DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as in, read the previous previous post.

ah, my bad (notifications are getting really annoying........ hopefully they'll fix them next). I honestly think you should do what you think would be best, I'll always rejoin if its remade, and if it continues, I'll still be here.

I'm ok letting things die, myself. I might come back, and play just one character so I can stay more properly focused. Or I might not. The semester's started so I'm a bit busier than I was before.

I am glad to hear your views. I await other views too. Personally, I want to restart the RP as well. I have this feeling that certain factors might've caused the loss of interest, but something tells me I might be capable of overcoming said problems in the planned remake.

Alright, if I hear no further opinions by Thursday, I will start an Interest Check for the possible remake.

Yeah, we sort of lost any semblance of conflict without Zaruko, and there wasn't much to expand upon with the first club day outing. There was a temptation for me to have Hospitaller start chasing around a ghost or something, but part of me didn't feel like that was the right thing to do.

I'd genuinely consider joining a remake if that happens. Maybe next time around we might find the thing that makes RP's 'write themselves' so to speak for this one. If I tried to re-run this exact same RP again, I'd have probably tried to blatantly tie in some of the elements (such as evil organizations and whatnot) to the various happenings of the clubs and their school. The Hijinks could've happened while still being in touch with the cast's bizarre backgrounds.

2 go towards a remake, 1 is 'alright with anything'.

lol it's just I might copy over my same character...... I like him that much XP

I'm going to copy both of my characters over too. Maybe find a better picture for Akane...

lol glad i'm not the only one who's going to do that....... you have a link set up for the new thread?

Not yet. I am considering making an Interest Check on Thursday. However, the arrows point that Wednesday or even later today is a good idea.

The primary purpose of the remake is to shorten meeting 1 and assemble a cast that can dedicate themselves for 2 Seasons worth of this thing.

After reading now, yeah i think i'll join in (sorry if it's a bit late ^^")

After reading now, yeah i think i'll join in (sorry if it's a bit late ^^")
That's sweet! Well, I think you can see that we're...

Ya know...

... but I think you can also see that we're revving up a remake. Which genre and position do you take interest in?

If I do get an Interest Check up, I will tag the four who have responded, including you.

I think i'll make a Battle Shonen antagonist. Wanna do those pyscho antagonist type.

I tagged the four of you in the Interest Check. Feel free to invite your friends, your foes, your buds and such.

Am I still able to join?

img-thing

Hero Club

Name: Gouto Ce
Species:Human
Genre: Battle Shonen
Description: Roughly 5"9 and 137kg
Personality: A friendly and fun young girl, she us often seen as the ideal best friend. Gouto loves nothing more than seeing people happy and smiling. However, she can often be seen as a "mega bitch" as her ways of getting friends out of tight situations are very extreme. She is also very naïve and sometimes easy to manipulate.
History: Having been abandoned at a martial arts temple, Gouto was trained in the ancient arts. Going to Hanazawa is actually a second, "normal" life for her.
Equipment: A bo staff and a sansetskon
Skills: Cooking, martial arts and first aid.
Companions: Fruitsie, a cat that follows her around but hates her.
Reasons for joining: Every other club seemed boring to her.

Am I in?

Don't worry, I'm still here. It probably would be best for us to do a remake at this point. Hopefully find some new interest.

In addition, due to her rather unique background, it would probably be easier for me to create the character that's opposite to Trau, because the specifications of her world are pretty, well, specific. Unless we can find someone that actually makes a sort of spiritual exorcist type character that is.

Don't worry, I'm still here. It probably would be best for us to do a remake at this point. Hopefully find some new interest.

In addition, due to her rather unique background, it would probably be easier for me to create the character that's opposite to Trau, because the specifications of her world are pretty, well, specific. Unless we can find someone that actually makes a sort of spiritual exorcist type character that is.
Well, I actually said it wasn't reccomended to make your own counterpart, but it is allowed, but not very reccomended. In other words, if you feel that it is a must and not a want, halting you is not my option in any manner.

Of course, if you have RP buds(speaking of which Gator felt that I was better at Akira), you can get those guys too.

Riki, the RP is dead. I'm remaking the OoC right now. I'll tag you both.

EDIT: Oh right, I did say avoid. Damn. Harsh word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.