Death Awaits

Ohhhh Ok ^^ Well I though you said Character sheet XD LOLZ FAIL!

@Sepdemonium
@Ⓔⓜⓞⓝⓘⓤⓜ
@Lilpuff (your safe by the way you got rps to handle and I understand if anything just Write a tiny thing and your ok or if anything Write something and then say WIP if your rps are to much for you and you may have to sit out and maybe leave please tell me your character will be killed off BUT the good side you can help with the killing ideas ^^)

OK you guys are the only one left to post till I give the go for everyone to do there thing and for me to tell you when the killing begains. ^^ can't wait by the way for the killer to kill....

Also I will give you guys to the end of tommorrow..... I hate waiting! really I do.... The post can be short I have no care for long short medum whatever post the post can be shitty for all I care really I just want to read your character got there! so I can start! if you want me to write something for your character I'll do It! because I'm a nice person but you need to tell me I don't read minds

If your having trouble in posting by the end of the day (tomorrow) please inform me ASAP! though here or through PM Or on my Page whatever just tell me! I Hate for one or two or all of you to be the frist ones to die.... Not really but I'm being nice And it would be un fair for the others to have to wait for you guys when you guys don't say anything....

@Lilpuff I know your Buzzy with other rp's I understand! I been in your shoes and still am! I have like 3 rps not sure about My house anymore I watch it but I don't jump in anymore XD but I believe its still going if not whatever's I hope the others in joyed the no ending plot of House XD there was no plot to it XD it was if your bored you can post!

But anyways I still would like it if you could post.... it does not need to be long Hell it could be a One liner for all I care. I just want to read your character gets to the plece please if you want Tell me what you want in your post and I'll write it for you.... I'm a nice person I don't bite but I want the others to injoy the rp as well and we can wait for everyone for who knows how many days

@Sepdemonium
@Ⓔⓜⓞⓝⓘⓤⓜ

I am unsure if you have RPs your watching or you have things to do but like I said Inform me if you can't make it to the next day mark.... NO LAST MINS I want them there or you telling me you can't post so people can move on.....

Sorry! Can you give me the link to the IC? I didn't realize I was keeping everyone waiting. O///\\\O

Actually, scratch that. I think I just might drop out. School started again and I was looking for RP's that haven't started yet to drop. Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone! :(

*blinks* I'm a real dummy. I'm so sorry guys.. I didn't realise you guys were waiting on me :] I've being juggling quite a few things, I'll get my post in today :]

edit: finished reading everything :] I'm actally not sure what to write at the moment, never was good with entrances.. but I shall have a think :]

Last edited by a moderator:
*blinks* I'm a real dummy. I'm so sorry guys.. I didn't realise you guys were waiting on me :] I've being juggling quite a few things, I'll get my post in today :]

edit: finished reading everything :] I'm actally not sure what to write at the moment, never was good with entrances.. but I shall have a think :]

Just write something about your family and how you got to the place you don't need to say anything to people ^^ just as long as you got there

Actually, scratch that. I think I just might drop out. School started again and I was looking for RP's that haven't started yet to drop. Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone! :(

Minion_whaaat.gif
your leaving T^T DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!! T^T The killer still had yet to kill you But Fine I'll have to ask the killer to kill you or something or Just pretend you didn't make it >.>

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
ONE MORE AND WE MOVE ON AND EVERYONE DOES WHAT THEY PLEASE!!!! I can post you guys can post yeah!

I should probably note I may be slow posting due to school work, sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Is there a posting order or should I just go post...?