DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this discussion of spiritual power, Runa probably wouldn't be able to notice any ghosts at all. Her theme is pretty much pure physical ability, so she's really got no outstanding spiritual ability beyond that of a normal person.

I'm not sure if Sophia would notice or not. She might sometimes get a feeling of a presence of some sort, if only to fuel paranoia and so-on. I'm not sure if Gifted ESPer style powers would count for high spiritual potential or not. (And, anyway, cybernetics often eat your soul, artificially reducing such ability.)

We have like 3 people who can possibly possess or acquire spectre-vision goggles, using technology to see not only Trau, but other phantoms.

Of course, depending on scintist, they may not even bother creating such technology. I don't know if cool cyborg loli commitees or alien research guys even believe in ghosts to begin with.

Well, even if they couldn't see her, they'd be able to see the hand puppet if it made contact with anything physical, so they'd be able to see a hand puppet coming after them with a knife if she were to attack.

Not that they'd be able to physically do anything except disarm the knife, as the hand puppet is affixed to her hand and only attacks of a spiritual nature actually affect her.

Given Felix's abilities I think he can usually see a faint apparition of trau that becomes clearer the more damage he has taken.

Given Felix's abilities I think he can usually see a faint apparition of trau that becomes clearer the more damage he has taken.
I just looked at your own character, and it seems a bout between John and Trau would be quite interesting, given his abilities.~

He'd probably be able to see her through the use of The Magician's ability.

He'd probably be able to see her through the use of The Magician's ability.
That works for me though do to his high will power / will to live I'd like to have him eventually learn to see her while in a normal state.

Well, certain members being unable to see her could lead to extra fishiness.

Mmm... smells like the Occult Society has enough evidence for a round of whatever they're going to do.

So basically everyone who's more magic can and everyone who's more science (mostly) can't. Odd division, but intriguing.

@TheCheshire

Have you, by any chance, seen full metal panic? Just curious

Well, looking through the character abilities, it seems like a vast majority of them won't be able to.

Have you, by any chance, seen full metal panic? Just curious
I did a while ago though I'v been thinking of rewatching it.

also I apologize for writing john as a bit of a jerk though this is his first time outside of a war zone and he should be more unbearable once he sees what every one can do/ can trust them, and maybe relax a bit :P.

It's alright. You should continue with him being overanalytic with such until he learns to live life like a non-overanalytic guy.

You guys go ahead and escalate the fighting.

I'll start reading up a bit later. Farming for materials in a game right now.~

I might join this @Crow
I have a char that is kind of a Anti-Hero though... like the kind that you are glad she isn't the enemy but dread if she was.

I might join this @Crow
I have a char that is kind of a Anti-Hero though... like the kind that you are glad she isn't the enemy but dread if she was.

You're just in time, old friend. Glad to see that you're expanding your spaces.

Do be swift! I'm intending to limit spots soon. It's a first-come-first-serve!

Speaking of first-come-first-serve, @Zackymas are you still ready to roll? Lots of genres have been taken, but there's still more left!

@Crow
You have seen the thread I just made.... is that char ok?

That's the one? Hmmm... she does look kind of overpowered, but I'll see to it. Tell you what. Adapt her to the template of this RP's application skeleton and I'll overlook it.

I understand that you like creating pretty broken characters, so I'll see to how you can balance them.

EDIT: Damn, even I forgot that this is supposed to lean towards lighthearted fun?
OK guys, just have fun. Don't go too edgy or you'll cut yourself. And I don't have anu more bandaids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.