Deadman Wonderland

he yells aas she slices is nect and it splat up weard to her and he dies slowly

Larka jumps out of the way and rolls to a spot in the middle of the arena where there was no blood slipped. "And she doesn't have a single scratch from the fight!!" The announcer yells from the speakers.

Wonderland jumped up and said "I knew she woud win that my girl" s then leaves the arena and into her room

Lola pounds on Wonderland's door. "Open up! We have a-" She had a rag cover her mouth and she collasped infront of Wonderland's door. The culprit already left the area.

Wonderland comes out and looks down side to side then drags Lola in side put her on the bed with all of her other toys her room was full of writi even on the floor there was writing s makes something that wakes her up faster then says "ya what do you want" she pulls out a smock and ligs it siting on a chair she watchs her

Lola rubs her head. "I forget but it had something to do with Larka....... and her room?" She stands up and reaches into her pocket and feels a piece of paper. She takes the paper her eyes widen as she reads it over. "Holy shit!!!!"

what is it" she said looking at her confused s was not in her insane mood right now so her eyes where deed souior not normale to see her in. she takes it from her and looks at it "Fucking hell what the mothers were the idots think"

"Larka.... was adopted. By the director!!! This is insane. We must be dreaming. I must be dreaming." Lola starts to freak out.

she takes her smoke and burns herself. "Fuck no were not" she didnt scrwam when she go burned. "hey its ok im going to watch her she my new dather ok anything the directer adoptes is mine i will take good care of her alright hey i saved her from the stipid Blue jay didnt I"

Lola's eyes widened even more. "What's the director's name?"

she smiled "why sould i tell you know get lost before you get me in trouble" she puched her out with her andocks her door then leaves for the director whileing a song of death

Larka quickly leaves her room and follows Wonderland. "Did she find out?"

"no she didnt its becue of her fight ok now stop following me or your going to get killed and its not going to be by me" she said stoping at her tracks so she didnt know the way

She didn't stop but kept following. "I meant about me not you and I won't be killed...... mother. I've down here before. Your going to visit daddy. Right?" Larka grins with an insane look on her face.

"yes I am" she smiled and looks at her "and may i ask why you have came dow here for?" she didnt like the inane look she was behind her and soon stoped compleatly

Larka stopped and smirked. "What's wrong?"

where being followed thts whats wrong" she didnt need to look she mad her wonds open on her back and kill the guy. fast like nothing happend. "there we go lets keep moving but with the face love"

Larka nods. "Got it. So who's Ganta? " she asks even though she already knows almost everything about him.

some guy i know" she smiles "do you know who my mother is? well was" she smiled. «have nread the book jut watched the show and im not very far in e show eatr»

Larka shrugs. "Was it that strange girl known as the wretched egg?"