"I'm not going to dance right now, I'd rather have a drink first. Having a drink helps me relax and you want me relaxed, don't you?" He countered, making his way to the champagne.

"I don't really drink so much. This is actually my first time." Admitted the dragon, following his husband happily. "But I'll take your word for it, I'll have another drink~" He giggled, moving to take a glass of champagne, sipping it down happily. "So what have you been up to al this time, Incy? You look like you spent most of your time at the gym~" He giggled, moving to feel his washboard abs through the fabric of his clothing. With pink cheeks, he snickered a bit, looking into his eyes. "I've missed you so much~ My sexy little kitten~"

"Hopefully I'm not interrupting anything." Stated a man as he walked over, bowing a bit. Grinning at the two, he looked at Ally. "Look at you dude, married finally. And it's nice to meet you, Prince Incy. Ally here as told me all about his fiancee. I pictured you to be...Smaller than this." Admitted the horned man, holding out a hand. "I'm Kyo."

"Kyo's my friend. He's a blacksmith." Stated Ally happily. "He's made a few of my swords. I could show you, they're really great~"5475011f99d98156e75eb4351f32a58d.jpg

"I don't like swords. I disagree with the whole concept of war and violence," the other Prince drawled slowly, more or less ignoring the blacksmith that had wandered across. True to form, he barely wanted to interact with anyone 'inferior' to him. If they weren't his servants, he just wasn't going to bother speaking to them, however polite or kind or attractive they were.

Alfred was a trained swordsman. He excelled in it, and to hear his husband didn't like something like that made him feel guilty. Like he was doing something terribly naughty behind his back. Glancing at his friend Kyo, he offered a bit of a smile. "Hmm, well thank you for congratulating us." He told Kyo, basically shooing him off, before happily chatting with his husband.

They left the party an hour later. It had gotten a bit rowdy while everyone got incredibly drunk. So they decided to head back to their room. Ally was dressed for bed, nervously looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. It was his first time alone with Innocencio. This...This was honestly the scariest night of his life. Taking a deep breath he headed back into the room, smiling at Incy. "Today was fun, hmm? I've never had so much fun." Cackled the man, moving to sit next to him in bed.

"I wouldn't say it was amazing. It was relatively bearable," the cat-hybrid sighed, cringing at the bedsheets he was apparently supposed to sleep in - he much preferred the ones he had back home.

"...Bearable? But...But it was our wedding day." Mumbled the man as he looked at his husband a bit upset. "I thought maybe you would have had fun. I mean...When we were talking you looked happy. You were smiling. I never noticed you had such cute dimples~" Smiled the dragon as he moved to nuzzle in close, his face turning a soft pink. He moved to play with his tail, smiling a bit. "You're still my little kitten, hmm?" He whispered, before looking into his eyes.

"I'm not sleeping on these sheets," he declared suddenly, frowning at the bed without taking much of what the other said into consideration. "I want them changed."

Ally's smiled altered a bit, and he looked at the new silk sheets. He got out of bed, grimacing a bit. "...I can have some new ones brought to us, but these are new as well." The dragon nervously shifted from foot to foot. "...Kitten. Be honest...You, you do love me, right? And you had fun today right? Because I had so much fun, and I've never been happier." He told him with a small smile.

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron
"Sure, you're alright. I'd prefer it if you didn't call me kitten, though. It's derogatory and offensive and makes me want to punch you in the throat," he shrugged, sitting back on the bed reluctantly.

Looking at his husband, Ally seemed thoroughly perplexed. Because he was. Incy just said he was 'okay'. Okay? What was that even supposed to mean. He thought back to their letters, recalling Incy never actually said he loved him. Only saying he was 'really fond' of him. And 'affectionate' towards him. But he never used the word love. Ally slowly lowered himself back on the bed, looking down at his lap. His day...It was going swell, literally perfect until Incy said that.

The dramatic cat-hybrid barely paid notice to the fact his husband was upset. He was more preoccupied trying to fluff up the pillows and adjust the sheets to ensure he had a good sleep. It was only when he noticed his mumbles about how 'awful' the quality of everything was were being ignored that he stopped what he was doing and glanced across at Ally in confusion.

"If you're going to sit there and pout like a small child because I haven't jumped your bones yet, that's ridiculous. I won't be having sex with you in these god-awful sheets. I thought you were the future King here? These bedsheets aren't even worthy for a servant to sleep in," the man groaned, flopping into the bed nonetheless with a long sigh. "...I don't like your kingdom. It's too hot. My kingdom's perfect, I'd much rather you came and lived with me and my Mother. Your siblings irritate me too. That silent one keeps tugging on my tail, it's incredibly annoying-- why aren't you speaking to me? What have I done wrong this time?"

"...You never told me you loved me. Not once." He whispered, before laying down on the bed on his side to look at him. "...I love you Incy. So much...And don't talk about my siblings. And I am coming to live with you. I packed my things, that's always been the plan but...Incy...You know I'll do anything for you. But I feel like...You don't exactly love me the way I love you." Ally had trouble getting the words out and trying to make sense. All he wanted was to be loved by his husband, and that shouldn't be too much to ask. He didn't care if they had sex, he was honestly too afraid to do it. But...Why did Incy talk about sex like it was nothing?

"And...Aren't you afraid of sex? Like aren't you nervous? You haven't done it before...Right? I mean, you would have told me if you did in your letters right?" He asked, now inwardly panicking.

"Is it a huge issue if I've had sex before? Gosh, you dragons are all so serious. I need affection. You weren't there. Are you really that upset about it?" He asked, any smugness and any attempts at smirking disappearing fast. He may be cocky and arrogant and with a superiority complex-- but he did like Ally; he did care for him more than anyone else he'd met before, family excluded. Hell, if he didn't like him, he wouldn't have married him. His kingdom was prosperous and rich - he didn't need to marry Alfred to elevate himself in life. He was already powerful and popular. He married because he saw himself loving him; no, he did love him. The words just hadn't materialised yet.

