DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crow is right. Chaika's way of speaking was interesting to me so I made it the base for Hospitaller's voice. It seemed like a fun way to show someone who isn't exactly familiar with Japanese.

Anyway after that change, I'm good with the story parts for Sayuri.

Sayuri joins later so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to just pop in.

Possibilities:
1. You just pop in to the room as a really, really late member
1.5. You don't show up for the club meeting, but show up for the weekend activity, with two pre-prepared cats not of your choosing.
2. On the weekends, you bump into a Hero Club member during a street walk, and possibly recognise them.
3. You join after the weekend event.

I do await application completion. So far so good.

I finished Sayuri's application. Now off to read the IC thread. :)

Actually 'two cats not of her choosing' refers to all those kitties we'll be delivering to houses.

But I think you're reading the IC for understanding.

Ah, OK. I think I'll have her show up to the meeting late (it fits with her awkwardness), plus it seems like it'd be unlikely she'd know what the weekend activity was and when to show up, if she misses the meeting entirely. :)

Edit: Darn, somebody beat Sayuri to Sphinx! ;)

Last edited:
Sayuri mentioned dorm rooms. Just to tell you all - there are no campus dorms. We're mainly living in fine houses and apartments.

Is it too late to snatch up a slot?

Is it too late to snatch up a slot?

Well let's see...

There's two potential spots left. Plus one is reserved(???) so do be swift.

Just snatch up any genre that hasn't been taken.

Is it the Occult or Hero club slot that's reserved?

Is it the Occult or Hero club slot that's reserved?

It was unspecified.

It's a first-come-first-serve thing, so make your app as you want with any remaining genre.

Would modern fantasy apply here?

Would modern fantasy apply here?

Fantasy is already taken, and this is a Modern Setting, so no.

You know about anime genres right?

Doesn't seem like supernatural is taken.~

Sayuri mentioned dorm rooms. Just to tell you all - there are no campus dorms. We're mainly living in fine houses and apartments.
Oops, sorry I missed that. I'll edit it (but no time right now). Do the characters' families live with them here?

Oops, sorry I missed that. I'll edit it (but no time right now). Do the characters' families live with them here?

Depends on individual. In other words - you decide.

Doesn't seem like supernatural is taken.~

Be careful. Supernatural and Fantasy have kind of a blurry line. Try to keep it more Supernatural if you plan to integrate fantasy or Scifi elements.

That being said, go ahead. I'll help if I find flaws

Well I know that Jem is alone, mainly 'cause it's part of his duty.....

Johnny lives in a apartment. Anyone feel like being neighbors?

Be careful. Supernatural and Fantasy have kind of a blurry line. Try to keep it more Supernatural if you plan to integrate fantasy or Scifi elements.

That being said, go ahead. I'll help if I find flaws
Alright. I planned on making her a ghost with music related powers. I'm not sure if that's too closely related to anyone else's character...

Alright. I planned on making her a ghost with music related powers. I'm not sure if that's too closely related to anyone else's character...

You mean like one of those spooky stories about some musician who died?

Status
Not open for further replies.