Darling Next Door (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
86521e6cd3ee08b61e2560ca520b382a.png

Ira smiled brightly as he waved a hand at the older man. "Don't worry, she can be friendly and quite talkative. Trust me, she's very nice and supportive as well." The young man commented, nodding his head to himself about his friend. Ira glanced over at his watch before looking back at Macario. "Oh! I almost forgot." Ira searched through his bags for the books he brought for the other male, taking them out. "Here, I got you the books. I hope they're interesting for you."​

3f929ec3cb2aa4fb41ce2c39bc434406a8531abfdc9cf095f873cb45.ico

Macario was nodding along but then he smiled brightly at the books. He took them and looked them over. First he felt the thickness, the covers, looked over the titles, then he turned his eye's back onto Ira. "They're wonderful amore, thank you." He said. He didn't do it purposefully, but he had the brightest look on his face. It was nice to feel like someone cared, and it was nice that the someone was Ira. Reaching out, he took hold of the boy's hand and pressed a kiss onto it.

Ira blushed at the kiss on his hand and at the endearings that Macario said to him. He didn't know what it means, but it somehow brought a blush to his cheeks. "You're welcome..." He muttered, smiling joyfully. He glanced down at his watch before looking back over at Macario. "I need to go now. I have to finish a project that's at home. If you want, I can stop by again before visiting hours finished to get Silvia." He said, his eyes flickering over at the cat who was playing with the toys Ira brought for her.​

Macario shook his head. As much as he wanted to ask Ira to come back, he didn't like the idea of bothering the young man. Instead, he grabbed the cat in his hands and gave her a soft hug. After that, he handed the cat to Ira. She started gently pawing at the young man's chest and purring softly, nuzzling against him.

Macario smiled, "Take her now. I'd hate to make you come back." He whispered. "Give me a kiss before you go?"

Ira took hold of the white feline, smiling gently down at her as he patted her on her head before glancing over at the older man. He blushed lightly once again before leaning over and gave Macario a sweet kiss for a minute, soon pulling away. "W-well, I'll see you tomorrow then.." He said, smiling at the man. Ira grabbed his bag and the cat's toys before looking back at Macario. He gave him another kiss, but on the cheek. "Love you.." He muttered before making his way to the exit.​

Macario bit his lip as he watched the other go. He really, really did hate this. Hated not being able to stay the night with Ira to sleep with him and such. Still, he let out a soft sigh. "I love you too, Ira. I'll see you tomorrow." He spoke before he realized what he had said. The words sounded real coming off his tounge, but he supposed it was harmless, it wasn't like he didn't love Ira, so he supposed it was okay. Relaxing, he went to bed right after Ira left so that he could wake up when the other came back.

When Ira returned back home, he let Tue feline roamed around the house or followed the brown haired teen. He fed the cat, played with her, and then do his homework before getting ready to go to bed. Once he finished showering and putting his pajamas, Ira let out a tired sigh as he climbed into his bed, the white cat taking the other side of the bed as her own.

When morning came by, the young man already woken up at ten. Today he has classes to attend. He fed the cat while making his breakfast, soon placing her toys he brought for her and picked her up gently. Ira walked out of the house, locking it behind him and made he's way to the hospital. Once he arrived, he reached the other male's room and walked in." Hey, good morning. I don't have work today, but I do have classes. So I don't know when will I stop by." He said, placing Silvia in the bed with her toys and gave Macario as kiss.​

Macario had a very slow morning, speaking with his doctors and such. When Ira was there, Macario gave him a smile. At this point he was sitting up with his feet dangling off the bed and he smiled at the other. "Do you think I should go home? The doctors said I could, but they wouldn't recommend it..." He asked. Earlier today, he had asked the doctors how much longer he'd need to stay here and they told him that if he thought he could handle it, they'd give him some pain killers and send him on his way. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to go or not, it was a comfortable hospital.