"They didn't mean anything, idiot. It was sex. It wasn't anything intimate or loving. Besides, I was about 15 and still a scrawny little thing. You get to have me looking like some God. Not to toot my own horn, but I look fantastic and you'll get to see me naked. I wasn't even naked when I had sex before," he pointed out, hoping that little addition to the bombshell would alleviate some of the shock. Cupping his face with his large hands, the cat offered a smile -a genuine one- and pushed himself in close. "I love you. Okay? Our wedding was cute, you looked fucking amazing and now I get to snuggle with you. I think today's been great."

At first, it was obvious Ally was close to tears. His heart had crumbled into pieces, and he wanted the ground to just swallow him up whole. He felt like he would die when he earned Incy had had sex, had allowed someone else to kiss him and experience something he hadn't with him yet. It was the worst day in his life, nothing could ever make it better.

But then he said those three words. Inocencio said he loved him. Said he looked amazing and said that their wedding was great. Instantly his heart was fixed, the day was back to being the best of his life, and he was so thrilled he thought he'd cry. Well, he actually did start crying but it was obvious he was happy. He had a lopsided grin on his face, and he eagerly leaned in pressing a kiss on his lips with a soft purr. "I love you too." He whispered, before cuddling in close so they could sleep. "Today was great~" He whispered closing his eyes for sleep.

"No, no sleep until I've finished talking. That's how it works in our... marriage. I'm older, I'm more dominant than you, little dragon, so let me finish. When did you get this soppy, hm? I thought you were the big tough boss who called me his little kitten? Where's that guy gone?" He inquired curiously, lifting the other's chin gently with his fingers to examine his face properly, a brief -but noticeable- blush peaking at his cheeks at just how cute Ally had become.

"I love how you are now, you're adorable, but I miss some of that passion, you know? Where you'd push me and demand that you were the boss. I'd be quite excited by you if you pushed me down and wanted me to call you the boss," he purred, the sound rumbling gutturally at the back of his throat. "It'd be a major turn-on actually."

Looking at his kitten, he smirked with a little giggle. "...I've been nervous all today. And I am the boss. I'm the dragon, and your my kitten~" He whispered before quickly pouncing on the older one, pinning him to the bed. By pinning him, he was able to get a look at just how muscular and grown up he was. Blush spread across his cheeks as he bit his lower lip, his eyes lustfully drinking him in.

"...What happened to my kitten? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love you like this, but I used to be taller and stronger. Now we're the same height and you're stronger. Maybe I should work out more." He mumbled. He then shyly let go of his wrist before nervously going to take off his own shirt. His entire face was pink with how nervous he was.

Now, he may have spat that he hated being called a kitten, which he did... in public, around other people. In the safety of the bedroom, when just Ally purred to him, he was perfectly fine with it. This was what he'd hoped for when he came back to see Ally. He knew he'd be gorgeous, that much was obvious, but he also hoped he'd kept some of that fighting spirit in him; that passion that made him want to achieve dominance over the other Prince. Why? Because it was incredibly arousing, that's why.

"Oh, Mother said I had to choose a hobby to pursue when I was 14. I didn't like pottery, I failed abysmally at poetry, so I took up exercise. It was awful at first, but I grew to enjoy it once Mother said I was toughening up," he smiled, his own hands reaching to rest on the other's shoulders. "And hush, you're perfectly fine as you are. Don't you think I need the muscles to try and deal with you? You're a dragon. You're naturally stronger than I'll ever be-- but you could do with beefing up, I suppose. I could help-- but the idea of seeing you working out is probably too tempting for me. I can't guarantee you'd get any work done. I'd just want to scoop you up and ravish you~"

Just by the other flirting with him was sending shivers running down his spine. He seemed so sure of himself and confident. It was so sexy~ "Well, just by looking at you right now makes me want to ravish you~" He whispered with a soft giggle. Alfred lowered himself in, so he could kiss him. The feeling of being on top of him, feeling his muscles pressed into him was making Ally burst with excitement and desire. He wanted nothing more than to be with Incy, and it was really happening.

He only pulled away from the passionate kiss to pull off Incy's shirt. Looking at his washboard abs gorgeous biceps and triceps, he leaned down kissing along his neck down to his pecks. His hands ran down his body, still not believing this gorgeous man was all his.

This was definitely the moment Incy had looked forward to the most. He had downplayed the amount of work he'd put in to look how he did, motivated solely not for how anyone else saw him, but how Ally would react when they got in bed together like this. He wanted to surprise him, but mostly, he wanted to be attractive to him. Now, he knew that Ally loved him regardless of whether he was tall or short, skinny or muscular-- but clearly, being how he was now was more arousing than if he'd not bothered.

That said, he didn't really want Ally to work out that much. Sure, it'd be a bonding experience and Ally having some strong muscles would be attractive in its own right, but he rather liked how he was now. Hell, he loved him the way he was now. Why change perfection?

"Don't be so gentle," he murmured beneath his breath, physically digging his nails into his shoulders with a playful smirk. "Be... passionate. Or is that too much to ask from you, little guy?"

Blushing brightly, he looked down at him. He wanted to be passionate, but...This was his first time. Everything they were doing was new to him. Sure he knew about sex, even read about it so he could know what he was doing when the time came but...He had no idea what he was supposed to do. "...Tell me what to do." He whispered moving to bite and suck on his nipple with a purr as he went to stroke his tail. "...I-I'll do whatever you w-want. Just coach me th-through it." He whispered shyly, eager to please his kitten.