DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny can just escape. I kind of left things hanging, but there's really not much more that needs to happen in the scene anyway.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ok thanks. If you want you could make a post where Sophia looks up then down, notices Johnny isn't there and give some introspective but either way I'm done posting (for Johnathan 0_0)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
so to give you guys a little bit of a heads up, on monday (american timeframe) I'll be traveling for around 18 hours, so I probably won't be able to post until the day after.... unless I can't wait for it XP

I intended for Akira to be a little tardy, so Occult Society members can go ahead and report early.

The Occult Society will meet at the bus stop opposite the school.

Last edited:
@XxDreamingxX do inform me of any modifications. I think your application was on Page 17.

@Kaykay are your alerts screwed?

I'm still undecided on a District

Akihabara, Ikebukuro or Shibuya?

Roll a die? Otherwise, I say Shibuya.

I don't care whichever, though I recognize the name Shibuya more...... thanks anime..........

Shibuya is the only district I know really in any capacity. Courtesy of "The world ends with you"

Did I miss some posts in the IC?

Not really. You just didn't reply to my last post for a while so I tossed the timeskip.

ACK! I wish I'd been notified by Iwaku about the new replies! I'll reply right away!

Let me guess, you guys don't want your Occult Society members to meet their respective Hero Club members, so you're waiting for the Hero Club to leave before you guys assemble in position.

Well, that time will be pretty pretty soon. Remember that Akira will be late.

Challenge accepted. Might as well toss both characters into the same scene and see what happens.

Chiyo is accepted. And thus, she is allowed to pop in at an appropriate time or place.

@XxDreamingxX

By the way, @Ixidor92 , would you object if I removed Arize from the character roster?

@Crow

Considering they haven't posted at all since the very start, no not really. They hadn't talked at all, so it wouldn't remove much.

Yeah, I'll remove Arize to make room for one more individual.

Serenity has been absent for almost a month and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.