DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Fell asleep while playing sims4 last night (don't ask how it happens to me a lot u _ u), sorry for not sticking to my word and getting a post out then. Just restarting my laptop I'll get to writing one as soon as it boots up.

p.s. So many posts @-@

30iwbrc.jpg

*NEW RULES*
-COLLAB WHEN NEEDED-
You don't have to collab if you don't want to. When you think you're on posting spree and people don't seem to have any post, you can do collab. We don't want to overwhelm other with a lot of posts in a day and we don't want to hold up those who are eager to post.
If you don't want to do collab, you can slow down the pace and wait for other interaction to post.
You can post your full version collab, no need to shorten it because I'd love to see the full one ^^ Also put on spoiler~

I hope that this rule can be a win win solution for everyone ^^
Please say whatever comes to your mind, whether it is an idea or complaint. I'll do my best to keep everyone happy and comfortable, but I also need your understanding about several things, we will work things out.
Thank you :3

*VOLUNTEER*
@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ will help me to post about the interaction every two days, helping you guys to stay up to date. Let's give her applause and appreciation ^^

Last edited:
Gifs are the best lol.

I know, right? XD But sometimes I'm to lazy to find the proper one >.<

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Azula, quick question before I proceed with my post. Since this is a show, are the cameras already rolling and whatever they are doing is already being broadcast to a live audience? If yes, the cameras and/or cameramen are hidden/hiding, right? Also, just how much do feature on the show? o:

There are cameramen around, but they will only record during games or another joint activities. During free time, the cameramen won't be around, but there are a lot of CCTV in almost every corner, so the candidates' activities still can be recorded without bothering the candidates too much ^^

The feature, I believe, are the VIP things and the building around, is that explaining?

So, free time isn't broadcast to the audience? Or will they be taking CCTV footage and just show the interesting / juicy things that may happen during free time?

It is also broadcasted, but just certain spots since we can't have several spots broadcasted at the same time ^^

Reactions: darkflames13
@Shayla You should try to 'tame' him XD

@Moogle-Girl That's okay ^^

@Shattered♦Secrets™ It would be so funny if the two dating XD

@Anime is Life I just read your post, thank you for stating his name ^^ but I assume you're not going to play basket with Edra and Carl? Because you go the dorm lounge instead without saying anything?
I'm using my phone and I'm in the middle of the ocean so I didn't really get myself caught up.

Finally posted! Sorry for the delay. I had gawd awful internet the entire day and wasn't able to post what I've written upon finishing it.
//was actually a miracle I managed to send you that banner Dana ;w;

Also, just realized that the posts weren't that long even if they were consecutive.
Sorry about complaining about how many there were earlier. Just really not used to the activity. ;w;

As of right now my character is open to interaction.

Though a question, if I end up having to drop out for some random reason could I just give someone my character of inheritance?

Hatter! Why are you such a cute pie :3 *and sorry for not tagging you, it's hard to tag you on phone :')*

@Anime is Life Okay, I clear it now that you reject Edra's invitation and now is alone. Um do you mean giving your character to someone else? If that is your question, it's totally depend on the new member, though I prefer they start new than playing yours. It will be different and might not same with the idea you have upon your character.

@darkflames13 Aw that's okay~ and that's okay again ^^ complaining is normal anyway unless you do it like everyday and im every post XD

Hatter! Why are you such a cute pie :3 *and sorry for not tagging you, it's hard to tag you on phone :')*

@Anime is Life Okay, I clear it now that you reject Edra's invitation and now is alone. Um do you mean giving your character to someone else? If that is your question, it's totally depend on the new member, though I prefer they start new than playing yours. It will be different and might not same with the idea you have upon your character.

@darkflames13 Aw that's okay~ and that's okay again ^^ complaining is normal anyway unless you do it like everyday and im every post XD
Well yeah I'm just think like if we are midway through the rp and I might have to drop out (due to work)

I think we're going to make your character bow out from the RP, the process and everything you've made might confuse the new member and it's not easy to play character that already there.

So yes, I will make a reason why does he quit and throw in new member if there is another male wants to join, or we can just keep the show going with unbalanced number @Anime is Life ^^

I think we're going to make your character bow out from the RP, the process and everything you've made might confuse the new member and it's not easy to play character that already there.

So yes, I will make a reason why does he quit and throw in new member if there is another male wants to join, or we can just keep the show going with unbalanced number @Anime is Life ^^
Lol alright I just wanted to know.

Reactions: Azula