The spoilt man usually took the coaching role up when he had sex because he knew what he liked and he wanted to make sure the two men he had had sex with did exactly what he desired of them. He told them what to do, and they did it. It lacked passion, love, arousal. It was just a few minutes of pleasure and ended with him sighing to himself in annoyance because they inevitably did something wrong.

But here he had a chance to teach the other a certain way; he could mould Ally into the perfect lover. It was too tempting an opportunity to turn down.

"Oh, you're too cute!" He purred lightly, running his hands in his long, silky hair before nodding in agreement. Oh, he was going to make a monster out of his little dragon...

And so he did. Ally's first time hadn't been the conventionally sweet, gentle, quick love-making moment that most wedding nights consisted of. Incy knew what he liked. He liked passion, roughness, experimentation. Sure, it left him bruised and scratched and in total pain in the morning, but it was worth it. It was so worth it.

The sex had been so intense that he barely remembered how long it lasted, or how loud they'd been, or who had been the dominant one. He was sure that they'd swapped roles and experienced both ends of it at one point, because his hips were definitely aching. Tiredly stretching his arms out, he glanced to his side at the dragon whose body he was entangled around, smiling affectionately when those golden eyes peeked open.

"Morning, hubby~ I want breakfast now. Unless you want to go for round two~?"

Alfred woke up in the same state as his husband. Stinging pain all over his body, his hips hurting terribly, covered in bruises and love bites but...He was more than satisfied. Last night had been perfect, more than perfect! His golden eyes looked into the other deep purple ones as he smiled sleepily at him. "I've barely recovered from round one." Whispered the dragon as he leaned in for a soft kiss before sitting up. Wincing he rubbed his lower back as he looked around. The feathers that were in the pillow were literally all over the bed and on the floor. Ally remembered that he gave the pillow to his husband for him to bite on to be quiet. Must have torn right through.

Smiling a bit, he pulled a few feathers from his long silky hair. The events of last night still lingered on his skin, and he adored it. It was the most amazing night of his life. "Let's go get some breakfast~" He purred, moving to stand up, and he limped to the bathroom to go and freshen up.

"Now, try not to wobble about, it'll make it obvious that we got up to some adult things last night, and I'd rather not put up with your parents glaring at me from across the table for taking their precious son's virginity," the cat quietly drawled, collecting some new clothes from the small suitcase he'd brought along with him. They had planned to move into his castle in Escaflowne, but for a few days, he'd be with Alfred - and he'd packed accordingly.

He did his best to cover up his scratches and tidy himself up, wearing one of his favourite traditional Escaflowne suits... though it was pointless. The moment Hope glanced up at the boys, she grimaced to herself - they were hardly quiet last night, and she'd had sex enough to know the aftermath the day after.

"...Come and sit down, boys. We're having breakfast and-- Anders, Dax, stop whispering," she chastised lightly, glancing over at the two little boys who were whispering and giggling to one another. Dax didn't speak to anyone but Anders. Hope could be offended and hurt by that, but she wasn't. She was just glad her son spoke, even if it was whispers into Anders' ear. "Right, just--just come and sit, Ally. You look like you need a nice, hearty breakfast~"

Ally didn't feel bad at all for what he had done last night. It was his wedding night, so of course, he and his husband were able to consummate it. Walking over to his mother, he placed a kiss on her cheek before sitting down, allowing the servants to place his food in front of him. "Morning mommy, morning boys...Where are the girls? And Felix?" He asked as he reached for his toast putting butter and jelly on it.

"Dunno must still be sleeping. There were ghosts in the castle last night, and they made a ruckous. No one got much sleep." Answered the six-year-old boy, giggling softly. His white hair was cut short, but his long white ears were floppy a little past his shoulders. He was tiny like his mother, but he did have golden eyes like all his siblings and naturally cherry red lips like his father.

"O-Oh...Well, that sucks." Mumbled Ally with red cheeks, completely hopping off that topic. "I was thinking of showing Incy around before we head to Escaflowne. We have a few days here, so I wanna show him all my favorite spots~"

"You're moving in with him? And leaving us?" Asked Anders his smile dropping clean from his face.

"I'll be back for holidays and for visiting, and I'll write a whole bunch. I'm married now, Anders." He explained happily, looking over at his husband. "And I've agreed to go back home with him."

The news was one Hope was already informed about, but it didn't mean she liked to hear it. Alfred was her son at this point; her eldest child who she wanted to stay in the house he grew up in. He was a young man now, admittedly. He was married and had consummated it-- but that didn't mean he should leave. However, it was his decision, and she wasn't going to try and challenge him on it.

