DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Aw, that's so sad, I'm sorry if we take everything too fast :(
Any second thought? Or this is your final decision?

byu6b2dcbe47e.gif

Happy Birthday , Azula!! :D

~ Also I will maybe post with Hana and move her towards the other's.. Any suggestion's on where she should head , peeps?

• Love
Reactions: Azula
Thank you! Yesh~ I love party whoop whoop :3

I suggest that you go to Edra and Carl since they might go play basketball if I'm not mistaken, why? Since other already in conversation and interaction, I think it will be easier to approach those who still want to interact ^^

Guh, so should I just edit my last post?

and for the record I'm feeling rather overwhelmed by the speed myself ._.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I just saw Edra's offer. Cool, I'll try to get a post up today so I don't fall behind. owo'

Nah, don't worry Cerena will take control and I will find a way to take him out without needing you guys to edit your last post.

Also I'm very sorry because I forget to think about this, I think two posts rule will make everything under the desirable speed, but it seems that sometimes it is just not enough.

So, because of this, I will make another policy, when you think that your interaction start to overwhelm the IC, move it to PM and make collab, after that you can post it when you're finished. I thank you for those who posts eagerly, but I must make everyone feels comfortable here. So I will try to balance things out.

Sorry for the inconvenience :( I hope this rule won't stop you to post, I love to see you post and interact, but we need to keep it under control.

Aw, that's so sad, I'm sorry if we take everything too fast :(
Any second thought? Or this is your final decision?
I decided to give it one last chance for me I'll get out a post Atleast once a day if I can pull it off. If not I'll tell you

Okay then, I believe two people are interacting with you right now Edra and Carl.

Reactions: Golden Anime
Okay then, I believe two people are interacting with you right now Edra and Carl.
I'm on a boat so when it's about 9 pm (two hours) I'll probably get my post out.

I'll throw up a post to interact with Edra and Carl! Even if I get ignored she may try to just let him get comfortable with her.

Sorry my post is a little short, I just wanted to throw that up so the action can keep moving if I don't get another chance for a few days.

@Meredith

I can picture Edra doing this to Avianna one day xD

romantic-fail.jpg

Reactions: Meredith
@Shayla You should try to 'tame' him XD

@Moogle-Girl That's okay ^^

@Shattered♦Secrets™ It would be so funny if the two dating XD

@Anime is Life I just read your post, thank you for stating his name ^^ but I assume you're not going to play basket with Edra and Carl? Because you go the dorm lounge instead without saying anything?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Doing a collab is just like shortening everything right?
And then posting the important stuffs.
:err::err::err:

Nope, you can post the full version, but put it on spoiler so when people want to read it, they just need to click it ^^

Anyway, you guys don't need to collab if you don't want to, just slow down the pace a little bit so everyone don't feel overwhelmed with a lot of posts since we know real life can give us shits :')

If you are in posting spree, you can do the collab instead ^^

I will explain about this more at the next update, gotta reach my laptop first.

It's totally fine with me Hatter! ^^ Thank you so much <3

Just don't take it as burden, when you are busy or something, don't force it :3

I'm at the moment waiting for Dana and Gateman to reply, not rushing or anything.
And I almost forgot, show tunes.

JUST A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR MAKES THE MEDICINE GO DOWNNN~~~~
THE MEDICINE GO DOWNNNNN
THE MEDICINE GO DOWNNNNN
JUST A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR MAKES THE MEDICINE GO DOWNNNNNNN
IN A MOST DELIGHTFUL WAYYYYY~~~~~