DedtooxEsthalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogdush was slightly surprised by how little time there was between sessions, but he wasn't going to complain about the Elf bouncing on top of him. "Oh fuck! Ann!" He moaned loudly in return. He could feel that he was bottoming out in he, making him moan even louder. He grabbed a firmer hold of her ass and started thrusting up against her, meeting her on the way down. He was going to last longer this time, having just cum once, but with her tightness and wetness, it wasn't going to be that much longer.

"AH!" She called out and closed her eyes, teeth clenching as he thrust into her as she came down on him. His cock punctured her cervix and went straight into her womb, breaking though her bodies barrier with little effort. With the extra room, she was able to take all of him, feeling her thighs smack against his as they fucked. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips and stomach, wanting him to feel the bulge that he was creating from the inside of her body, moving up and down within her everytime she picked herself up and bounced herself down to match his strong thrusts.

"Fuuuuucckkk~"

Rogdush was surprised as her hips started to smack against his own. But as his hands was moved to her front, he felt why. It only made him grin wider and let out another load moan. He kept on thrusting against her, and moved his hands slowly upwards her body and grabbing her breasts again, feeling that they shouldn't be neglected, but also because of their softness. He loved the feeling of them in his hands as his cock was swallowed by her womanhood. And with such vigorous fucking, his earlier estimate that he would last longer seemed less likely in all of a sudden.

Annrielle felt her body tighten around him again, her insides vibrating and massaging around him as her orgasm shook her thin frame.
"Rogdush!" she called out, pounding down on his chest as she came, smashing her body down on him and keeping still there. She closed her eyes, feeling every twitch and subtle movement that went on inside her. It was the most amazing sex they had ever had. Her chest went up and down with her ragged, labored breathes as her back arched and her head bowed forward. Long tendrils of honey blonde hair veiled her face from him, her mouth partly open while she gasped for air.

Once more, Annrielle's loud, wet and wild orgasm brought Rogdush over the edge as well. "Annrielle!" He roared in return, as he felt himself shooting inside her, in the depths that had so far been unused, making his cock twitch even more inside her. And it felt great. Greater than ever before. And is seemed she felt the same way.
They lay there for a while, catching their breath, as he gently stroked her back and felt himself go limp inside her again, whit their mixed fluids running down their legs as there became room for them to escape, making his thighs twitch slightly at the sensation.

The sound of his voice calling out to her made her shiver. Annrielle rolled off of her lover this time, laying next to him and cupping the side of his face with her hand. Her body was curled in close to him, still tingling from her climax.

"Welcome back my love" She whispered, cooing to him and leaning over to kiss him gently. Her eyes closed as she lay there, silently taking in breaths and replaying their lovemaking in her head. Soon enough, she had fallen asleep.

He kissed her back and whispered "It's great to be back, beloved." He made sure to hold one arm around her, just to make sure she wouldn't slip away somehow, before he close his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep as well, with a large smile on his face.

The next morning, Annrielle had gotten herself dressed into a simple green linen dress, fixing up the tavern to be opened for the day. She prepared some stew to serve and cleaned out all the ale mugs. The bar was waxed and clean and all the chairs had been set in their correct places next to their tables. The little elf walked up the stairs to their room, walking in to wake the still sleeping orc.

"Rog~" She smiled, cupping his face as she stood over him. "wake up" She couldn't help but giggle, noticing how the sleepy Orcs tusts had caught on the blanket.

"Mrgblh..." Rogdush groaned as he was more or less woken up. He lifted his head, pulling the blanket along with it, and opened his eyes slightly. "Whoda...?" His eyes started focusing on the Elf in front of him. "Oh, hi there..." He almost whispered as his head smacked down onto the bed again. "Is it morning already?" He asked, as he rubbed his eyes slightly with his palm, noticing the blanket in the process. He started struggling to get it off his tusks.

