DEAD RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ixidor92 is implied to be busy, and thus, I suppose waiting for @Thomas McTavish will be what I shall do before proceeding.

Alright, how about I wait until Sunday for the post, then I shall post?

That sounds good. Everyone seems to be becoming busy. XO

Sorry, guys, School's just started up and it's been raining a a lot and throwing out my internet, I have shoddy connection as it is. I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can.

Very well. I am glad you are able to make it in some form.

Damn, school just ended for me.

If you wish for us to continue, feel free to tell.

Also, as planned, the Occult Society will be split into a 'Girl's Team' and 'Boy's Team'. I have considered other methods, but I do not believe that other team combinations are possible due to the circumstances.

Are there even enough boys for Arthur to be grouped with? 0-0

That's a good point, the only male Occult members are Arthur and Felix, and Felix hasn't exactly been an active character.

And Akibo. So it's just Akibo and Arthur.

He hasn't shown up, though, so he wouldn't know about the Saturday meeting. And Ixidor said that he would likely not be playing him at all, so... It's really just Arthur.

I just presumed that Akibo was there and just very... inactive. Just so that Arthur won't be too lonely. Akira might feel a little bad for the big guy to waltz solo, but he might anyways.

By the way, I just started a loosely-Norse Mythology-based (pseudo)harem roleplay. It's like one of those generic harems (except it's more of a pseudoharem) so I'm thinking of using that as a charm alongside the extreme fighting arcs.

It is now 11:05am, Sunday where I am. I will make a post after lunch.

And thus, the post has been made. Kids really love to rush things, since they get bored easily.

Damn we pretty ded

Is this the destiny of this RP?

It's kind of being in that weird and regrettable place of 'I want to do something,' but I don't know what is okay to do aside from 'nod and smile.'

Woo! We sure survived that gig.

Due to reduced activity of this RP and the risk of it dying out, I am considering a remake in order to reassemble a more active cast. However, I have taken into account that we have to live through the cat gig. I can handle that but I doubt you can.

Alright, two routes.

1. Remake
2. Continue

It might just be me being impatient but...

... no one pitting in suggestions seems a little awkward. As if the right choice is right before me.

I really want to avoid the GM posting once every two posts because that is kind of a sign that a roleplay is close to dying.

Alright. Who's waiting for who?

Okay, I'll see how long my last post was, and I'll post if it's not been too short of time

Status
Not open for further replies.