Brown eyes widened slightly as the young man heard the news. "Oh, that's good. Do you wish to go home? And are you sure you're able to handle yourself? I mean, I can come over and assist you with anything you need." Ira said, smiling slightly as he stood next to him. "I can do any errand while you sit at your house." He offered, glancing down at his watch. Ira was glad to hear that Macario could go home if he wants to, but he doesn't trust him being alone by himself if he can even handle himself with anything. Ira would still be there for the brown haired male, making sure he's doing well and everything.​

Macario smiled at Ira, "I want to go home so that they can't make you go home at ten pm...." He whispered softly, taking his hand. As he pressed a kiss to the top of the other's skin. He really did want to spend more time with him, even if it would be hard to make his way around his own home, he wanted to do it. For Ira. "It might be a little difficult at first, but I think I can handle it. As long as i get to see you more often, I'll be happy."

Ira blushed lightly at the small kiss when the older man took hold of his hand, smiling bashfully at him. Ira felt his heart raced a bit faster as he listened to his words. He felt joyful when Macario wanted see more of Ira. The young man was more than glad to be able to spend more time with the other, especially when he doesn't have to come back to the hospital every day. "Alright. But just so you know, I'll be there for you if you ever need help."​

Macario smiled, "I'm glad. I expect you to come over every day, you know. I want to see that pretty face." He laughed softly before he slowly brought himself into a standing position. He looked proud of himself as he carefully stretched. "Come over for dinner tonight. I'll cook up something for the two of us and we can eat together, like an actual couple."

A bright smile was brought into the brown haired male's face as he nodded in agreement to his offer, the blush growing a bit red at his last sentence. "Okay, that sound lovely." He said, chuckling softly as he watched the older man. Then the young man remembered about his classes, his mind soon in thought. "Hm... Actually, I won't finish my classes until eight in evening... I can stop by at eight thirty if it's alright with you." Ira gave an apologetic smile at Macario, wishing that he didn't have classes today.​

Macario was a little sad to find out that Ira wouldn't be able to show up until so late, but at the same time he supposed that it'd be a lot harder to make dinner when he was injured so it'd probably be best that Ira came late. So he nodded along with a smile, "That sounds fine doll face. I'll make you something delicious." He smiled a little bit. He was excited at the idea of hanging out with Ira tonight, making him dinner, acting domestic...

Ira smiled brightly as he nodded in return at the other male's words. "Alright..." He said, his watch soon beeping between them loudly. "Oh, well, I have to go do some errands." He said, shutting off the watch before smiling brightly. "Call me when the doctors have check you out of the hospital." Ira said, grabbing his bag before turning to the older man. "I'll see you later." Ira placed a light kiss on Macario's lips before walking out of the room.​

Macario waved a little bit as he watched the other leave. "Have a good day!" He called. After that, he had to go discuss his leave with his doctors some more. After a while, the doctor finally released him to his home and he took the cab. He picked up the phone, but instead of calling Ira he texted him. He let him know that he was on his way home, and that he was safe. After that he had to go home and actually clean everything up, dust, clean out the fridge, etc, etc.​

When the brown haired teenager finished doing the errands he needed to do, he headed to his campus to get to his first class before it became early noon. Once the young adult arrived at his class, his phone vibrated when message arrived. Ira pulled out the phone and glanced at the message as he made his way to his usual seat somewhre in the front. A small smile was brought to his face as he returned a message, stating he's glad to know and if the other needs help with anything, he was text him during class.​

Macario texted Ira and told him to not text while in class, and to pay attention. It was strange to scold someone who you called your lover in such a way, but the older male blamed it on the fact that he was old. He texted Ira one more time, telling him that he missed him, and couldn't wait to see him later. After that, the older male returned to cleaning his home.

Cleaning was sort of hard when you constantly felt pain coming from your ribcage, but Macario found that if he went slow that he'd be fine. That was why it took him so long to clean his home, and upon realizing that, he decided to start on dinner super early so that he'd be able to have it ready by the time his boyfriend came over.

Ira chuckled to himself quietly as he read the texts from the older man and took his seat. The brown haired male put his phone away after the professor walked in. They greeted the class and began to asked a few questions before beginning the long lectures. Ira took out his laptop and logged in into his account to write down the notes he'll be listening to on the documents.

After a few classes, it was Ira's break. The brown eyed boy decided to go to a cafe to get a drink before heading to the office hours from a professor. A sigh escaped his lips as he stood waiting in line. Once Ira got his ordered, he quickly made his way to the class. Another couple of hours passed, marking the end of his classes and heading down. Ira pulled out his phone and texted Macario that he was on his way, only going to stop by his house to change before heading to his place.​

Status
Not open for further replies.