DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get on it in the morning I think T.T sleepy time now.

It's a mere afternoon for me. Good night.

Name
: Adrasteia Halamara
Other Names: Suzuka Halamara(real Name), Ripper, Slasher, Terror, Talons in the Night, Teeth in the Darkness, Night Mother.

Hero Club
Real Age: 72
Species: Onryō/Vengeful Spirit
Genre: Supernatural/Mystery
Description:
- Despite being dead, she is a physical being, not like a zombie, like a ghost with unfinished business so great she is made real.
- The blood on her clothes isn't her own, and it doesn't smell.
- She actually smells like cherry blossoms, with the hint of other perfumes, really pretty.
- She has no scars from her death, but records of her disappearing do exist, the case was never solved, her body was found years after.
- for those who have done wrong, they remember their guilt around her.

Personality: She is a very vengeful person, and has a chip on her shoulder to avenge her death. She is a kind person as well, and loves helping. and shares most of the traits of a hero. Her true personality though, seems to be kind of gullible and carefree, which would explain a lot if there was a serial killer on campus back in her day.
History:
It was a Dark and Stormy Night, a rather large storm had set in, and all the students were told to go back to the dorms for the night. Suzuka was headed home. She has come from another country and changed her name to Adrasteia as to fit in more. On her way home, she was kidnapped by a serial torturer group, she didn't know their names, it was her first day back after a long summer break.

She was tortured, raped, experimented on, and basically lots of unspeakable actions to death, over the course of the next 6.8 years, which when her body was found years later... basically minutes after her death, it wasn't recognizable, it was just a red mass of broken bones and mutilated flesh, the only reason they could ID the body was from DNA. She appeared to have been subjected to just about everything. She was found in the abandoned wing of the school, and though Several other cases of the same method were found, this one was strange, as normally they found each victim 6 months to a year apart, she had been missing for 7 years, and a psychic had lead them to the site, saying she heard her last scream... and wasn't going to go to the after life without a fight, in fact the way she was killed, and how long it was carried out, she wasn't going to the afterlife or hell... the unspeakable acts carried out on her, will bring her back to this world. Also there were reports of a large group of men in robes headed toward said building... they looked like Occultist.

It took her 47 years to come back, and now she is on the hunt, all the feelings and all the rage the determination not to let them go unpunished rages in her.

Equipment:
- A Katana... forged of undelt justice, only weapon cappible of withstanding Dead Vengeance's power... outside of herself that is.
- Acupuncture needles... lots of them.

Abilities:
- Dead Communication: she can talk to the dearly departed.
- Blade Graveyard: depending on the number of people killed, by said target, a number of blades will be summoned.
- Blade Rain: a variation of Blade Graveyard instead of simply summoning a number of blades they are rained down on enemies.
- Needles Storm: she uses lots of needles in an attack.
- Dead Vengeance: An attack most foul, takes the malice, hate, and otherwise negative feelings of those killed/hurt by the designated target and makes it very very real damage, that inflicts a curse of encroaching guilt, ones body will be wracked with torment and physical pain... leading to one begging for forgiveness, or killing themselves... eventually. This attack doesn't need a sword.

Skills:
- Cooking
- Tea
- Sewing
- and Bandaging people up.
- also head of her class back in the day.

Companions: None that would still be around.

Reasons for joining club: because this club might come under the same situation she was in before she died. Club Guardian.

Other Information:
Despite being a Vengeful spirit she can be quite pleasant.
She is capable of inflicting the 7 years of suffering she went through before she died's pain and her own hate into her attacks... which Ultimately could be her ultimate attack.

@Zetophi She looks really interesting........ and may end up revealing something that Jem(two) doesn't want out........ that and may give him a good sparring partner XP

It's a good thing you nerfed this character. I always wanted to say this - please work on your spelling. It could use an extent of verk. I'm willing to teach you via just RPing.

Hmmm... it's acceptable... but I think I need to see what Chaikit thinks. Also, has she or has she not met Trau?

Well, as long as it is possible to break out of Dead Vengeance, I'll allow it. For now, it may sound a little broken, so to make up for it, I'll have to allow characters to break out of it with right conditions or some sort of sheer will bull. You know. The usual.

Also guys, you're kind of threading on some real dangerous lines here. In-character, that is. Every step you guys take, you come closer to revealing your seekrit identities.

But that assumes we all want to keep them secret. And in Runa's case: "secret identity? What's that?"

I'm not too worried about characters being powerful, as I feel like the main focus of this RP isn't everyone fighting so much as character interaction and bizarre shenanigans. People dying violently left and right wouldn't fit the tone, at least in my opinion.

For that matter, I'm under the impression the school itself is sort of a crossover as far as each character is concerned, and not exactly in-setting for their "own" series, if this were anime. correct me if I'm wrong there. Though it may not matter either way.

I'm not too worried about characters being powerful, as I feel like the main focus of this RP isn't everyone fighting so much as character interaction and bizarre shenanigans. People dying violently left and right wouldn't fit the tone, at least in my opinion.

I have to agree. Good thing some of us are already dead and can't die. Tone will fluctuate from time to time. One moment filled with goofy hijinks, the other one loaded with suffering, but yeah, I'd like to avoid permanent deaths.

For that matter, I'm under the impression the school itself is sort of a crossover as far as each character is concerned, and not exactly in-setting for their "own" series, if this were anime. correct me if I'm wrong there. Though it may not matter either way.

Depends on individual.

It's a good thing you nerfed this character. I always wanted to say this - please work on your spelling. It could use an extent of verk. I'm willing to teach you via just RPing.

Hmmm... it's acceptable... but I think I need to see what Chaikit thinks. Also, has she or has she not met Trau?
That's really up to everyone else. XD

Trau has been a ghost for three years up to coming here. I don't think their times would mesh. Anyway, I can't really speak on her, because other than being able to see her, it doesn't seem like she'd be able to do much more to Trau than anyone else can. Being a ghost, she'd probably be exempt from Dead's Vengeance. I don't know what the limits on that are though.

But that assumes we all want to keep them secret. And in Runa's case: "secret identity? What's that?"

We gotta be doing all this ability discussion for some reason.~

lol I'm planning on Jem to pretty much walk into a closet, and walk out with his blades and such........ *budum tissss* that.... and I see a small little rivalry forming right now, even with both being in the Hero's club

It makes one wonder...

How would Dead Vengeance affect one without guilt?

One assumes it would do absolutely nothing

It makes one wonder...

How would Dead Vengeance affect one without guilt?

Everyone has some extent of guilt. Everyone sins. So it's basically 'little or a lot' I guess. Like a Level 1 Ratata using Quick Attack on a Level 100 something.

"Damn these chuuni antics are really something compared to my sister."

@Crow how much time do we have left in this meeting?

I am unsure. However, in-story, we started at 4pm and now it's 4:40pm. In general, club activities end by 6 or 6:30.

Plus I'm still getting Gator to play his character. He/She's kind of busy, but I need both clubs to end at the same time.

Just a thought, is all.

I keep seeing all these anime terms like "chuunibyou", "mahou shoujo", "madoka", and "sentai" and feel like the odd one out. I don't anime, like, at all, I just liked the concept of the RP.

Just a thought, is all.

I keep seeing all these anime terms like "chuunibyou", "mahou shoujo", "madoka", and "sentai" and feel like the odd one out. I don't anime, like, at all, I just liked the concept of the RP.

That's kind of the main concept of the RP. Kind of a parody of the concept of anime.

"Chuunibyou" is... well it's the only one among these that I find kind of hard to explain to non-anime-ing people. But based on it your character is unaware of such a thing occuring/existing, so let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.