DedtooxEsthalia

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rog started laughing as Ann slapped him with the pillow and covered up. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Still, I'm one of those returning, you know. I'm one of those having just gotten back together with my family. And if Z has a hangover, he's not coming out of his room for a few hours." He chuckled some, imagining the lizard attempting to cover his head with his pillows to block out all sound. "But fine, I'll get him out of bed, if that is really what you want. Or do you want me to get you out of bed first?" He grinned slightly.

Annrielle laid there for a brief moment, giving him a silly look as she turned her face to hide in the pillows of their bed. "No, I'll be up soon..." She paused, suddenly struck by her last thought before she fell asleep. "Hey Rog, I'm kinda curious..." She forced herself to sit up, cringing at the dull pain that remained in her loins. The elf looked over the ork with interested eyes, contimplating the possibilities of her own personal suspicions.

"What were you like as a child?"

Rogdush was surprised by her sudden question. "Me? Well... Let's see..." He rubbed his chin slightly, thinking back to his childhood. "I was like many children, I guess. A bit fat, playing with the other children and goblins. Training to become a warrior... The Dark elf war. Theeen... The sudden storm of fire that destroyed my clan... The time where I simply wandered before I settled here and started the inn. And then you came." He smiled at her, propping himself up and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Why do you ask?"

Annrielle went wide eyed, shifting uncomfortably under the blanket. "That... That's not what I mean" She blinked as he kissed her, sewing her blond brows together in confusion. "I meant in personality and temperment..." A light blush his her cheeks, not wanting to give away the real reason for her asking. If this was really happening, she might as well know what she was in for.

"Oh! Well... I guess I was a bit aggressive as a child, like most Orks. The whole bloodrage problem. But once I learned to control that, I was a good kid, I guess. Calmed down a lot. Still fought with the other kids, but it was just play-fighting, so it wasn't a problem." He looked at Annrielle curiously. "Why the sudden question about my childhood? I haven't started getting younger without knowing, have I?" He asked, looking at himself for signs of becoming younger.

Annrielle suddenly jumped out of bed, collecting her clothing from the ground and rushing to put it back on. As she turned away from him, she made a face of uncertainty, looking down at her own body and cringing. She was terrible with children. If this really happened, she had no idea what she would do.

"I was just curious, that's all" She kept it at that, lacing up her dress and moving swiftly to the stairs to avoid any further conversation. "I'm starving, let's go..."

Rogdush could only stare as Annrielle suddenly and quickly dressing. She was acting weird, he felt. She didn't usually get dressed that quickly, as she usually liked being naked with him. And he could only look as her dressed form disappeared out the door. "Yeah... I'll be down in a moment, love!" He said, slowly getting out of bed and starting to dress.

Annrielle had made her way down the stairs trapped inside her own mind, wondering if she should alert Rogdush to her concerns. 'No' she thought, turning the handle to the kitchen and stepping inside. ' he could be called back at any time, it's unfair for me to worry him with the unknown...' Annrielle tucked a loose strand of blond hair behind her gently pointed ear and snatched her long linen apron off the wall. The elf quickly tied it around her waist and got to preparing breakfast, gathering eggs from the coop just outside the back door of the kitchen.

Rogdush groaned slightly, as he stretched while walking down the stairs. He could say one thing. He loved being home, but he knew that he'd be called out again all too soon. The war was far from over, after all. They mostly kept the elves from advancing further south, but they always seemed to have more people to throw into at the fray.
The Orc walked into the kitchen, looking at his love. "Morning, my love. You need me to do anything? Carry something, cook something, anything? I don't want to be a burden just because I'm home, after all." He asked, smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.