DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And thus, with our updated roster, we only need one, single, empty spot to fill.

I also decided to limit new applications by inserting limited spots to only the other obligatory genres that weren't used yet. I considered adding one more genre, but nah.

Well, I understand that you're all busy, mainly because I am busy myself.

lol I'm not really busy for the next week.... I just had a soldiers bike ride yesterday so I was gone all day... I'm also waiting on Cheshire

Does anyone know what's going on so far in the roleplay and where most people are? I wanna be able to post but not when I have no clue to what's going on. I've been a bit busy lately otherwise I'd read three pages to figure it all out on my own. Thanks in advance to that person who helps me with this.

Start from Page 9. From your character's perspective, that's a good place to start reading.

@XxDreamingxX I'm starting to doubt you read this.

1. The club is a week old.
2. The club was just formed.
3. The club doesn't know Chiyo. Chiyo wasn't at the first meeting, and she hasn't joined yet.

Wish you would've told me that earlier. Whatever, guess I'll have to waste time editing it. Next time inform me properly of everything so mistakes like these can be avoided.

The first pages state that the Club was just formed and that it was the first day. The recent ones I told you about state a one-week timeskip.

Moving along, I changed it. Chiyo is still apart of a club, but a different one.

I'm still here, but waiting for other people to post before replying again.

Yeah, I am still waiting..... by this point, I've written on his wall, and tagged him in a post....... would it be okay if we did something so I can keep my char moving along?

Check when the user last logged in.

I did, it was pretty much the last time he posted, which was at the start of the weekend activity

Seven days? Alright then. Let's move on. Hope he's alright.

Yeah, wonder what happened to the other inactive one.

idk, but what shall I do? Should I just make it seem like he disappeared while my back was turned? Or what would you recommend?

The former appears to be ideal. Will it be alright for you to roleplay the pair by yourself? As in, not control his character, just act as if his character ain't there.

Yeah, that'll be fine..... in fact.... I know how I can make it work......... this'll be good.

Don't worry, I'm still alive. I'll get up a post today. I've recently rejoined an old nuzlocke forum I was a part of and I sorta lost myself. XO

Status
Not open for further replies.