"I'm... sure we can all come and visit whenever we want," she began softly, in an effort to comfort both Anders and Dax, who immediately scowled at the news. "Your brother's all grown up now, he needs to... live with his husband and be happy and..."

"It's not fair. I want him to stay. Make him stay, Anders." Grimaced Dax, his voice barely above a whisper as he pushed his mouth close to his brother's ear. Anders was literally the only person he talked to. Not even his mother or father had heard him speak yet.

"....I've got an idea...Don't worry, he'll stay." He whispered back to his older brother, moving to squeeze his hand in his own, glancing over at his brother and his brother's husband. He didn't like this one bit. His brother running off with some stranger! Did Ally even know him? Of course, Anders didn't know that Ally knew Incy and had known him for a while now. He was only six, so how was he to know that.

Later that day, Ally was showing his husband around as planned. He was showing him to a nice little park he often came to. "I love it here, it's so much fun~" He grinned, looking in the sky at how many dragon children were flying around playing with each other. "My siblings and I used to play-"

"Prince Inocencio." Stated a cat hybrid man. The man was the same age as Incy. He didn't look like nobility with how common he was dressing but he was. He was one of the men Incy slept with. They only slept together a few times, but after that, Incy just...Ignored him. And it had always hurt Alphonse. He liked Incy, thought maybe they had something, but he found out he wasn't really anything to him. "...I came to see the wedding yesterday, it was beautiful. I didn't get a chance to speak with you though."PicsArt_01-12-12.45.01.jpg

"Yes, but I hate children with a passion and think they're whiny little creatures, so this isn't ideal for me, babe," responded the other Prince, holding his smart coat closer together with furious little glares around at the children. He wasn't exaggerating when he proclaimed his hatred for them, but he was glad to put up with them for his husband. He also wasn't exaggerating when he said he loved the man. He wouldn't be sacrificing himself to the screams and laughs of children for someone he didn't love.

Though, he did freeze with shock at the sight of Alphonse. He knew he was at the wedding, but he'd more or less avoided him all day, though not purposely. He was just more interested in being with his husband than someone he'd casually slept with when he was younger.

"Oh, Alphonse. I was with my husband yesterday, I think I'm entitled to do that," he replied in his characteristically sharp manner, though he did have a rare smile on his face. Alphonse was a childhood friend; someone he rather liked. He wasn't going to subject him to his serious frowns. "This is my husband, Prince Alfred Drakon. Isn't he the cutest~?"

Ally looked at Alphonse, before offering him a kind smile. A friend to his husband was a friend to him. "Hey~ I'm Alfred, but you can call me Ally." He stated, being friendly.

Bowing a bit, he looked at Alfred. So this was the famous Alfred. The dragon who stole Incy's heart. Incy told Alphonse about the dragon. And Alphonse had always been jealous of the man. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Prince Alfred. Where are you two heading?"

"Just around the village. We were about to head to the pub. They make some delicious food, but also have tasty drinks. I know Incy loves champange~" Cooed the Dragon, wrapping an arm around his waist with a soft purr.

"Well, why don't I tag along? I can eat. And besides, I've been dying to look around this village without getting lost."

Incy knew that Alphonse was jealous; he often used it to his advantage to inject some anger into the man. There really wasn't anything he loved more than a man to get riled up and angry and throw him around in bed a little bit. He often used to purr about how amazing Alfred was just to get Alphonse mad.

The fact Alphonse was tagging along now was a cause for more mischief. It probably wasn't wise for anyone to introduce an ex-lover to a new husband, but Incy didn't care. Why would he? If he saw a vantage point for him to have some fun, he was going to act on it.

"Alphonse is awfully lovely, isn't he?" He began slowly with a glance to his husband, smirking. "Would it upset you if I used to be intimate with him? Because we were lovers, weren't we, Alphonse? Very briefly, of course. He wasn't particularly as good as you, Ally~"

Alfred looked at his lover before looking at Alphonse. What? They were...Lovers at a point? Why would...Incy say that, of course, he wouldn't be comfortable! "...Well, I don't care, because we're married now, and you said it yourself. You love me, and I'm better than him." He mumbled, moving to hold his hand tightly. Incy was only his, and dragons didn't like to share what was there, so like hell did he even want Alphonse tagging along with them.

Classic Incy. Always trying to stir up some trouble. Alphonse was used to it by now, He'd always bring up Ally, and Alphonse would do everything in his power to prove to Incy why he was the better choice. Glaring at the dragon, he scoffed crossing his arms. "Please, Incy the way you used to beg for more, I honestly doubt if this little dragon is anything compared to me."

