help if I find any noticeable mistakes and let you know in PM so you can fix it right away without a problem C;. Feel free to go ahead and post!

LET ME BE A FORMAL MOTHERFUCKER DAWG GOTTA KEEP THINGS LOOKIN CLEAN AND SHIT CUZ IM JUST SO CLASSY /burstsintosong <3

B((((((((((((
You are so adorable. GOSH

tumblr_mqerp6zs8v1rh3ywjo1_500.gif

Sowwy! I've been trying to catch up on other rps while rl keeps butting in -_- I'll post soon!
f6614c30cee30c7679309fed48cf7c7f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Ellery
Sowwy! I've been trying to catch up on other rps while rl keeps butting in -_- I'll post soon!
f6614c30cee30c7679309fed48cf7c7f.jpg

Nah, man - it's cool. As long as you post sometime in the next week, I'm good! I know how it feels to be knee deep in RPs (sobs).

On another note, in order for us to progress faster, I think I will open up Dei Mundi again with the stuff I mentioned before and more. I'll talk with Henri before opening it up fo' real though. Another solution might be to have more than two characters for each player, but then I feel like someone would end up romancing their own character, and that is NOT the goal of this RP.

Don't worry, though. We got this :D.

Two characters is enough for me. Plus I have all my side characters like Claudia and Eriax and what not.

Reactions: Ellery
Any of my fellow players here????​

Yeah, yeah, sorry. School is starting tomorrow and I'm stressing out.
Nah, man - it's cool. As long as you post sometime in the next week, I'm good! I know how it feels to be knee deep in RPs (sobs).

On another note, in order for us to progress faster, I think I will open up Dei Mundi again with the stuff I mentioned before and more. I'll talk with Henri before opening it up fo' real though. Another solution might be to have more than two characters for each player, but then I feel like someone would end up romancing their own character, and that is NOT the goal of this RP.

Don't worry, though. We got this :D.
Darling, it ain't your fault. It's mine. Didn't read that little snippet you posted. So technically, yes, there is a posting order for the first part. Just until errybody makes a post.

That being said, I have this major test I'm taking so a post might actually have to wait until Sunday because then, at least, everything will have cooled down. I'm like, studying mad trying to ace this test.

I see that @Estrèlla has half of her part up and @Henri is swamped with a test. After estrella is finished with hers I'll post. Oh and is it okay if i change my character picture?

Added Crescent's post =) sorry for the wait. Its been hectic v_v

@Henri
@koolkat4595

The both of you need to post..... and the silence in this thread is scary. I really don't want this rp to die

Status
Not open for further replies.