Deadman Wonderland

Larka smiles at him. "Yes we did. Wonderland said she could scare me. I love the adrenalin from a good scare. How bout you?"

" Well scare's the name and fears the game " He said as he pointed his thumb at himself, He smirked and also scoffed a bit thinking that that was the coolest thing he has ever said but it really wasnt it was more of just a pun.

Wonderland was bored now "ther is nothing fun to do i want to kill something its super fun all theblood and gory stuff splating every were i love blood dont you scare" she was going completly insane

Larka blushes. "Cool. Hope you try and scare me sometime soon." She winks at him and leaves the room.

" You need to calm down wonderland " He walked over to her and picked her up, Putting her on his shoulder and walking back to his corner he said " But killing sometimes is what keeps me alive "

"wee lala M is fear and Frer is M" she smiled as he picked her uup "do you like her if you like her your going to he to kill her in the game "

" Kill kill kill is that all you want is death? you need a hobby " He smirks as he looks up at her

i have a hobby. whs a hobby?" she was confused now

Roma was staring off into space again, so he missed most of the conversation. "Wait, what? The Hell happened? Where is new girl?" He ran his hands through his short, spiky silver hair. Using his blood as a weapon was stressful, and left him with silver hair. He looked around. "Damn it. I hate when I space out."

loser" wonderland learnd what tht word mant and yelled it to Roma giggling a little. "Roma do you like blood too wen its and all over you then beattufl red" wonderland was rambing about something

Lola sighs. "So who's facing who in the Carnival Corpse today. I know it's Cardinal, which is the new girl, and some kid called Blue Jay."

blue jay hahahahaha" Wonderland hated blue jays so she was happy to know that guy was going to die

"He's another newbie I guess. He just never turned up yet." Lola sighs again.

Roma looked at Wonderland awkwardly as she asked him the question of being covered in blood. He stood there in silence for a moment, just staring at her. She's more disturbing than me. And I ripped a man's throat out with my teeth. He backed away a few inches, and was about to walk away when Lola brings up the CC. "Cardinal and Blue Jay, eh? Ha! Good luck to them. They'll need it."

go wonderland gooooooooo" she laughs evily to her self

Larka walks back in. "Who's Cardinal and Blue Jay?" ( Can someone please be Blue Jay. Three is kinda too much for me.)

two isnhell to me but i can try i gusse i need to pratce any who. make sure you kill him ok and nice practiceing bing guy so if its poop sorry»

blue Jay walked in with an jurk of a smile geting ready to kill. his blood can be a boom if he tochs you with it

Larka asks her question again. "Who's Cardinal and Blue Jay?! Don't make me use my branch of sin."

i am Blue jay" he smiled

Wonderland ay with a smile "you now what i do with blue jaysi kill tham" she laughed

"And your Cardinal. Enjoy." Lola laughs. Larka grins. "Ok. I'm tired of hiding this. Lola's my lil sis!" Lola glares at Larka. "You bitch!" Lola yells.