DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

I'm almost scared to get into this out of fear of what you'll do to my innocent Vander
Avianna: "Don't worry doll, I will take great care of Vanny."

Me: "Oh god!"

Avianna: "Shut Up!"

tumblr_static_tumblr_mf4sf2fepq1rdkmsto1_500_1_.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Don't you just love it when a poweroutage happens and you miss out on the ooc chatter :D

Sarcasm aside, welcome to the rp @Andy ! :)

On a sidenote though , I do believe Hana's interest in Ren will remain lit until proved not to happen.
Likewise for Ren. The kitsune has certainly managed to garner this half-Brit's attention with her lovely singing voice~

I know Dana from other rp's though so it works out lol XD so you Azu and Flames are the only people I don't know :P
I'm actually from a different site; got recruited to join an HP RP here by a friend. It's only been a few months since I started role playing on Iwaku so that's most probably why we've never met before xD
In any case, it's nice to meet you Andy :)

He will get along with Hana I think, seeing both are good at cooking, uh oh Sieg just get his competitor :3
Azu, you're forgetting that Ren bby is also is in the running for Hana xD

Reactions: Hitomebore and Andy
Don't you just love it when a poweroutage happens and you miss out on the ooc chatter :D

In any case, it's nice to meet you Andy :)

Reactions: darkflames13
Avi threw a knife at Mei and hit the wall behind her? Ohohoho. Imagine if it grazed Ren's cheek before hitting the wall ;D

Hint hint: so gonna make that happen

Ssstt... I'm secretly shipping him with Mei... X)
ohohoho! You're going enjoy the collab post me and Dana are working on ;D

Avi threw a knife at Mei and hit the wall behind her? Ohohoho. Imagine if it grazed Ren's cheek before hitting the wall ;D

Hint hint: so gonna make that happen

ohohoho! You're going enjoy the collab post me and Dana are working on ;D
You could put that in if you want lol. Avianna was just throwing in blind rage... I just don't think it would be cool for her to kill someone right off the bat xD

You could put that in if you want lol. Avianna was just throwing in blind rage... I just don't think it would be cool for her to kill someone right off the bat xD
ok so I've learned..don't piss Avianna off she will kill you, if she likes you she may attempt to rape you..wow..i'm kinda learning to keep Vander away from her XD

• Love
ok so I've learned..don't piss Avianna off she will kill you, if she likes you she may attempt to rape you..wow..i'm kinda learning to keep Vander away from her XD
xD, good luck with keeping him away from her. Just ask @Meredith how Avianna goes for what she wants no matter what lol

No worries. This aint a role play where I plan to kill my character off xD Ren will just have a minor cut on his face ... Or maybe just his arm. Wouldn't to damage that pretty face of his :'D

• Love
xD, good luck with keeping him away from her. Just ask @Meredith how Avianna goes for what she wants no matter what lol
lol well Vander is screwed then XD especially if she tastes his cooking and falls in love with that as well.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Azula Is it okay if I say that the crews stopped him? I know that I already make the post, but I can edit it if you wanna make things different from what I post. Sorry for not asking first.

@Azula Is it okay if I say that the crews stopped him? I know that I already make the post, but I can edit it if you wanna make things different from what I post. Sorry for not asking first.

Naw~ Nothing should be changed! The crews are everyone's NPC, use it for the material of your post. Still, you must use them reasonably and wisely ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Guess who's very indecisive when it comes to coding :'D //raises hand asdfghjkl;

Anyway, collab post is out. Enjoy some Meiren~ ;D

Everyone did collab's :) I love them! Cannot wait to watch more happen..

And it so isn't to see more of my favorite pairings and or drama....

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
  • Love