"such a silly man~" she giggled, helping him get untangled from their bed, trying to to rip the blanket like he sometimes did. She sat next to him on the bed, cringing only slightly as her insides throbbed from their sex the night before.

"Feeling hungry? I've baked bread and prepared some more stew if you're interested" She offered it to him with a sweet smile, leaning over to kiss his forehead.

"Always so thoughtful." Rogdush chuckled, putting his arm around her. "And yes, that sounds lovely. You wore me out a bit last night, and that has made me real hungry now." He leaned forwards and kissed her forehead in return. "Talking about that... You feeling alright? Haven't seen you bulge like that before." He asked with a slightly worried tone.

Annrielle smiled sweetly at her man, taking his hand and placing it over her stomach, which was still flat as a board. "I'm perfectly fine, It was simply how you were filling me~" She blushed slightly, taking his hand in her own and attempting to pull him out of bed.

"Come now, I need to take the bread out of the oven" She giggled and turned her back to him, walking out of the room and smiling to herself as she decended the stairs.

He groaned slightly as he was pulled up into a sitting position. "Well, that's good then." He said with a grin. "And it was a really good one, wasn't it?" He asked as she started walking out and he stood up. He put on his pants and shirt again, and walked out of the room and down the stairs, following Annrielle into the kitchen again. As he walked in, he saw her leaning over to see if the bread was done, with her butt as her highest point. Rogdush tried to be silent as he walked over to her and gave her behind a loving spank.

"The best!" she chirped over her shoulder as they entered the kitchen. It didn't take long for Rog to feel the need to spank her ass, making her jump with an adorable squeek. She had pulled the bread out of the oven, almost dropping it to the ground as he frightened her.

"ROG!" She scolded him, narrowing her eyes and setting the large wooden tray on the table close by. "You almost wasted perfectly good bread!"

He put his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck lovingly. "And if I hadn't done it, I would have wasted a perfectly good chance to give you a spank." He gave her lovely neck another kiss. "And we both know you like it, and that you can't stay mad at me for it." Yet another loving kiss followed, before he let go of her. "Now, since we didn't waste the bread, maybe we should enjoy it?"

Annrielle rocked her hips from side to side against her lover as he held her, loosing her breath as he placed gentle kisses on her neck. His tusks grazed her skin and gave her chills and leaving her speechless for a moment.

"Rog..." She tried to speak, pushing back against him again as her cheeks became heated. "s-sure" She gave up and aggreed, grabbing a loaf off the table and breaking it in half, handing him on half and nibbling on her own.

Rogdush accepted the bread and took a big bite of it. He leaned on one of the counters and asked "So, now that we're not ripping each other's clothes off, anything new around here? And where is Z anyway?" Having had his sexual urges satisfied, for now at least, and about to get fed, Rog decided to satisfy his curiosity as well.

Annrielle laughed at the Orcs words, fixing him up a large bowl of stew made from an old knights helmet she had bought and washed for him. It was the perfect size for the Orc to eat out of, and she knew he would love it.

"Z said he was off to search for those nasty bugs and things he likes to eat...He restocks his private shelf every so often" She motioned to the empty shelf ont he bottom of the pantry. "It's normally full of jarred critters" Her body shivered. "Just thinking about it makes me squirm!"

"Thanks love." He said, accepting the helmet and grabbed a spoon to start eating. Though his eating was interrupted by laughter. "Yeah, he does eat some weird things. But what can I say? He's a reptile. He's different from us. Came from an egg and everything." He took a spoonful of stew. "He probably think some of the stuff we do is gross too. Like sweating." He grinned widely for a moment as his thoughts went back to the last, sweaty night.

"I would rather sweat than eat roaches and worms, ugh" She shuddered, taking some stew for herself and warming her chills with the tasty homeade meal. "He said that he would be back in a couple days, and that was about... three sun's ago?" She put her finger to her lip, thinking about exactly when he left.

"He should be back soon, I'm sure he will be excited to see you."

Status
Not open for further replies.