DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hey guys sorry I haven't posted lately. . . . I got distracted getting ready, going, and being at school. . . . . I want to keep playing but my schedule might not allow it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the future feel free to skip over John especially when he isn't doing anything or just observing people. I also wouldn't mind if some one controlled him so long as they don't put him in an inescapable situation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I can post tonight but I'm a little confused. Jems post makes it seem like everyone left but no one else's seems to have left. Are we still dealing with Sophia?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@XxDreamingxX are you aware that Griffin corp is also a "number one company in the North, West, and South"? Are they branches of the same company or rivals. If there rivals how much do they hate eachother? ( I ask because big business plays a large role in both Johny's and felix's backstories (you'll meet felix soon))[/BCOLOR]

Well actually, that's a lie. It all depends on how he acts. Depending on that, Chiyo may or may not dislike or even hate him. She doesn't really bother with the Zodiac Company and doesn't think everyone who works for Griffin Corp is immediately an enemy.

Alright, I really don't want Akira to be close to the first to arrive. Are your Occult Society members ready?

Yeah, we have like 2 Occult Society members yet to post.

@Ixidor92 @Thomas McTavish

You guys ready to step into the fray?

lol by how everyone's posts went, I figured they were walking away and the Sophia thing was dealt with XP.

She's still there, but it's easy enough to just brush her off and leave her alone. She's not any trouble as long as people let her play up her "I'm just an innocent middle school student" act.

Damn, this RP is pretty slow af. I'll post for Akira and the cool squad quads(threes but you get me) when Sophia, Akibo and Arthur have gathered in one spot. Like I said, Akira is supposed to be late, and by late I mean the last to come.
Since I want to pace things, that will also be Akane's next post.

I'm going to pass the baton to Gator but he has quite an amount of catching up to do.

By the way @XxDreamingxX are you new to RPing?

Yeah, my business stops by Wednesday as well. I'll alert the two once more by then.

Sorry guys! I was getting no alerts for this, I'll have a post up tomorrow some time.

Sorry guys! I was getting no alerts for this, I'll have a post up tomorrow some time.

Damn, dem alerts sure love to screw around. Good thing that weekend update will be here in 12 days. And last for... however long.

That's why I constantly check my followed threads.

Damn, finally changed that Akane pic. She looks better now.

I had this thought yesterday. The Summer Arc(depending on how it unfolds) marks the end of Season 1. The arc after the Summer Arc will just be a new thread with 'ZA MOVIE' slapped at the end, as I foresee that this arc will make future ones pretty dull in comparison. Season 2 will start with back-to-school and yeah.

@XxDreamingxX I'll be a little blunt, primarily because you'll need to know this when you Roleplay in other Roleplays, and wish to advance to more advanced roleplays.
For starters, I noticed one important thing that you failed to do twice - you didn't read the threads. For the first time, you didn't seem to take notice that each counterpart has to be related in some way, and your second intended character... was stated in the rules to not be a valid choice. I inferred that you didn't read the first posts and just jumped in. Alright, we're all guilty of this if we're a little too excited to join an RP - skip the rules and fill the applications.
The second time, you didn't take notice of the timeline. If you read, or at least asked, you would've realised that the club starts at the start of the RP, and not a year ago.

Also, avoid blatant references.

Last edited:
Based on where my character is, should I write another post for her or wait for the others...?

Damn, Crow layin' down the law. XD Not that I didn't honestly see it coming.

You can go ahead and write it if you wish to.

I think my next post will be when school starts, seeing as how I have no other reason to post. Hope that's okay.

That is a plausible choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.