DedtooxEsthalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I thought you said you weren't too big a fan of Azy?" Z'Greel asked with a grin, talking of his spider-mount. Before he had time to say much more, the Orc under him had almost charged forward, tossing him off.

Rogdush rushed over and took Annrielle's hand and looked at her with concerned eyes. "Well, I'm sorry then. Not my fault I don't get sick very easily." He placed his other hand on her shoulder, and leaned down to kiss her forehead gently. "I suppose I should carry you upstairs right away then?" He stroked her shoulder gently. Meanwhile, Z'Greel went outside and got his food off of Azy, before carrying it in again and locking the door. "I'm guessing no frogs or anything would make it any better?" The Lizardkin asked with a smile.

"I'm sick, not crippled~" Annrielle cooed at the Ork, patting his hand and slipping out of his grasp to look into his eyes. "I'll be just fine, I just need my rest, that's all. Catch up with Z, i'm sure you could have quite a bit of fun sipping on the special reserve. We do have to get rid of it soon" She winked at him, as if hinting at him to get loose and drink up.

"Besides, if you wake me up and your nice and drunk, there might be something fun to do" She smirked, turning to walk up the stairs and into their room, waving to Z'Greel as she dissapeared behind the door.

"Alright Ann, I'll be up and drunk in a few." Rogdush said, grinning at her as she disappeared up the stairs, before turning back towards Z'Greel, who was rather obviously staring at Annrielle's ass. Rogdush punched Z'Greel in the arm, making him stagger a few steps away, clutching his arm. "You don't have to destroy me for staring a bit!" They both chuckle a bit. "Well, let me get you a drink for the pain then."

Before long, they had both had quite a bit to drink, and they were both rather affected by it. "...and then I said 'No, I'll show MY fist DOWN your throat!' And then I did!" They both laughed loudly, taking another big sip of their drinks. A short period of silence followed. "Your a lucky Orc, Roggy. I wish I had a little elf like that. But heck, I'd be more than happy with one of my own kin as well, of course. But to say it simply; Annrielle is damn sexy." Z'Greel said, looking over at his friend with a smile. "Yeah, she is, isn't she? And you know what?" He chugs the rest of his drink. "I'm gonna go up there and take her up on her offer!" He said, getting up and starts walking to the door. "I'm just gonna stay here and drink a bit more then! I probably wont be able to sleep in a bit anyways!"

Rogdush tried his best to be quiet as he entered their room, made hard both by his size and his slight drunkenness. He struggled slightly with getting his clothes off, yet before long, he is naked and slowly crawls into bed next to Annrielle. He places a gentle kiss on her neck and asks "What kind of fun were you thinking about?" quietly, yet also attempting to sound sexy.

The pressure of Rogdush's heavy body crawling onto the bed caused Annrielle's body to roll towards him, slanting the bed like he always did compaired to her dainty frame. A small sigh escaped her mouth as her body gently touched against his own. Bright eyes slowly opened as she looked into Rog's face, just catching his words and responding to them with a mischevious smirk.

In a flurry of clothing and heated kisses, the swift elf had disrobed and sat atop the large orc man, looking down into his eyes and she rocked her hips back and forth over his ever growing member.

"I'm suprised you pulled away from Z..." She smirked, lifting her body up and using one hand to grasp his cock and posistion it under herself; rubbing his dickhead against the length of her womanhood.

Rogdush was barely able to follow as Annrielle almost tore off her clothes while frantically kissing him. Yet, his manhood seemed to follow quite a lot better than his head, as he was already hard when she grasped his member and pressed him against her.

He placed his large hands on her behind and grinned. "By the looks of it, you're rather happy I did. And you know I won't just leave you all alone all night when I actually have the chance to have a bit of fun." He pushed her slightly down on him, popping his dickhead inside her. "But I know I won't be pulling away from you in a while." He says, squeezing her ass firmly.

Annrielle felt love drunk, her eyes going in and out of focus as she pulled back to look at her Orc lover. What some people would consider a monster, she considered her husband; just about. She grabbed onto his tusks as he pushed into her, cringing slightly with the familiar pleasure pain of his wide length pressing into her.

"I hope not!" She smiled, still feeling dizzy. "God, I think your drunk is contagious!" She giggled, using his tusks as handles to push herself further down his cock and start a slow, sensual grind. Shuddering moans let her lungs as she moves, panting almost instantly as she feels him stretch and fill her.

"And your eagerness is contagious too!" He said, grinding her against him, squeezing her lovely ass. He couldn't be helped but to be turned on by her pulling on his tusks, making him squeeze her firmer. "And I'm getting drunk on the love as well!" He started lifting her slightly off him as they ground each other, sliding slightly in and out of her wetness.

Annrielle felt as if she had been swept away into some sort of passionate frenzy, gripping his tusks tighter and even forcing her fingers to go numb. Her pace increased and the air filled with her panting and moaning; easily heard by the Lizardkin who was still downstairs enjoying his drink. The thumping of her heart in her chest was intense, causing her to close her bright eyes to focus on her Orc lover.

"Yes!" Her head of blonde hair tossed back, cascading the golden honey strands over her shoulders as she rode him. She was completely breathless by the time she wanted to switch up their positions; twisting his tusks and falling to the side to flip them.

