Death Awaits

I don't mind the drama but don't make to much of a drama this is a horror game not a drama game and I am hoping to make this rp end because there are so many Rps that never finish! I want this one to be a finished Rp so please if your not going to stay till the end Please just leave.... I forgot to say this in the beginning but you have the chose right now.... unless your dead..... if you have to leave or want to leave in the middle of the rp please tell me don't MIA tell me so i can tell the killer to kill your characters!

And so let the dra..... murder begins!

Oh god not you too >.>

Ok I'lll have it up soon ^^ SO GREAT READY TO DIE EVERYONE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! also let everyone post please then once everyone post your free ^^ just don't leave people behind!!!! also My grammar will be the worst >.>

Oh god not you too >.>

Ok I'lll have it up soon ^^ SO GREAT READY TO DIE EVERYONE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! also let everyone post please then once everyone post your free ^^ just don't leave people behind!!!! also My grammar will be the worst >.>

Trust me as long as I'm in the RP, I'll have the worst grammar and vocabulary range =,=

Good I'm not alone the onlything I care is spelling your spelling needs to be good! or I will never be able to crack it >.> my reason is because when I was younger French was force on me.... like really Force they wouldn't speak English to me and my English class was only once a week luckily....

I also Chosen to change the place up...... we are all staying at an Inn/hot spring.... Can't wait! also Its not like like the anime/manga/game.... there are some changes..... like maybe or maybe not everyone will be placed in groups I'll think about it soon when the fun starts ^^

as for me pretty much because I never used it outside the school which literally sucks as I can't practice my speech and all that stuff beside school and internet of course~

OHOHOHO! (perverted mind) Maybe my character would peek into the lady's bath~!

on my second thought he would never do that as he already has a crush ==" , and his ignorant

Reactions: Cassette
ohohoh when my chara sees her, he would have a nonstop nosebleed (too much watching anime)~!

HAHAHAHA omg yes I can see it now XD
tumblr_inline_n9ih4gUq541rdiuwj.gif

or

images
tumblr_ln9c20RRCk1qfa0ozo1_500.gif

It's definitely the first one XD nonstop bleeding lolol!

OK but still I see your character lying in his own noseblood >.>

after losing a lots of blood and struggling to escape without your character notice it lol!

XD yeah my character would be at that moment the Dumb Blonde noticing you and ask if your ok XD

My character would be panicking and stuttering saying that I got incident! before getting another nosebleed haha!

anyway when do we start the RP?

Tomorrow or soon.... up to me XD..... and my brain >.>

My character are just the right person for toturing people muehehe well most of the time~