DedtooxEsthalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As long as I get to keep my little elf, I don't care that much about the rest of the northern elves." Rogdush said, shoving the now-empty-plate aside. "Well, there's the gory bloodshed and the bloody gore." He joked with a wide grin. "But more seriously, some Lizardkin scouts passed by, telling us that they might have found a new place for their kind to settle. Unless he's already heard, Z'Greel will be damn happy to hear that." He said, before leaning slightly over the table, towards her. "How about home here? Anything... exciting happen?"

"Besides taking care of the couple wayward drunks that nearly get themselves killed every fortnight? Not really..." She laughed, leaning back in her chair and reaching behind her back to untie the off white apron that hung tightly around her body. Her long blonde hair pushed forward and draped over her shoulders as she pulled the strap over her head and folded the cloth in a square on her lap.

"Z'Greel has been a great help, though I surprised he was not here tonight. The lizarkin was very excited for you to come home. Almost as excited as I was..." She winked, brushing her hair out of her cleavage, which now showed quite well without the apron in the way.

Rogdush's grin widened at her actions, followed by a quick reply. "I really hope he isn't as exited as you seem to be about it. But you say you are so exited about my return... Why don't we go upstairs so you can show me how much you've missed me? Now that the lizard isn't here anyway?" He suggested, knowing that they could enjoy each other without caring about the volume.

Annrielle stood up and swiftly took to her lovers arms, nuzzling her face against his and smiling. Her body was held tightly to him, melting her form to his own and leaning in to whisper into his ear.

"Of course" The thin elf winked suggestively, wanting to be wisked away in his strong arms. Her thin fingers wrapped around the leather that bound her top, pulling it to release the tight hold on her chest, letting them press against him gently. There was never a moment that she did not feel safe with Rogdush, even if there was danger afoot, she would have the trust and confidence in him not to panic. "Time sounds wonderful"

The Orc chuckled at the response of her almost jumping him right away. His smile only widened as he felt her breasts being released against his chest, making him put his arms gently around her and lean down to kiss her. It was a quick, passionate kiss, before he swept her up in his arms and giving her another quick kiss. He stood there, simply enjoying the feeling of her in his arms for a moment, before he quickly moved to the stairs, climbing them almost as if he was in a hurry. Which he was, really. He kicked the door to their room open, got inside, before kicking it shut again and locking it behind them. He placed her carefully on the bed, before dropping down beside her, starting to kiss her with urgency.

Annrielle groaned at the distance between them, leaning in to close the gap. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and rolling them, pulling his heavy body as best she could on top of her. The elf made sure her legs were on either side of his own, not wanting to get caught in an awkward posisition.

"I love you" She whimpered, fingers moving to her bodice to loosen the leather ties even more, opening it up to roll her shoulders forward and throw the garment to the floor. Annrielle was left bare breasted, nippled puckering to attention in the cool air of their bedroom.

"And I love you." Rogdush said, allowing himself to be pulled on top of her, placing his arms on each side of her face, and kissed her passionately. He started kissing down her neck and into her cleavage. "And I love these." He said as he gave each nipple a gentle kiss. He took one nipple into his mouth, sucking lovingly on it. His one hand moved from the side of her head and started massaging her other breast.

Annrielle gasped as he took her nipple into his mouth, teasing and playing with it. Her hand sneaked between their bodies, snaking down between his legs to rub the buldge that was growing within his trousers. She rubbed him lovingly, knowing that he wouldn't be restricted for long. Her fingers rubbed him roughly through the fabric, mouth pressing against his with a aching passion.

Rogdush groaned into the kiss at her touch. His hand slid down her stomach, making its way downwards to the hem of her pants, where it met her's. He gave it a loving squeeze before he started attempting to pull her pants off. His member was hardening rapidly, and he knew she was becoming just as eager as him. With a few rather rough movements, he had managed to get her pants down from her hips, and he kept pulling it downwards.

Annrielle's long blonde hair was strewn about the bed, moving as she wiggled her body further underneath him, getting a solid grip on his cock and whimpering at him. As he freed her from her pants, she smirked, fiddling with the button of his own. She couldn't believe how long it had been since they were last together and her body yerned so badly to have him fill her again.

"Rog~" She moaned, undoing his restraints and pushing his trousers down, able to see his manhood in it's full glory. Annrielle moved her hips, baring her naked body for him to see. She lifted her legs, holding her knees to his hips and gently grinding her body against his, letting the head of his cock slip against the wetness of her womanhood.

"Ann" He moaned back, feeling her wetness grinding against his member for a second, before he felt it against the tip of his member. "So eager, are you? Good." He moaned again, before he kissed her deeply and thrust his hips forwards. He penetrated her, slipping half his length into her at the first thrust, moaning loudly again. He held it still for a moment, enjoying her tightness around him. They'd done it so many times before, yet she was still as tight as ever. He didn't know how, nor did he care, as he slowly started pulling out, to thrust again.

Eager hands gripped his shoulders as he pressed into her pussy, her nails digging into his shoulders as she braced herself. Despite experiancing him so many times before, Rogdush's size always caught her off guard at first. A long waivering moan escaped her mouth as she broke their kiss, panting lightly as his length pushed inside her and pulled back out.

"Gods, It's been too long~" She breathed raggedly into his ear, holding herself tightly to his body.

"Far too long Ann." Rogdush moaned, as he started pushing into her again. Once more her warm wetness started enveloping his manhood, making him moan loudly. His hands was gripping the sheets next to her head and his mouth found her neck once more, kissing it lovingly. He pulled back once more and thrust forward again, going slightly deeper than the last thrust. Then he did it again. And again. And again, until he could feel himself bottoming out inside her. He simply held it there for a moment and gave her another kiss.

It didn't take long at all for Annrielle's body to shake under him, clenching down around his hardness as he orgasmed inside her. His twitching movements sparked her own climax, making the young elf release his neck and fall to the bed, her chest bouncing slightly as she laid flat, riding out her passions. He stayed inside her for a while, waiting for their bodies to calm down, feeling Annrielle's body massaging and pulling every last drop from him.

As their bodies had settled down a bit, Rogdush rolled onto his back, holding onto Annrielle onto him, making her lie on top of him, allowing him to relax without the fear of crushing her under him. He could feel his member starting to deflate, yet he knew even when he'd go completely limp, it'd still be inside her. After lying there for a few moments breathing heavy, Rogdush finally said "It's good to be back on my own bed with my cuddly thing."

"And this cuddly thing is so happy to have her big strong Orc back" She cooed, still catching her breath and trailing soft kisses down his stone-like chest. His cum dripped out between their sexes, coating the insides of her thighs and making her shiver. Annrielle sat back, with him still inside her, pushing his cock further inside her dispite it's flacidness. She moaned lightly and blushed at him, running her hands over his chest and stomach, admiring her love.

Rogdush shivered slightly as Annrielle sat up, feeling himself going further into her again. He wasn't going to get hard again right away, but he knew it could harden again quickly if she moved around more. As she blushed on top of him and stared obviously, he decided to humor her a bit. He flexed his muscles for a few moments, before relaxing again with a chuckle. "I really hope I won't be called back to the war too soon..." He said with a content smile.

Annrielle giggled at his muscular display, running her hands over his arms and shoulders. She ground her hips down against him, working him into her body and moving her wet walls around him. " You can't leave, I would miss you too much!" She teased, placing her hands on his stomach and lifting herself slightly off him and lowering herself back down, ready for round two.

Rogdush groaned slightly. "So it seems. And I really have been too far away. You aren't usually this eager unless I've been gone for too long." He groaned again, feeling himself staring to harden inside her. "Usually at least an hour." He teased, chuckling once more, as he put his hands on her ass, giving it a playful squeeze.

"mmm~" she moaned and agreed with him at the same time, feeling his thick muscle hardening more and more inside her. She started riding him roughly, taking him as far inside as she could, calling up to him as she felt him pressing against her cervix and sending pleasure pains through her body. "Gods! Rog!" Her head rolled back, breasts bouncing lightly as she moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.