DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

Emi would've eventually dragged me into something with all of you. Dana's leaving just made it happen a little faster. We should all give @DANAsaur and her adorable little danasaur DP a big thank you for bringing you the awesomeness that is me
EGO SLAP! xD

54d4266e2aeda_-_betty_slap.gif

Something Avianna would do in the rp xD

Posting for her reactions to the results soon... watch out xD

EGO SLAP! xD

54d4266e2aeda_-_betty_slap.gif

Something Avianna would do in the rp xD

Posting for her reactions to the results soon... watch out xD
Man, she really does seem to have no sense of decorum and grace...such incredibly overblown reactions....this gives me nefarious ideas....

Man, she really does seem to have no sense of decorum and grace...such incredibly overblown reactions....this gives me nefarious ideas....
Hey, I never said she was a Class Act! xD She's the New Age mean girl, the ones who don't give a fuck xD.

Avianna is the combo of Jessica Rabbit & Maleficent XD

Jessica-Rabbit-GIF-1446413720.gif
tumblr_inline_n31ttbWqLP1qazwkm.gif

photo.jpg
Flash-Sinister-Spell.gif

I'm learning so much... :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
xD rofl I guess so rofl xD I didn't know she was seductive evil witch but okay
Well, she would be the equivalent in terms of looks, especially from the perspective of someone like L. Frank Baum. As for evil, have you paid attention to how she operates? She's colder than a penguin's third nipple.

• Love
Well, she would be the equivalent in terms of looks, especially from the perspective of someone like L. Frank Baum. As for evil, have you paid attention to how she operates? She's colder than a penguin's third nipple.
xD

elf_by_sandara.jpg

NAME: Vander Alluin
RACE:Elf
OCCUPATION: He is still in school but he is going to school to become a chef
PERSONALITY
Visionary
Vander is always looking towards the future. He always has high hopes and is a dreamer. He is often teased for that and says he lives with his head in the clouds but what's wrong with dreaming a little bit?
Optimistic
Vander is a the glass his half full kind of guy. He always looks at things through a positive note no matter what. He doesn't see failures as failures but as a new learning experience and a chance to make himself better for next time.

Emotional
Vander is an emotional guy. That doesn't mean he can't control his emotions he just gets very into things. When he's happy it's clear that he is. When he's sad you know he's sad. However Anger and jealousy are two emotions he is extremely good at hiding but he doesn't get that way often so there isn't much worry about that.
Perfectionist.
Vander is a perfectionist but he isn't some crazy guy who worries about everything being perfect. He just refuses to give up no matter what the situation is and continues to work on something until he get's it perfect.
Constructive/Adventurous
Vander loves trying and creating new things which is one of the driving factors behind him wanting to be a chef. He takes criticism extremely well and appreciates all forms of it as long as it's honest.
SKILLS
Public speaking
Magic (fire, wind, water and earth)
Cooking skills
Games (not the best but still loves playing them)
High endurance.
Tolerant to heat.
all kinds of foods
fine wines
nature
comedy
cooking for others
creating new dishes
DISLIKES
people who are rude
violence
upsetting others.
ignorance
FEARS
that he will never be able to become a great chef
that he won't be able to make at least one dish that everyone loves.
REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW:
He joined the show because he thought that his love for cooking would be the one thing to make him the best chef he could be. But he reached a standstill. He figured well..why not find the next thing in life. A woman he could fall in love with and share his cooking with daily? Combining the desire to get married and have a family and cooking for a loved one were the driving factors that convinced him to join the show.
OTHER INFORMATION:
Favorite color is Blue,
His favorite type of music Genre is country,
His favorite movie genre are comedies,
his favorite food on earth is pizza and his favorite drink is a fruity/sweet wine.
He never uses his magic for violence only to enhance the flare behind his cooking and the flavors it produces.​

here is my character :) I hope you all like him

elf_by_sandara.jpg

PERSONALITY
Visionary
Vander is always looking towards the future. He always has high hopes and is a dreamer. He is often teased for that and says he lives with his head in the clouds but what's wrong with dreaming a little bit?
Optimistic
Vander is a the glass his half full kind of guy. He always looks at things through a positive note no matter what. He doesn't see failures as failures but as a new learning experience and a chance to make himself better for next time.

Emotional
Vander is an emotional guy. That doesn't mean he can't control his emotions he just gets very into things. When he's happy it's clear that he is. When he's sad you know he's sad. However Anger and jealousy are two emotions he is extremely good at hiding but he doesn't get that way often so there isn't much worry about that.
Perfectionist.
Vander is a perfectionist but he isn't some crazy guy who worries about everything being perfect. He just refuses to give up no matter what the situation is and continues to work on something until he get's it perfect.
Constructive/Adventurous
Vander loves trying and creating new things which is one of the driving factors behind him wanting to be a chef. He takes criticism extremely well and appreciates all forms of it as long as it's honest.
SKILLS
Public speaking
Cooking skills
High endurance.
Tolerant to heat.
all kinds of foods
fine wines
nature
comedy
cooking for others
creating new dishes
DISLIKES
people who are rude
violence
upsetting others.
ignorance
FEARS
He joined the show because he thought that his love for cooking would be the one thing to make him the best chef he could be. But he reached a standstill. He figured well..why not find the next thing in life. A woman he could fall in love with and share his cooking with daily? Combining the desire to get married and have a family and cooking for a loved one were the driving factors that convinced him to join the show.
OTHER INFORMATION:
Favorite color is Blue,
his favorite food on earth is pizza and his favorite drink is a fruity/sweet wine.
He never uses his magic for violence only to enhance the flare behind his cooking and the flavors it produces.​
Ummmm.... Avianna might fall for him lol.... @Meredith Edra might have competition. LOl another beautiful magic user and a male at that xD

• Love
Reactions: Andy
He is good to go! I will put him soon when I'm on my computer ^^ @Andy

• Love
Reactions: Andy
  • Love
Avianna is all over the place! XD Gotta need @Meredith to make things calmer though I don't know what Edra could do anyway.... XD

• Love
elf_by_sandara.jpg

PERSONALITY
Visionary
Optimistic

Emotional
Perfectionist.
Constructive/Adventurous
SKILLS
Public speaking
Cooking skills
High endurance.
Tolerant to heat.
all kinds of foods
fine wines
nature
comedy
cooking for others
creating new dishes
DISLIKES
people who are rude
violence
upsetting others.
ignorance
FEARS
OTHER INFORMATION:
Favorite color is Blue,
I'm pretty sure that our characters won't get along well, especially if he falls the wrong side of The War of the Twats.

He will get along with Hana I think, seeing both are good at cooking, uh oh Sieg just get his competitor :3