Death Awaits

*peeks in*
Did someone say dramatical murder? i am proudly addicted to that game. did i mention the fact that all the characters are freakin gorgeous? okay.

:3

;A; I can't get the game to work on my laptop…

But I'm a fan of the anime series they made out of it >.>

*peeks in*
Did someone say dramatical murder? i am proudly addicted to that game. did i mention the fact that all the characters are freakin gorgeous? okay.

:3

AGREED ON THE GORGEOUS PART! sorry caps >.> but yeah they are all hot! and I can only watch the anime and people play the game T^T I'm to young to have it on my computer and if my mom see it omg She will be like

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

Ummmm a game?

WHAT TYPE OF GAME HAS BOYS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER!

Ummmm this game? and Yaoi games?

WHAT IS YOAI!

=.= you did not just say that..... yaoi is boy x boy love mom get with my anime!

all i know is,

Aoba gets around..alot.

@Cry oh my jesus yes.
my mom would have just taken my computer and threw on our driveway with the 'whatchya gonna do about it' face. >.>

I think the anime was a bit rushed.. when they did Koujaku's route it felt so.. it felt like they just merged and cut out scenes like.. that really broke my heart.

tho.
when I saw Noiz at the end of that last episode. I literally exploded. OMG HES JUST SO. OMG CAN I JUST. OMF.

;A; I can't get the game to work on my laptop…

But I'm a fan of the anime series they made out of it >.>

What kind of computer do you have? >u^

Hm, it seems I will have to google this dramatical murder game...

I don't mind yaoi. :)
In fact, @ZRSFizzyBongs would loves reading yaoi, so she should definitely read it!
Oh dear, you truly DO have a terrible memory, and here I was thinking I had ingrained my love for DRAMAtical murder firmly into your brain from my numerous rants about it.

Oh dear, you truly DO have a terrible memory, and here I was thinking I had ingrained my love for DRAMAtical murder firmly into your brain from my numerous rants about it.
OH, I remember now! Hey, you've mentioned it ONCE to me! And that was the other DAY!
Although I'm sorry...

I'm Bored someone post
so I can read and stop reading Crimson Spells (great Yaoi manga read it three times but the manga still not finish)

tumblr_na9f34SMOc1r2nvplo1_500.gif

I want to, but I have other things I must post. Can it wait until tommorow, dear cry? *bats eyelids*

FINE But I'm Still Bored someone Still please post
so I can read and stop reading (still) Crimson Spells (great Yaoi manga read it three times but the manga still not finish)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
FINE But I'm Still Bored someone Still please post
so I can read and stop reading (still) Crimson Spells (great Yaoi manga read it three times but the manga still not finish)

I can't believe I haven't found CS floating around before. Must agree, it's a great manga. Thanks for the rec!

I can't believe I haven't found CS floating around before. Must agree, it's a great manga. Thanks for the rec!

Pardon About The 'Can't Find a CS Floating around' part..... the other part I say Thanks but what do you mean?

Pardon About The 'Can't Find a CS Floating around' part..... the other part I say Thanks but what do you mean?
I meant I haven't seen Crimson Spell mentioned before.