DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
While these people wish you happy birthday with gifs, I bring you videos of CUTE PUPPIES!!

• Love
Reactions: Azula
CUTE PUPPIES! I'm gonna take them home! Thank you @Gateman

Thank you~ I will take the gift with open arms :3

Happy Birthday @Azula!! :D

I DON'T KNOW WHY,
BUT I HAVE A CRAVING FOR HOT CHOCOLATE AFTER READING MEREDITH'S POST.
CRAP, MEREDITH WHY.

You actually needed a reason to crave hot chocolate, other than that it's chocolate that you can drink? O__o

I HAVE NEVER HAD CHOCOLATE FOR A MONTH AND I THINK I'M GOING INSANE.
MOM THINKS THERE ISN'T A NEED TO BUY IT.

BUT.
I
NEED
CHOCOLATE.

Wow, you guys are fast >.< I love that, but do you guys mind giving some break for other to catch up? Since the players are quiet a lot, we have 10 here, so I don't really want to leave everyone behind ^^ Wow the two post rule can't save everyday XD

I will make the summary about the interaction again after I give everyone's posts a scan reading.

Don't worry, it's getting pretty late (or early, depending on how you look at it), so I've probably posted my last one for the day.

• Thank You
Gateman I knew we should have done a collab with Mad hatter xD

• Thank You
Oh yes! A collab, forget about that powerful thing, do you guys mind making a collab about it? ^^
It's night here too gate~ but not that late, still 8 pm here.

Nothing major happened, character development I guess.

Avianna, in her revealing swimsuit, is currently at the pool talking to Jamie and Ren.

Edra is now asking his fellow males to play basketball.

Kyoko, Mei Ling and Siegfried are hanging out in the garden.

Carl is talking to Justin at the moment.

Hana is on her own outside.

Thank you Hatter! You help me so much, also help the other so much <3

As much as I would like to stay I have to drop out its too much for me to handle I'm sorry everyone. I want to stay but I just can't keep up.