∞ Dei Mundi ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Henri
@koolkat4595

The both of you need to post..... and the silence in this thread is scary. I really don't want this rp to die
Yeah, it's freaking me out. You can go ahead and post, and I'll reply to you if no one else replies. I'm going to come up with some more planets so others can join in as a god, too, because this is ridiculous. I had a lot of hope for this, and it's all going down the drain. I'm officially opening it up on Sunday, however, and if you have any friends who want to join a RP, please let them know about this one.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Esmeray
I'm really sorry. After I caught up on my other rps I was burnt out from this stupid tablet keyboard. Wishing my laptop would come back home soon. I don't know what to post but I'll try while I still have free time tonight. Again I'm really sorry

Reactions: Esmeray and Ellery
I'm really sorry. After I caught up on my other rps I was burnt out from this stupid tablet keyboard. Wishing my laptop would come back home soon. I don't know what to post but I'll try while I still have free time tonight. Again I'm really sorry
Naw, man. It's understandable. Here, I'll give you an idea:
After Seon takes in the rude ass customer under her care, you can either talk to Anari, who is just like "wtf ok good u deserved that bitch" at the moment, talk to Roman about who the girl was since you're relatively new and maybe ask for advie, or talk to Juno/Rumi/Crescent who are in the background working and ask them how things work around the store when things get out of hand. You can also interact with a customer if you'd like :D.

Reactions: koolkat4595
@Henri
@koolkat4595

The both of you need to post..... and the silence in this thread is scary. I really don't want this rp to die
yyeap, like i mentioned somewhere above in one of my posts, i'll be posting either tomorrow or sunday. when this exam is over.

yyeap, like i mentioned somewhere above in one of my posts, i'll be posting either tomorrow or sunday. when this exam is over.

Oooh I forgot about your exam. XD
I have an exam on Monday and Tuesday soooo....yeah

@Ellery

How did you get the picture to work with a link??? The coding I am using doesnt seem to be working.

hello hello hello. okay so right now i kinda sole my moms laptop and will be posting today! sorry about the delay. i had started my post last week but my tablet did not save the draft and i got discouraged. BUTTTTT now that i have a proper laptop for the time being thats not a problem! once again i apologize.

Reactions: Ellery
I'm going to post soon

• Love
Alright, I'll post after Vio and then @Henri will hopefully post *pointedly stares at them*. Sorry I haven't been too active here, but I was so busy with school and college recs that roleplays were the last thing on my mind. Will try to promote this a bit more so it'll attract some attention, though I doubt it as most will see the reply count and back away ;n;.

I posted as Roman. I will post again as Emma J. after Henri posts. ^^

What did Seon ever do to get stuck with miss snooty? XD

What did Seon ever do to get stuck with miss snooty? XD
She became a capable, strong woman and an admirable employee? xD She should be glad that Roman trusts her well enough to handle it!! I was thinking that Seon and Roman are close friends, that maybe they worked together as retail employees before he got his promotion. As in like, she's the only one (besides Emma J.) that actually been inside his apartment, and knows his sister, and what not. xD

Alright, I'll post after Vio and then @Henri will hopefully post *pointedly stares at them*. Sorry I haven't been too active here, but I was so busy with school and college recs that roleplays were the last thing on my mind. Will try to promote this a bit more so it'll attract some attention, though I doubt it as most will see the reply count and back away ;n;.
I don't think we need to get more members right now, we should probably focus on keeping the ones we have right now on track. *stares @Henri *

I don't think we need to get more members right now, we should probably focus on keeping the ones we have right now on track. *stares @Henri *
They're like that because they take on too much and then can't commit to everything, which in turn makes them drop a lot of things ^^;. Please be patient with them. I promise you that they really try to post, but they're just loaded with a lot right now. I'll remind them again.

They're like that because they take on too much and then can't commit to everything, which in turn makes them drop a lot of things ^^;. Please be patient with them. I promise you that they really try to post, but they're just loaded with a lot right now. I'll remind them again.
I figured as much, i do the exact same thing. xD

She became a capable, strong woman and an admirable employee? xD She should be glad that Roman trusts her well enough to handle it!! I was thinking that Seon and Roman are close friends, that maybe they worked together as retail employees before he got his promotion. As in like, she's the only one (besides Emma J.) that actually been inside his apartment, and knows his sister, and what not. xD
I see how it is, trying to butter me up! Jk =) they would make good friends I think, she'll like to tease the hell out of him hehe.
LOL MISS SNOOTY. I wish you the best luck, my child <3.
I like coming up with humorous nicknames lol.

...posted.

Sorry it took so long. Been busy. ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Ellery and Esmeray
I see how it is, trying to butter me up! Jk =) they would make good friends I think, she'll like to tease the hell out of him hehe.
And I am totally okay with this!! Someone has to pull the stick out of his ass xD

...posted.

Sorry it took so long. Been busy. ;-;
-flails- Oh damn Rumi don't mess around, straight to the point (ish). I am so pumped for this coupling I dream about these two on a constant basis lol

Roman is going to have an internal war over how Rumi's outfit isn't color coordinated, but he is going to call it cute anyways to be polite. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.