"Oh, you're starting to sound awfully insecure and jealous too, may I add. My husband was fantastic last night. I'm still aching, actually. He's awfully cute too," purred the cat-hybrid, deviously grinning over at his old friend. Sure, he liked to stir up trouble and have people fight over him - what was wrong about that?

"Now, ignore the silly cat, Ally. I love you. He was a little blip in my life that I left behind a while ago," he continued, holding Ally's hand tightly in his own. None of what he said was false, but yet he continued to fuel drama by smirking over his shoulder at his old friend. "Let him tag along, Ally. He'll only be left alone if we don't show some generosity~"

"What the fuck does this dragon have that I didn't? I knew you since we were kids! I've always been there, we experienced our first times together. You...You don't even care how I feel! I'm better than the dragon!" Hissed the cat, his tail standing straight up in the back from anger.

Ally grimaced, looking back at the cat hybrid, glaring furiously. "...You may have been his first, but I knew Incy since we were kids too. He's always loved me, and I've always loved him. Like he said you were just a little blip in his life. Nothing more." He smirked, holding his lover's hand tightly as he pulled him to follow.

"I was more than some blip. We had a lot of fun together, more than you know. And he's just toying you...I..I know he cares for me."

Alfred rolled his eyes and kept walking, holding his husband's hand tightly.

"Maybe you should fight for my honour. He's not going to leave me alone, he's so obsessed with me. It's scary, actually. I don't even think he was invited to the wedding, he just showed up," began the cat with a faux pout, moving his arms around his husband's shoulders in the hope the intimacy would prompt him into action. "You're the heir, aren't you? I'm sure you're awfully strong."

Grinning to himself in delight, the idea of having two men fight over him was definitely enticing. He loved Alfred, but he would gladly nudge him into a physical fight just for his own amusement.

"I could fight you but I don't want to hurt you, however weird you are," the man continued as he moved to square up to his old friend. With the safety of knowing Alfred couldn't see his expression, he offered a playful wink to Alphonse, going as far as to blow a kiss to him. "I love my husband. I'm not going to pretend we didn't have something once, but it was purely sex; not love or emotional bullshit. I only have that with Ally~"

Alphonse growled, before looking at the dragon. "Well, asshole? Do you want to fight me?" He asked, rolling up his sleeves to show his muscles that were just as big as Incy's.

Of course, that didn't put any fear into Ally's heart. He was a trained fighter. He knew how to fight, and he fought damn well. But like hell would he fight someone who didn't even have a title. He was a Prince, a soon to be King. "I'm not wasting my time on some alley cat. So run along." He mumbled, before taking his husband's hand and pulling him to walk. "Come, I'm hungry."

"...Why didn't you at least give him a good punch in his cocky little face, Ally? I'd punch someone for you, and I get my nails manicured. Hear that? I'd ruin a good manicure for you," he sighed, tutting loudly at the fact Ally didn't lower his standards to fight for him-- but in a way, he liked that. He didn't like violence that much (even if the men fighting would excite him), and knowing Ally had standards as a Prince was equally a turn-on.

"I'm proud of you. How uncouth would it have been for a Prince to waste his time on that man? You... are surprising me more and more by the day," he laughed, playing with his hair quietly. "Though I want you to get a haircut. And maybe work out a tad, just so we can do it together. And let me go shopping for you, okay? Then you'll be perfect."

"...Haircut?" He mumbled looking at his long hair. It was traditional for dragons to wear their hair long. Which is why his father and many others wore their hair long. Grimacing, he turned to look at the cat, pouting a bit. "...I don't want to cut my hair. I like it the way it is. It's...It's my culture. It would be like...Me asking you to cut your tail off or something. I..I'll work out a little for you if you want that, but my long hair stays."

Cupping his lover's cheeks he pulled him in for a kiss, purring softly. "Besides, I like it when you pull on it~" He whispered with a husky voice

"Yes, but I'm not a fan. I mean, you pull it off extremely well, sweetheart, but... if it's your culture, I suppose I can't get angry about it," he sighed, hiding his anger at the fact this was an example of the other choosing not to bend to his will. He couldn't demand he get his hair cut if it was a cultural thing-- but it irked him nonetheless.

"I couldn't ever grow my hair long," he contemplated quietly. "Nobody has their hair long in my culture, besides women. I just don't think it'd suit me."

"Well, I think you'd look handsome no matter what you do, you are my handsome husband, after all~" Cooed the dragon with a smile, before tugging him to walk around. They spent the remainder of their time in Valien just going around, looking at all the places Ally loved to visit. Afte those few days, his family threw him a farewell party before he went back to Escaflowne with his husband, beginning a new chapter in his life.

