Darling Next Door (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
86521e6cd3ee08b61e2560ca520b382a.png

Brown eyes widened slightly as he heard the amount of money the other had. There wasn't thing Ira wants at the moment. But if he doed see something that would suit the older man, he'll consider to buy it. Maybe a couple of toys for Silvia to play with. He took the wallet and put it away. Ira gave a short nod and a smile before debating whether or not to gave Macariona goodbye kiss. "Alright. I'll make sure to bring you books from the library. We did received new books yesterday, they're mystery and history. So, I can bring you one of those." He said, smiling to himself. He leaned over to Macario and pecked his cheek before turning to the exit. "I'll see you soon." Ira said, waving before going out the room.​

3f929ec3cb2aa4fb41ce2c39bc434406a8531abfdc9cf095f873cb45.ico

Macario playfully blew him a kiss, laughing a little bit. "See you then!" He called. He was happy that things turned out so well. Meanwhile at the library, Eileen was excitedly waiting at the front desk for Ira. She could only imagine how her advice must've changed his life for the better! All night she had tried to text him but he wasn't giving her any answers and she kept getting more and more excited about hearing the outcome.

Ira smiled to himself as he heard Macario after walking out of the room. He soon left the hospital and headed to the library, hoping to make it on time. He made sure the wallet was safe inside his messenger. Once Ira arrived at the library, he glanced at his watch and smiled as he had arrived before being call late. The brown haired teen waved at the few costumers before heading to the front, where Eileen stood with a bright smile. Ira chuckled nervously as he had realized to tell her what had happened the night before. "Good morning, Eileen." He greeted, placing his hands on the cold surface of the desk.​

Eileen was giggling happily. "Tell me about it! Is he in love with you? Did you make out!?" She asked, then she gasped. "Did you do it? Can you even do it with a guy in the hospital?" She asked, now in a much quieter voice. She wanted to know every detail of the previous night and this morning. Because Ira was always working, he never had many interesting or romantic stories to tell. But now? His life had taken an interesting turn and Eileen couldn't be more excited for him!

Upon hearing her questions and whatnot, a bright blush dusted the young man's pale cheeks as he shook his head rapidly at the other questions. "N-no, w-we didn't do any of does things!" He stuttered, waving his hands in front of him. After calming down for a minute, Ira smiled softly at the older woman before telling her everything. "W-well. When I went back to the hospital, we started talking about out day and everything... He had been saying how he's a lame, old man, and whatnot... A-and I-I started to tell him he's not one of those things. The n-next thing I did...w-was kissed him on the l-lips," Ira explained, taking a shaky breath. "I-I panicked and apologized for what I did and ran away. Throughout the whole night, I couldn't sleep and I'm pretty I cried as well because I thought he'll hate me and everything..." He continued, sighing heavy before smiling slightly. "But then, when I came back to the hospital today... We talked about it and... started a romantic relationship. I promised him I wouldn't run away whenever he kisses me." He added, blushing brightly at the talk they have at the hospital. "H-he felt the same way I did for him..." Ira smiled happily at the thought.​

Eileen started happily wiggling. "Ira, you finally did it! You've caught yourself a man! This is so wonderful..." She said with the largest smile. Though Eileen mostly talked to people to learn about drama and the fun things in their lives, she did get very invested in them. She was the type to always want things to turn out okay. "But again, the question stands. Can you do him while he's in the hospital? Or will you have to wait until he's recovering?" She asked, then smiled again, "Oh gosh! You could totally help him once he gets out! You'll get to spend time with him, at his house!"

"Eileen! Please don't ask those questions!... And no, I don't think that could happen at the hospital. And even after he's recover, I don't think we'll even do it..." Ira responds, feeling his cheeks warmed up. He was pretty sure he looked like a tomato at first glance. Ira blinked for a moment as he processed what she said next, a small smile crossing his features again. "Y-yeah... He already gave me permission to stop by his house before this happen." He stated, sighing softly. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the back room to leave my things." Ira said, waving at Eileen before heading to the employees' room. After a few minutes, he returned back to the front desk, this time going behind the desk and stood next to Eileen.​

Eileen was waiting, but then she smiled when he returned. The redhead let out a soft hum. "You're happier these days. I'm really glad that you've found someone Ira, you work hard, you deserve it..." She whispered with a big smile. After that though, she quieted down and went to go help a group of students who came in to get some books. The rest of the day was slow. Not many people came to the Library on Fridays, mostly because a lot of people had better things to do. By the end of her shift, Eileen went up and hugged Ira. "Tell your new boyfriend I said hi..."

Ira smiled let out a warm smile as he listened to Eileen before going to work. Throughout the day, Ira spent his time setting up new books and arranging old ones, helping out little kids as well. When it waste time to clock out, he felt Eileen's arms around him. He let out another smile and returned the hug. "Alright... I will." He said, pulling away with a bright smile. "Well, I'll see you later. Tomorrow is our day off, right? Why don't you stop by the hospital to see Macario?"​

Eileen gasped and wiggled, "You mean it?" She asked. She was so excited that Ira had even invited her to be apart of his life like that, even if he was just being nice. Still, she wasn't one to waste an opportunity. "I'd love to meet him, but are you sure? I won't be taking any precious time away from you?" Eileen teased and pinched his cheek. "I know now that you're together, you might cherish your alone time.

