Death Awaits

No, that's just my fault. XD

*After looking it up* Oh yeah so yeah it meant that! *Sarcasm*

*enters room, sees what's happening* Okaaaaay.... *slowly backs away and closes the door*

Well, it could be worse...XD
How was that? XD
I don't have that title on my account for nothing, though the closet part's because I'd never do that in real life, at least on purpose. XD

Last edited:
I finally got what lewd meant:
Loving an
Enchanting
Woman, who happens to be a
Demon.

How's that? XD

Saving
Earth
With
Demons. XD

Reactions: Cassette
I'm sorry, I know you're busy, but two questions:
1. Is DA almost ready?
2. Were those any good?
3. Did I go too far with SEWD? XD

Last edited:
@Caramon Zero

1: Very soon if no one asle post a Character sheet I'm removing the two spots! and we countien with out ten people.

2: Thats so Swaet of you *blushs* but no its not that or the other one it means things

S: Supernatural
E: Exorcist
W:With
D: Demon(S)

We deal with more then Demons love ^^

3. Nope we knew each other from many years soooooo you didn't... If you have went to far it would be if we just meet and everything then that would have been to far XD

also I'll have the dice list up I have new plans to show everyone ^^

@Greedalion
@Caramon Zero
@Sepdemonium
@Kylulu
@loviebeest
@Cassette
@Lilpuff

Dice will be used not only for how many posting everyone has till death but to see how many people are aloud to die *Creepy hehehehe*

so here's the thing ^^

Dice of death ^^
1- 1 person dies
2- 2 people dies
3- 1 person dies
4- 2 people dies
5- 1 person dies
6- 2 people dies

Dice of post

1- 1 post each
2- 2 post each
3- 3 post each
4- 4 post each
5- 5 post each
6- 6 post each

The rp will start tommorrow ^^ if someone does not post two more Character sheets.... so there will be just 8 of use to die.... Also I already have though of a killer *evil smirk* don't worry the killer is going to be nice..... you hope.

If you hate/love it tell me or if you want to ask me something go for it ^^

In all honesty, I only ended up on here because I accidentally tapped the banner at the top of the screen that almost made me scream like a little girl when it popped up....v.v...
Don't regret being here, it just kinda...freaked me out until I read the synopsis. XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry
I'm looking forward to this! I now however.. fear the death dice.. :]

'The only thing to fear is Death himself.'
Unless you're L.E.W.D. XD

Oh, @Cassette , @loviebeest , that thread from earlier on has progressed. You might enjoy it. XD

Reactions: Cassette
@Caramon Zero I might check it out XD
@Cry You haven't started yet, have you? I don't think you have, but yeah, I've been missing my laptop for THREE DAYS. I've missed so much D: