Darling Next Door (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
86521e6cd3ee08b61e2560ca520b382a.png

Ira smiled gently at the other man's compliment, thanking him for it. When asked about Silvia, the young teen chuckled nervously as he scratched one of his cheeks. "Oh, um, she started to whine and let out loud mewls. I tired to feed her, play with her, and everything." He said, his eyes flickering over to the cat. "She also had been following me around in my house. Even when I was going to shower, she'll be waiting outside of the bathtub while sitting on the sink." He continued, chuckled lightly as he placed his hands on his lap. "But, eventually, she fell asleep when we reached my bed." He added, smiling happily.​

3f929ec3cb2aa4fb41ce2c39bc434406a8531abfdc9cf095f873cb45.ico

Macario nodded. "She's a lonely soul, spoiled too. But at least she likes you! I don't see a single scratch on that face of yours." He grinned, snickering a bit. When Silvia really didn't like people, she tended to scratch them up until Macario forced her to stop. Thinking about it really made him miss his kitty even more, so he hugged her gently as he smiled. "What're your plans for today, kiddo? I mean, I know you have work and school and all, but anything else? Don't feel like you have to spend all your free time here." He said, but then he realized how bad that sounded. He made it sound like he didn't like Ira here, so he went on. "I really, love having you here. I'm just worried about how much I'm asking from you. I hate asking for things, especially company. It makes me feel like some useless, lonely old man." He chuckled.

Ira laughed slightly about the white feline before glancing over at Macario. He titled his head a bit to left after hearing his question about what he was going to do today. Though he rose a brow upon his other words. He gave a small smile before answering. "Hm? Oh, I don't have much to do actually. Work won't be over into at twelve in the afternoon. And my classes starts at two and ends at five.... Afterward, I don't do much, aside from going home and doing homework and whatnot..." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind coming here all the day... It's actually nice....to have someone to talk to..."​

Listening to Ira, a small smile came to Macario's face. The thing about Ira was that Ira seemed to be lonely, just like Macario did. It really made him happy to hear him say that he liked talking to Macario as much as Macario liked talking to him. The older man licked his lips as he propped himself up a little better. "Being honest, I love talking to you. You're really the highlight of my day, you know that?" He said, reaching out to take Ira's hand and give it a squeeze. "I'm really glad that if I saved anyone, that it was you. Because in all honesty? I usually hate talking to people, but for some reason, I like you. I think you're neat." He was staring off into the distance now, rambling.

Ira could feel his cheeks warmed up after hearing the other male's words. It made his heart fluttered that he made someone else's day bright. The small smile widened a bit as he gave Macario's hand a light squeeze in return. The blush darkened slightly red as Ira's heart beats faster. "That's actually sweet of you to say... Really..." He said, smiling brightly. He felt very happy upon knowing that Macario liked him. Then a question popped on his head. A personal and probably stupid in Ira's opinion. "Um...say you live alone and everything, but you never have anyone over at your place to hangout? Or hangout with anyone?" He asked, before his fave becoming red as he was embarrassed now that he think about what he said. "I-I mean... It's a stupid question, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to."​

Watching Ira's face brought a content gaze to Macario's face. He was really happy in that moment, happy to see that the beautiful boy in front of him was happy. When Ira asked his question, Macario hummed softly. He didn't think it was stupid at all, and really he was glad that Ira was taking his turn to ask questions. Macario felt like he knew plenty about this young man now, and found it perfectly fair that Ira had questions. "Well, a lot of the people I know are my age. And most of them have families and such, like a wife and kids, you know? A lot of them don't have time to come hang out..." He sighed softly, playing with Ira's fingers. "Of course, if you're asking if you can come hang out when I get out of the hospital, the answer is yes..."

The smile widened for a moment before ceasing slowly. Ira thought for a couple of minutes before asking another questions. "Oh, that's nice to hear... I'll stop by if I can." He said, clearing his throat before continuing. "So.. They had wives and kids, what about you? Something happened to your family?" He asked, not sure if this question was too personal now that he thought about. I mean, they had talked about Ira's family quite a lot for a few of days.​

Tensing up slightly at the mention of family, Macario looked up. Nervously chewing the inside of his cheek, he sighed softly. He wasn't sure that he was ready to tell Ira everything, but the boy had told Macario plenty about his family life so he supposed that he could tell him a little bit. "I um... I've never had a wife or anything. Girls aren't specifically my thing... And besides, I only moved to America a few years back, and I never really felt like making a whole bunch of new friends or anything."

Ira nodded slightly in understand before jumping slightly at his way beeping loudly to alerted him about work. He let go of the other's hand and quickly shut the watch off, standing up from uncomfortable chair. "S-sorry... I need to head to work now. I don't know if I'll visit during my lunch break since one of my coworkers wanted to go have lunch with me.... She doesn't take no for an answer..." He said, chuckling lightly at the small memory.​

Smiling, Macario hummed softly. "That's a good thing." He said before his smile widened suddenly. "Maybe she likes you Ira. Be good when you take her out, be kind, be sweet, and pay for the meal." He said, ruffling Ira's hair. It was cute to think of Ira out on a date, but for some reason it was hard to imagine him sitting across the table from a woman and trying to seduce her. He was much too gentle and shy for that. Still, Macario wanted to try and give him some confidence.

