Darkstalkers: End-Game OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oo Thankgoodness you remind me x3
It was in my suscribed threads so I never got around to posting Oo
SORRY :X
I POST NOW
SRILZY

Made my post. Sorry about not getting into detail on Dimitri but I did make a reference to his Midnight Bliss? attack. Hope you like it.

Okay... *ahem*
I AM SOOOO SORRY! D=
I haven't posted since the intro of the tournament, and I'll get right on posting, I'm sowee!!! *cryz*

Run, Big Red, rruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
You're lucky, I was about ot start posting the second fight, but I figured I'd check the OOC first. XP Okay, then, I'll make the opening for you to jump through in the RP, though you may need to come up with a way to get past the guards. ^_^;

Ick, double post.
Well, I made a little entrance for Pavor. Don't be surprised at how short my post is- I barely had enough time to type it up, as I won't have an ACTUAL FULL DAY on Iwaku until....Tuesday and Wednesday, for maybe.... 3 hours each?
My apologies. ^_^;

I posted to let Rose enter -_- I dunno, should I edit and post for Aquaeous' battle to start ?

I know, I saw that, Saki.
Work's been...annoying to say the least, and I really hoped that Red would've been able to post by now... So I guess I'll have to postpone his fight... -_-'

Blegh, this is another crappy work schedule... T_T
I might have enough time to post tonight... T_T
I'm very sorry...but rest assured, I shall do my very best to keep this alive! ^_^

Everyone's waiting on my battle post~ Gomen Gomen, I'll finish it up soon xD

Awesome post, Saki-chan! ^_^
And now, everyone...
We're in for a (quick?) little part. =p

YAY :) I'm glad you liked it. I had to think long and hard. xD

I liked it as well and the fight was entertaining. Time to make Ains start doing something...even though he is injured yet.

Yep, and I do believe Saki-chan has given us an opportunity to do something, no?

Yeah have been waiting awhile for a reply from Miru there. So I guess I'll do a post sometime today if possible. I'll be busy working on a brand new ICSYL OOC but hey why devote my time on here to just that?

Yes, sorry, I meant to post on Friday, while I was (trying) to get a section for Insanity done, but wondermom showed up. T_T
Tuesday, I shall post. T_T

No biggie :) I know how wondermom feels, too >.'< Massive headache just thinking about it.

I'll wait for it :)

Awkward moment POSTED! HUMILIATION! FLAWLESS VICTORY! XD