While Alfred's life had been nothing but bliss for the past few months, things between Valien and Lemzhine an Elven Kingdom had gotten rocky. Escaflowne and Valien were the top countries in the world. And now they were bonded by marriage and now they could take over the rest of the world. Not to mention they had Kehsia up and running and back to its glory. Ther would be no stopping them from taking over. Going to war with them would be suicide, but Lemzhine were willing to go to war unless they were able to bond with one of the Kingdoms. Escaflowne only had one heir, and that was Innocencio. he was already married to Alfred. But, Valien had plenty of heirs. Five more in fact. Which was why Apophis, Hope, and the Elven Queen were all in a serious meeting.

The Queen, Valinor, was an elderly woman. However, she looked no older than twenty. She had been running her country longer than Apophis been alive. Elves lived for a long time, much like dragons. She sat there, looking between the royal couple. Offering a cold smile, she reached for her teacup, slowly sipping. "So I hear your eldest was just married to the only heir of Escaflowne... You have my well-wishings."

"Yes, that was about three months ago. Thank you." Apophis answered, looking at the woman unimpressed. "Forgive me, madam, but I hate acting coy. Tell us why you're here. Are you declaring war?" Asked Apophis. "You won't win."

"Yes but I'll damage your country in doing so. You know this. The damages will be brutal, costly and will through your country into debt." Smirked the woman. "So...In the long run, I would win. But...We can avoid war."

Apophis growled lowly, his eyes narrowing. "...And how do we do that?"

"I hear you have two Princesses yes? I've heard of Princess Avery. They say she is a beauty, and that she's intelligent. If she marries my son, we can avoid a bloody war. None of your people have to die. If you refuse, we'll bomb Kehsia. Aren't they in charge of making your weapons?" Smirked the woman.

Apophis eyes widen. How...How did she know that?! By bombing Kehsia, Apophis army wouldn't have any weapons, well not enough. Not only that but that was Hope's home. Her country. And the only way to avoid this war...Was to marry off his daughter. This was just outrageous. "She's but a child, Valinor." Growled the man.

"Of course, we can wait until she's mature and of marrying age."

Hope hadn't really learned to act like a Queen, nor did she want to change who she was as a person to fit into a specific mould. However, over the years, she had at least learned to respect the various royals that came to visit. She was always going to act herself, but she learned how to limit it a little until she got to know them and when they were aware of just how down-to-earth and normal the rabbit was.

However, it was hard to respect a woman that was threatening to bomb her homeland if she didn't agree to marry her daughter off. Avery was mature; she would understand that her parents had no choice. She was far wiser than most adults, and so could put aside her personal feelings in order to save the kingdom her mother loved.

But it felt wrong to do that; to bargain with a child's life and happiness. She wanted her daughter to find love naturally. This went against everything Hope wanted for her daughter.

But what choice did they have?

"...You really are a bitch, aren't you?" She snapped irritably, only calming down from saying more when her wine arrived, taking a much needed gulp. "I... Avery deserves to tell us how she feels about the prospect, Apophis. I... Kehsia's my home. I won't have it destroyed, a-and... and Avery's so smart, s-so she'll... see that we didn't have a choice, right?"

Valinor grimaced from her vulgar speech, before rising from her chair, as if she floated. "You have no choice. I'll be back tomorrow, so you can give me your answer. I'm sure we'll come to an agreement." Smiled the woman, before leaving the two. Once she was gone Apophis threw his cup against the wall, not caring about the pieces as it smashed.

Growling loudly, he stood up. "That bitch! She...She thinks she can just threaten us like this! And how did she know about my warehouses there? That was a secret! No one was supposed to know but us and people working there! There must have been a damn snitch there." He hissed pacing back and forth. "...I won't allow her to bomb your home...I promise. We...We should talk to Avery, see how she feels...If she hates it...We'll move everyone from your country to bomb shelter, have your parents and all of your siblings come here. I know you have a lot, but that's just what we're going to have to do if Avery hates this...Damn her, I wouldn't even have enough weapons to go to war." Hissed the man.

So later that night, he was in his daughter's bedroom with Hope. "...Sweetie...You know I wanted everything for you. Happiness, love, just everything you could have possibly wanted but...Something...Something terrible is about to happen. Mommy's homeland...Might be bombed if...If we don't offer you to the Elven Prince..." He whispered, grimacing a bit as he spoke. "If you don't want to, we understand. But think of the millions of lives you'd be saving."