"Well, I mean, there will be more alone time to cherish sooner or later..." Ira stated, blushing lightly at his own comment. "But, I'm sure Macario won't mind meet you." Ira smiled before placing the books he had grabbed for the said man on the surface of the front desk. He had already took his messenger before clocking out and checked the books out as well. He put each one inside the bag and soon closed it. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. I need to go buy some few things." Ira said, waving at Eileen before heading towards the exit doors of the library.​

Eileen happily waved at the other male, "You go get him Ira! Show him how great you are!" She cheered him on, then went on about her night. Meanwhile, Macario had been back at the hospital. The doctor said his recovery was going smoothly and hopefully he'd be able to get out of here without 2-3 more weeks. The older male was happy to hear that. It meant that in 2-3 more weeks, he could actually take his new boyfriend out, he could take him on dates, he could bring him into his arms and show him affection. He could only imagine that it was lame, dating someone in a hospital, so when he got out of here he planned to make up for it in full.

After going through a few stores and not spending that much money of someone else's money, Ira was able to buy a couple of toys for the white feline and when he stopped by the bakery, he brought a box full of dozen of cookies. He still felt uncomfortable having to buy things from someone's money, so the few things he brought were enough. Once Ira arrived at the hospital, he made his way up to Macario's room, greeting the doctors and nurses as usual. When he reached his boyfriend's room, a bright smile was on his face. "Hey, I'm back.."​

Hearing Ira come in, the older male slowly and carefully sat up. It took him a moment because of the constant repositioning he had to do so that his ribs wouldn't hurt, but after that moment he was smiling widely at Ira. "Hey there. Why don't you come give me a hello kiss and tell me about your day?" He asked. He was eyeing the box of cookies, curious as to what Ira had brought him. It was really nice to have a boyfriend to bring him things, actually. Even if it was bought with his money, Macario decided that it was the thought that counted.

Ira blushed lightly at his words before going over to his side. He gave Macario a kiss shyly before smiling happily. "My day went alright. The library wasn't full today. Oh, and I have to my friend who I went to lunch with the other day. I told her what happened between us and she was very happy. And she said hi, too." He said, placing the box down on the night stand. "Oh, I brought you some cookies from the shop, they are still hot from the oven. And I brought Silvia a couple of toys to play with whenever she's here or at my house." Ira stated, taking out the toys from the bag. "How was your day?" Ira asked, taking out Macario's wallet and gave it to him.​

Macario had nodded along. "Thank you honey. I'm sure Silvia will love them.. And, I just so happen to have a thing for cookies." He said with a little snicker. The cat jumped up onto the bed, mewling as she walked in Ira's direction. She was happy to see see the boy just as much as Macario was. The cat had officially gotten used to the other's scent and was sad whenever he left. Macario laughed softly, "My day was okay. The doctor said it's another two or three weeks and then they'll finally let me out. Then I can go home, clean up, take you out.... I'm excited." He smiled.

Ira smiled at the white cat, reaching over and petted her before giving her the toys. Upon hearing the news from Macario, a bright smile crossed hos features and a rosy blush dusted his cheeks. "That's wonderful. Have you gotten any calls from work, though?" He asked, realizing the older man have a job as well. Ira somehow felt guilt now upon realizing this fact. He put the man in hospital because he didn't saw the car coming. He hopes he didn't doesn't get fire when he returns to work.​

Macario waved his hand at the question. "I've known my boss since we were kids, he understands. He's just having a temp replace me, and when I'm ready I can get right back to work." He smiled. The only reason he had even moved to this area in America was because his boss, Harry, was here. He was one of the kindest people Macario had ever met, offering Macario work when he needed to move. Letting out a hum, he smiled. "You don't need to worry about me. Just worry about how we're gonna celebrate when I get out of here."

Ira exhaled a sigh of relief quietly before glancing over at the older man. He smiled brightly at his words as he nodded in agreement. "Alright... We can celebrate it in my house, I can bake a small cake for you." He stated, mostly seem to talk to himself about the celebration. "Oh, I just remembered, my friend, Eileen, is coming over tomorrow to see you. I invited her. I hope it's alright." He said, smiling nervously. If Macario didn't want anyone to visit him other than himself, then he can call his friend and make up an excuse of something.​

Macario had a big smile on his face as he listened to the other speak. When he heard about Eileen, he raised his eyebrow. "She can come if she really wants to. I'm not the best with people though." He said with a small smile. It was true, he wasn't the best at meeting new people. In fact, he could be quite awkward when he was uncomfortable in a situation. But, if it was Ira's friend? He supposed that nothing too terrible could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.