DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Trau tortures people into suicide, or just kills them, so a chain of suicides by talented people or killings would probably be on the news. She's a ghost though, so only those who personally know her/what she does would know they were related to her.

I kind of wanted this to be a close to a comedic RP of sorts, so I didn't elaborate on the world welding until now.

Yes I am still watching, just waiting on the time skip. I've read through the conversation thus far and I'm pretty much fine with everything.

Though, for @XxDreamingxX 's new character being involved with the angels, it might be worth noting that Hospitaller's really out there background does have touches with the Heavenly Realm - and I did make a post about it before here. However, from a cursory glance, there shouldn't be any compatibility issues based on what I've posted so far. The 'Throne of Heaven' only touches upon how 'Miracles' occur as a reality warping mechanism.

Hospitaller has ties to a true angel version of herself, however that same angel came about in a much different way that I think Chiyo was born. However, if you do start making touches about that so called war with heaven and hell, then yes, Hospitaller would've been involved in it. She would also have a strong sense of being very familiar if the Archangel Michael came around, as she would've been one of the so called 'generals'. Though I was never planning to have Haven's society mentioned here, it would be worth noting that if Hospitaller did know about herself and freely spoke about where she really came from you would hear something that sounded very much derived from the Angelic Choirs.

Anyway, I'm staying on the side of skepticism of those things ever really being touched upon in detail, but just so you're aware. I'd like to think I can bs creatively write around and make things fit through the power of bs writing when it comes to lore.

@Chaikit I'm presuming that Trau has stopped following the Akizuki siblings?

I think it could also be possible for the more superhero-ish types to have some acquaintance with each other, at least their in uniform/mech/secret ID modes. E.g., if a kaiju ever got too big for the Ryutaiders to handle, the battlemechs of Axis could have come to the rescue, and the Ryutaiders may have came to the aid of Axis in time of need. I pictured Sayuri and her team doing superhero-ish stuff, but maybe not quite on as big a scale as Axis and the Ryutaiders (e.g., if they're the Avengers, the Nine would be closer to heroes like Spider-Man in power scale)

@Crow, she's still following them, but you can do the time skip now if you want. I'll just summarize what she did in the meantime in my first paragraph somehow.

I'm not sure where Runa would even fit in to everything, to be honest.

Not all of us are as clever. Runa can function as a superhero of sorts as well. Though she's probably more in the role of a monster fighting other monsters.

Not all of us are as clever. Runa can function as a superhero of sorts as well. Though she's probably more in the role of a monster fighting other monsters.
. . . The offer to have Runa's creation be funded by Griffen corp. (who may or may not have funded the destabilization of Jura) is still on the table. Would Runa be afraid of the monster hunters if she new about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow said:
"Ya~ hoi~ my name is Akizuki Akane, nice to meetcha, Hospitaller~" Akane speaks. "I believe another one of your new friends are present, Akira. Is she a little shy, maybe?"

For some reason, I read that with a Canadian accent. o.0

I came up with an idea for a new RP earlier today and was wondering if anyone wanted to hear it.

I came up with an idea for a new RP earlier today and was wondering if anyone wanted to hear it.

Is it about Frieza or Frank or something

t's about a world parallel to ours where monsters and such appear. Damage done to this parallel world is reflected on the real world, and the inhabitants of the parallel world (which possess special abilities), fight these monsters to protect the balance between the two. I'm still typing up the OOC, but I'll tag you two if you're interested in that type of idea. I'll be looking for people who can plat multiple characters and aren't afraid of possible character death.

No.

Reactions: The Music Man
Ignore "I'll tag you two".

It will be very long term.

cool, I miss my long term ones (the ones I was part of, the gm left Iwaku or everyone stopped randomly)

Yeah I think the after-school stuff was a little long. I have a test tomorrow so I'll post the timeskip after my test.

Status
Not open for further replies.