DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

I'm pretty sure that our characters won't get along well, especially if he falls the wrong side of The War of the Twats.
The wrong side of the war of the twats? What? XD

Nah, my only real competition is Ren, who actually is everything I pretend to be

Ah~ Right right, but we will see~

Oh by the way, I will post the closing tonight, so those who want to interact in Day 2 when I have already moved the time could bring their interaction to PM and make collab. I love reading collab <3

Reactions: Emi
This is sure to be interesting to say the least XD

I think its amusing, because @Shattered♦Secrets™ person, Avianna, is a total bitch who is trying to go after @Andy character who dislikes rude people and upsetting others.
Hey Avianna has ways of getting people to like her, the non magical way xD. It's just her natural charm can overcome most men xD

I think its amusing, because @Shattered♦Secrets™ person, Avianna, is a total bitch who is trying to go after @Andy character who dislikes rude people and upsetting others.

Avianna could force her way to steal that guy's heart. I mean Edra is not like her at all at first XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
While my character will just watch everything while sipping a cocktail and just making comments and if she ever gets in trouble....

Kalna: What? I didn't do that, I'm to drunk to do that.

You are sober?!

Kalna: Nah, drunk from life is still drunk!

-rolls eyes-

Can't wait to join :)

Reactions: Hitomebore
Yeah still thinking up what spell she put on Sieg xD will pm @Gateman and @Azula when I think up one... so everyone else can find out in the IC lol later

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
Because @Shattered♦Secrets™ is playing a character who I've dubbed "Queen of the Flying Twatwaffles," him and I have decided that, starting on day 4, there's going to be a prank war starting to cause drama and make people laugh.
"Queen of the flying twatwaffles"? Wtf?! XD omg what have I been missing?!

Oh I can get a sneak peek :3 Oh right, I still need to see whether it's acceptable or not XD

"Queen of the flying twatwaffles"? Wtf?! XD omg what have I been missing?!

Quiet a lot especially since we only have spent 2 days IC XD I'm currently working on summary for each day, but I don't know when can I put it up :'D When I finish with it, you can read it so you don't have to read each IC page ^^

Quiet a lot especially since we only have spent 2 days IC XD I'm currently working on summary for each day, but I don't know when can I put it up :'D When I finish with it, you can read it so you don't have to read each IC page ^^
Thanks I can't wait to see what happens :)

I usually don't listen to music like this (usually Pop, Rap and R&B xD) but this song is nice, hince my new title xD

• Bucket of Rainbows