Rogdush couldn't help but to moan and groan loudly as his lover rode him harder and harder. She kept pulling and pulling on his tusks, almost making him think she was going to rip them out, when suddenly she fell to her side and attempted to pull him along with her. She had little chance of actually pulling him with her all by herself, yet he happily rolled over along with her. He put his arms on each their side of her head and started thrusting down into her hard and fast. He kept on moaning loudly as he kept ramming into her warm, wet, quivering depths.

The weight of the Orc over her only added to her excitement, screaming and moaning as he forced his length in harder and faster. Her body quivered around him as she quickly reached her climax, arching her back and calling out to him as she orgasmed.

"Rog! Yes! Oh, Gods- yes!" She was again breathless, panting and riding out what would be the first of many overwhelming sensations. She tightened around him, groaning as she felt his cock tapping at her sensitive insides and begging to go further. Her thin legs spread out more, giving him more room.
"Harder~"

"Oh fuck yeah! Take it, ya tiny elf!" Rogdush roared as he kept ramming into her. As her orgasm hit her hard, he kept on ramming into her, arching his back at the tightness, attempting to milk his cock. As her orgasm rolled through her, he kept ramming into her, and at her orgasmic screams, he started ramming harder and deeper into her, once more feeling himself push past something inside her and making him moan loudly as she became even tighter around his head.

Annrielle's eyes closed tightly as she felt Rogdush push further in, briefly filling her lowehalf with pain. The agony soon past as he began thrusting again, pushing against her legs and pushing them up over her head. Just like it had before, Annrielle knew exactly where he was inside her body by the large bump that had formed inside her, moving with his every motion.

"Gods~ Rog, fill me! Please!" She whimpered and groaned from underneath him, feeling her body jolting again with a smaller orgasm.

"I'm gonna fill you alright!" Rogdush roared as he rammed into her harder and faster, working his way towards his orgasm, which was rapidly approaching. Her tightness and the bulge forming on her gut only pushing him closer, and her mini-orgasm almost pushing him over.
"Here it comes! Take it all, ya little elf! I'm gonna fill ya to the brim!" He roared, ramming into her even harder and faster, before ramming as far into her as he could, before he stared shooting his seed into her depths. He moaned loudly, before pulling back and ramming into her again, shooting again and again.

Annrielle whined and cried as he thrust all the way in, squirting deep in her womb. If her suspicions had not been accurate before, she thought, they would be now. She felt anxious, body trembling and bottom lip quivering as Rog finally pulled off her and flopped over; most likely to fall asleep. The elf shifted and wiggled out from underneath him, feeling the space between her legs dripping uncomfortably with their mixture.

As Rogdush rolled off her as his orgasm finished. He still kept one arm over her, stroking her side slightly, before placing a soft kiss on her soft neck. "It sounded like you had as good a time as me..." He said sleepily, as his eyes started to slowly close. He knew he'd fall asleep, and he was sure she would too. She usually did after a session like that. At least as far he knew.

Annrielle couldn't help but stay nervously awake. Was it even possible? Could Elves and Orcs have children? She had never seen a half breed for herself, so sh had no idea. Her legs were restless under their linen blanket, tossing and turning over to look at Rogdush's strong face. She reached out tenderly and grabbed his tusk, knowing that his sleep would be heavy enough to keep him from waking.

"I love you so much..." She whispered, curling her body in towards his wide frame and closing her eyes. She would keep her suspicions to herself until she knew for sure.

Rogdush awoke the next morning, finding his little elven lover embracing him and holding onto one of his tusks. He couldn't help but to smile sleepily, as he started stroking her cheek ever so gently with his large fingers. He sighed happily, wondering how he had become so lucky as to find such a sexy little elf that actually loved him as much as he loved her. He kept stroking her gently, trying not to wake her.

The Elf was slow waking up, but when her eyes finally fluttered open, she was met with Rog's smiling face. She remained against the pillow, not feeling up to moving just yet. Her entire body throbbed from the night before, muscles aching as he hips finally popped back into place.

"Morning" She managed to say, licking her lips to smooth the dry cracks that had developed over the night. Annrielle rolled onto her back, still keeping close to Rog and closing her eyes again. Her dreams had brught her through her life so far with the Orc and the Lizardkin. The times before their relationship and before even being nice to eachother. She had certainly been terrible to him when she first arrived to town, or rather, was found starving and on the brink of death. Either way, the development of events had her estonished.

"I'll get up and cook breakfast in a moment..."

Rogdush leaned over and kissed Annrielle softly. "No need to rush. You said yourself that it's not very busy nowadays. So we can simply relax her, in bed for a while. His large fingers trailed down to her arm, stroking it gently. "Its nice just laying here with you, you know. Feeling your soft skin, and watching your hot body completely relaxed."

Annrielle reached her arm up to grab a flimsy pillow, smacking the Orc in the face with it. "you're so rediculous" she giggled, feeling her blood buzz in her cheeks. Her other hand grabbed at the blanket, pulling it up around her chest, covering her body from his eyes.

"There are more people returning home everyday, which means business might be on it's way back. We can't miss out on that coin, Rog." She gave him a serious expression, knowing the Orc knew life could not be all fun and games.

"Besides, I'm sure Z'Greel has a hangover that needs curing"

Status
Not open for further replies.