Deadman Wonderland

ya thats her she was insan at times act like a child becuse the lallaby was still playing butnonce it stops its goodbye to anyone that stand in er way" she smiled the hearing the lallbuy playing no one could hear it but her she always knew th "and its still playing"

Larka smirks. "And she feel in love with a Deadman known as Woodpecker. That's also what you little lullaby is about. A woodpecker."

"yep i was sing about my father" she smiled "now come on lets go" she starts to brake into a run

((Ok what has happened? I want to jump in but idk where you guys are at and I am too lazy to read XD))

Roma claps after the fight and returns to his room. He stops as he hears something about Larka being adopted by the Director. "Hm. Great." He walks into his room and plops down on his bed. He reopens the wound he made on his hand earlier and uses the ribbon of blood to shut off the light. He was tired.

Larka runs after her. "How much farther to go?" Meanwhile Lola goes into her room and gets into bed. "I can't believe MY sister got adopted by the directer." She yawns and falls asleep.

"not far love come on" as she runs she turneds to the right there is an big door. "here we are love" she stops in frount of the door then walks to the side to punch in codes. "there we go" she said after the last code then hears a click she opnens the door and walks in.

Larka follows her inside. " Ok. Why aren't there any guards or anything?"

becuse this place is classafide no no is alowed in even the lady ganral person alowed in" she smile "Grand father im here" she yelled then statts runing toward a tank full of water and theres sonthing in there. a head. "Grandfather" she ponits at the head

Larka covers her mouth in shock. "Um........ok."

"dont worry he not dead mother cute his head off becuse he was standing in her way and becuse the lallabuy stoped" she smiled she typed in something weich made the old mans open his eyes

Larka face palms. "You know if you cut someone's head off they can't breathe, have no heart, and no blood. Without any of those vital materials. To put it simply. He's dead."

she smiles "this is Wonderland love anything can happen com on lets go" she smiles and walks to the diractors office with was epety she sit on his chair and plays around "sit we need to wait"

Larka nods and sits down. "Lola was in my room. She saw everything that daddy bought me. I must admit my cell looks more like a luxury bedroom than a prison cell. Electronics scattered all along my black floor, flat screen TV, Xbox, Wii, Playstation 3, a Kindle HD, and don't get me started on the bed and walls. He seems to be buying my affection."