Deadman Wonderland

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
she smiled then leaves starting to sing "GO GO GANKA GO " but saying go go larka go

Larka smiles and steps into the elevator. "I can do this."

"This should be interesting." Roma walks to the spectatorial area of the Carnival Corpse. He took a seat and watched the arena as the two combatants prepared to make their entrance. He cut his hand and sent out another tendril of blood, which he used to steal some popcorn from the concession stand. He brought it back to him and began to eat it, watching intently.

Wonderland sliently seeks up behind hind him and yell "DID I MISS E BLOOD BATH" then laughing jumping ino a set next to him

Blue jay was ready and was waiting for the go

Roma looked at her as she jumped into seat next to him. "Not yet.
Now shut up and watch." He turned back to the arena, and waited for the two to enter the ring.

ohh mr pissy now are we" she said and steals some of his popcorn and puts it in her mouth "you want to bet?"

He sat down on the other side of roma and said " Lets not make bets on life " He crossed his arms looking at arena with a small smile on his face

i was not i was going to bet on both of your balls and my breast. oh wait i dont have any" she laughs then stops to say "what i was going to realy bet on was popcorn"

" ....Right... " He looks into his pocket and pulls out a small knife and fiddles with it thinking about things.

The elevator went up and into the ring. "I can't do this. I can't do this!"

She starts to sing the song again. very loudly.

Blue Jay smiled read to kill the bitch. (SORRY T^T TRYING TO STAY WITH IN THE DEADMAN WONDERLAN SHOW THEY CRUES....... ALOT)

Larka steps into the center across from blue jay. "Good luck. May the best person win."

"ya whatever" he smiled as he walks way from her and has everything ready for the kill.

She walks backwards a few steps and she forks her claws. "Your move. Your most likely to die."

he smirks and runs away from her his bloo falling to the ground as he runs

Larka runs in front of him and scratches his arm then jumps back trying to stay away from the blood. "Your slower than me. That's not good." Larka laughs.

he frowns "why are you so afrad of sweet haert not ready to die" he flins someof his blood at her

She ducks in time and she kicks him down and quickly step on his arms. "Time to die asshole!" She scratches his face but scratches his left eye in the process. "Whoops. Sorry." Larka says in a sarcastic tone.

"Aw! Your just so sweet." She digs the heels of her shoes into his wrists. "Don't be a perverted or I'll kill you slowly. Got it?" She slices his neck quickly leaving a giant scratch in his neck. "You should die soon now. You won't ever have to call me a bitch again."