Ira blushed lightly as he let the other male ruffled his hair. He felt a bit upset for some reasons, but couldn't actually know what are the reasons. He smiled either way. "I'm sure she doesn't like me... I-I mean, she's a good friend anyways..." He muttered, glancing down at the floor before looking back up at Macario. "Well, have a good day.... Macario." Ira stated, smiling brightly before waving at him and the cat as he made his way to the exit.​

When Macario was watching Ira leave, he couldn't help but sigh softly. "Goodbye sweetheart. I'll see you later. Be good! Stay safe!" He called. It wasn't until the other had actually left that he processed what he said. Groaning, he shook his head. He really didn't know how to go about treating this kid. Were they friends? Was he supposed to treat him like a child? An equal? Something else? He really didn't know. So far he was winging it and he felt like he was embarrassing himself.

Ira blinked for a moment after hearing the other male called out his farewell as he walked out of the room. The young teen blushed again once he realized what Macario said. Weren't those pet names supposed to be for couple only? And/or for parents to call their children? The dark haired gave a light shrugged as he made his way to the stairs.

It have been a few hours now since Ira left the hospital. He glanced st his watch to see if it was time for lunch. He really wanted to spend his time talking with Macario, but the female coworker really wanted to have lunch with the anxious teenager. Ira didn't mind the kind gesture, but he didn't really know what to say when speaking to others. When lunch break came, the two workers headed out to the new cafe down the street. Once they were there, Ira ordered for the both of them. The two beings were having a decent conversation, but as interesting as having a conversation with Macario, bit still decent.​

The coworker, Eileen, was very happy that Ira had agreed to come to lunch with her. Of course if he said no, she would've forced him to come along anyways. Still, she was spending her time with him happily. "So, Ira... Tell me about what's been going on! We never get to talk enough at work... Have you met anyone recently, are you dating, have you been going to those crazy college parties?" She asked. She was a very kind redheaded woman, probably about twenty three. Most people thought she was too kind to be described as nosy, but she certainly did like to ask personal questions.

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os

Ira was staring at his tea that he had ordered when they came to the cafe. Though, he glanced up at Eileen with a small smile. "W-well... I don't go out to parties... I'm not very fond of them. I'm not dating anyone, I don't think I have the time for that." He said, shrugging at his own respond. He cleared his throat before continuing. "Actually... A few days, a car almost hit me... But my neighbor next door was able to safe... Ever since then, I have been visiting him in the hospital. He's very kind and a great guy." Ira stated before taking a few sips from his tea.​

Reactions: LolaDesiré

Eileen was nodding along to everything the boy was saying until he mentioned the neighbor. A wide smile spread across her face. "Oh? That's so cute!" She laughed, "Is he like the boy next door? Sweet, caring, all of that? Oh, it's like a love story!" She was giggling and wiggling, seeming so happy and talking quickly. "Tell me everything about him, do you love him yet? Do you think he saved you because he's been watching you from afar and he's into you? I need all of the details." She said. She truly was a sucker for romance, she loved hearing about everyone's love stories.

Ira chuckled awkwardly at his coworker's questions. He smiled slightly as he thought for a moment, but blushed lightly pink when she asked if he love the man that saved him and all the reasons why and whatnot. He waved his hand for a second. "Oh, no.... From what I remembered he was jogging and saw the car going at high speed... He's actually the older man next door to me. I mean, he's really nice and everyhing." He said, smiling at the conversations they had. "He works at construction site I believe... He even owns a pretty cat." He added, shrugging slightly. "He's a nice man... Really..." Just thinking about Macario made the young teen's heart skipped beats.​

Eileen had the widest grin upon her face as she watched him talk about Macario. That's when she leaned over to poke his cheek, "You like him!" She said, giggling. "You like an older man! Oh that's so scandalous. Is he nice? How old is he? It's fun as long as he's not like 60, you know? Romantic and all. The mysterious older man saves his next door neighbor out of pure goodness of his heart. Then you guys fall in love like in the movies." She said, poking his nose. "Do you like him? Have you kissed him?"

Ira sweatdropped and blushed brightly pink at the older woman as she kept talking about what he had said. He chuckled lightly once again, shrugging his shoulders as he thought how to respond to her questions and comments. "Y-yeah... He's nice. I think he's between twenty-five and twenty-seven..." He answered, glancing over at the older woman. The blush brighten red as he heard her last words. Did he like Macario? Kiss him? Ira didn't know how to respond to that. "I-I d-don't know... If I-I like him... I mean... whenever I'm near him, my heart starts to beat faster... This morning, he had called me dear and sweetheart." He muttered, blushing madly red. "And we didn't kiss... I don't think we're that close... Actually, I don't know if Macario even feels like that..."​

"You don't know if he feels like that?!" Eileen exclaimed before controlling herself and talking in a quieter voice. "It's clear the he feels like that. He calls you sweet little nicknames and lets you visit him everyday." She said, humming softly. Then she had an idea, 'You know what I bet it is? He knows that he's older than you, so he wants you to make the first move. Yep." She nodded with a big grin. "You have to kiss him the next time you see him. It's clear you like him, so he has to know how you feel. Your heart beats faster, you're blushing just talking about him..." She said. "You've gotta make a move."

Status
Not open for further replies.