Darkstalkers: End-Game OOC

Awesome posts, everyone!
I would've started my fight, but I need to use Palonis' tricks to write a good fight. Shouldn't take me too long, though. In the meantime, you guys can write something up- I'd hate to double-post...Or, if you prefer, I'll just edit my post with the rest when I'm done?

If I post, it'll prolly be a Aqua or Fero filler. xD So either way, it shouldn't affect the outcome of your battle :)

Getting a post in soon-this week or next, when wondermom is off vacation.

Sorry about the whole not posting myself. I'll attempt to get something in so you have more to work off of for your post.

Okies, Piro and I have posted up.
I apologize for the mouthful that is my post- I didn't mean to make it THAT long... Hope the music fits well, though. So, now I'll go bother Big Red for a post.

Okay, setting up a post today.
It doesn't look like Red and Chii are available to post, so I'll have to skip them.
I'll just have Raptor and Pavor crushed by some stray debris caused by a previous fight.
We'll be beginning the finals in a post or two, so get all those burning questions and conversation pieces out the way while you have a chance, because plot shall be happening.
The changes in rules shall be posted up later today. ^_^

Actually Chii has been thinking about getting back into it. We'll see what happens though. I'll try to get a post up today finishing up my conversation with Ferocious...if you want to call it that.

Ack, I neeeed to knooooow..... Because if she can post today or earlier tomorrow, that's fine, and we can do her fight, but if she can't, then I'll have to post while I'm able to. ^^;

Lolhaha @Pironiichan :P Conversation xDD
Sorry~ Feros a tough character to handle ;]

But interesting, to say the least. ^_^ Good job, everyone! ^_^

Posted and put myself in a prime position to hear any annoucements from the committee.

Today is Chii's last day to post. If there's no post by the end of the day, then I'm skipping her. Now, I won't be able to post again until Monday, so Piro, would you do me a favor and take control of the announcer guy? Just make him announce the winner by default, and that the finals will be starting in like...an hour or two, if you don't mind.
Appreciate it! ^^;

ღღღ
Oh dear x.X
So what's the verdict, Miru~ ?

EDIT:

I'm posting~

We're skipping her again. I'm all for giving time, but it's been over a week, and she was given ample warning.

Edit: Posting today.
Piro: Munch? XD

Yes, it's the candy bar that defeats all the tournament participants, XD.

It is now all Dark Stalker participant inside joke. Candy Bars defeat opponents! Rawr!

IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZOR!

[align=center]
candybarblah.jpg
[/align]