Deadman Wonderland

ohhhhhhhhh welcome to the family little one im the one no one cares about was leftin the stearts to die the stray cat that wonders the thing that is under your bed...." she gabbers on and on about the things she is

Blue jay smirk "great im killing a kids"

Larka pricks the tip of each of her finger with a needle that was in her pocket. "I'll kill you now!" Her Bloody claws form. "Sis calm down before I make you!" Lola screams.

Scare puts wonderland down on the floor and backs away like Roma did, He had not seen such violence in mere seconds. He normally had to fight but this...this was turning into a blood bath waiting to happen, He smirked when his back hit the wall so he had to stand his ground if something broke out.

ha this does not scare me id" he laughs

wonderland notice the fitgh and jumpedin by using her sin and cuting both Blue jay and Lola arms and lags but not that it cn come off. it was fast so no one saw it coming

Blue jay falls to the ground in pain

Last edited by a moderator:
Larka looks around confused. "What just happened?"

" What the fuck " He looked at the scenario like a pack of wolves came through here or something

Wonderland smiled "i dont know maybe an angel" she just remaberd she has not had a fight throung out the hole she was all ways saved for last.

Blue jay was screamimg his fucking head off

(No seriously. What just happened?) Larka looks at her still confused. "Please tell me now."

edited it sorry»

"nothing love dont worry just get tham cleand up and ready to kill ok" Wonderland looked noramel saying this till she said "theredeath awaiths tham in the carnavl" s smirks

blue jay gets up to show his wounds the cuts on his

Roma takes a small knife from his pocket that he stole from one of the Undertakers. He dropped his coat and took off his shirt, revealing his muscles and countless scars. He takes the knife and makes four small incisions on his back. From each one sprouts a whip-like tentacle that looks like a living ribbon of blood red silk. He extends them outward and picks up his coat, setting it on the rack and puts his shirt in a corner. "No fighting before the actual fight. You don't want to make me mad. Most of you have seen what happens to people who make me mad." The Russian-Romanian cracks his knuckles as his blood whips writhe around like snakes.

Wonderland was happy now "goo Roma gooooo" shenwas going to have so much fun watching

Blue jay smiled "you know tht was the worst idiea cuting me"

ya i know becuse your a boam i know i can tell" she crakes a smile

Larka stands up against the wall. "Can I just leave?"

" Leaving would be an option buuuttt it might be a challenge " He smirks and rubs his nose as he clears his nasal passages.

Wonderland eyes turn seiroue for the first time she been her "He got a ponit they they dont like us leaving not with out dieing anyways" she smirks

Roma looked up as Larka raised the question of leaving. "Scare has good point. No one gets out. Seriously, I have tried. Ended with me being electrocuted by fat bastard with taser. I killed him in his sleep. Was funny as hell!" He threw his head back and roared an evil laugh. Almost immediately afterwards, his face became deadly serious. "Seriously, though, don't try it cupcake. They will eat you like Uncle Korov's dogs would a small bunny."

"Oh my. I meant to the Carnival Corpse but thanks for warning me." Larka shivers scared a bit.

oh ok go for it have fun dieing" Wonderland was in her normale mood again

"Um. Ok." Larka walks out and toward the Carnival Corpse arena. "It's now or never."

blue jay walkeed to the Caranvel and was ready he has the avanteg of killing her now he was allready bleeding he jut need to tooh her then boom good bye

wonderland followed her and befor she was in she aid " dont let Blue Jay touch yo with his blood that can kill you and i mean we wont hve nytjing to give back just he careful" she aad it so suoicely as befor

Larka nods. "Thanks Wonderland." She pricks each finger with the same needle she used before.