Death Awaits

@Cassette :
No, it's still being fully prepared from what I can tell.
You actually didn't miss too much. XD
Crystal's pro'ly still trying to get everything ready so we all can have a good time. ^.^
You might like it, but you can pro'ly shift the story, since it's still pretty early on. XD
I checked out your RP, and it seems very interesting, only problem I'm having is deciding on what to do as the character's backstory. XD

@Cassette :
No, it's still being fully prepared from what I can tell.
You actually didn't miss too much. XD
Crystal's pro'ly still trying to get everything ready so we all can have a good time. ^.^
You might like it, but you can pro'ly shift the story, since it's still pretty early on. XD
I checked out your RP, and it seems very interesting, only problem I'm having is deciding on what to do as the character's backstory. XD
Ah, thank goodness! I don't need to panic. :)
Thanks for telling me what's going on!
Haha, you needn't worry about the backstory. It shouldn't affect the IC too much.
Speaking of which, I must go sort that out...

No Worries.
Wanting to help others is the reason I'm still alive. XD
I'll make a character soon, but it may take a bit to get it finished, since I have the same problem with over-explaining things. XD

No Worries.
Wanting to help others is the reason I'm still alive. XD
I'll make a character soon, but it may take a bit to get it finished, since I have the same problem with over-explaining things. XD
D'accord! XD
Cool, but feel free to make a quick post in the OOC while you wait! Unless you already have... I'm not sure, I really must go sort that out now....

Cassatte I missed you *hug*
I've missed you too~! *squeezes back* ^u^

W-what about me T^T I been missing for three days what about me T^T *crys in a corner*

YOU KNOW WHAT I AM NOT STARTING THE RP NOT AT ALL!!! not till someone says they miss me *Cries*

also THE RP WILL START TOMORROW MAYBE Because theres someone that commented on the Character sheet and yeah >.> need to do yes or no V^V also I would like everyone to edit there Sheets please you need to add everyone to your friends list ^^

*hugs tight*
I did.
I missed you.
Here's a cookie to try to make you feel better.
And with the CS, I kinda cheated on the friends part. XD

yes yes you did *glares* but whatever your going to be the BEST teacher everyones favourt teacher ^^ but besides the point!

is everyone ok with UN EVAN People? or do you want there to be ten people.....? All up to you guys! ^^ I hate uneven numbers but if you guys just want to start the rppppppp then ok!

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-die. XD
Out of place reference is out of place. XD

What show/movie/whatever was that from? I may you that some time soon >.>

Yu-Gi-Oh!'s American intro.
'It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!' XD

OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!! one of my many first anime that I had no idea was anime XD

Yeah.
I didn't know Transformers was a Marvel anime either, even though it was made by Hasbro. XD
I feel old when I talk about Transformers, because everyone assumes the movies, and hardly anyone even knows what Beast Wars is...TT-TT

N'aaww, I'm sorry Cry. I missed the taste of your internal organs you too! ;) *hugs*
I've added all of the characters to my friends list, so no worries there!
AND OMG I LOVE YUGIOH ASDFGHJKL! <3

• Love
Reactions: Cry
This hole rp say this:

tumblr_inline_n0yslbR2ZW1s9979a.gif

BECAUSE I'M CRAZY *creepy giggles*

Reactions: GreenSea
OH MY JESUS IM SO EXCITED. //explodes
It took me a million years to finish that profile... but I DID IT.

Omf. drama. lets make lots of that. o.e

Oh dear *sighs* I'm not much for drama..... can you guys not put to much drama Its bad that I watch young and the restless with my grama and my life........................ I can only deal with so much Drama XD